Ceremonium
Into The Autumn Shade

by ValenDreth USER (42 Reviews)
November 9th, 2021 | 5 replies

Release Date: 1995 | Tracklist

This is a melodic and beautiful journey through the forest of the stars. I light a candle and smoke some weed as the sounds of Ceremonium enrich the atmosphere. It amuses this seasoned metalhead that this does not have 10000 ratings. The marijuana makes me horny but I refrain from masturbating, for my orgasm will be much stronger after I listen to these sounds I am about to describe.

Into the Autumn Shade is melodic without being poseur sounding, rare indeed like loyalty or passion. This album has both. I am reminded of enjoying a finely crusted steak and then relaxing with a nice and intelligent fantasy novel. I am transported. Ah. I unleash a barrage of farts and ghouls manifest from the stench. Yet they are actually jester spirits, telling me that life is a ride and we are all connected. Fear is an illusion. Take off your masks and embrace who you are. Ceremonium promises we will be alright.

Nature is where it all begins, and it is quite surprising to this veteran of the Arkansan wilderness that the members of Ceremonium are from New York. New York is a concrete jungle, lacking the morality or the soul or the sense of community found in Arkansas. In a sense, Into the Autumn Shade channels the spirit of Arkansas unlike any other rock music. For that reason alone, one should be immediately embarking on a quest to procure this gem. For it is a gem indeed, not a cold bucket of KFC like some of the other metal discussed here.