Tiny Mouse
The happiest mouse alive

by BallsToTheWall USER (233 Reviews)
April 15th, 2020 | 7 replies

Release Date: 01/02/2020 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Mouse Synth

Sometime over the last few years an incredibly wholesome strain of dungeon synth emerged called cozy synth, or comfy synth. While still predominantly synth based, these cozy synth musicians play a more upbeat, soothing style of synth music, trading out the monstrous/occult imagery and brooding, haunted forest atmospheres for a breezy day by the river type of vibe. Just sipping on chamomile tea and catching some frogs with your friends rather than some poor sap being drained dry in a cellar by some unholy creature of the night, or in Don’s case, being fed to a Tiger by Tampa’s resident Lovecraftian terror.

Today’s cozy synth band that I’ll be covering today is called Tiny Mouse and they bring us a triumphant story of a day in the life of an aspiring mouse with a goal of finding happiness and living the best life completely undeterred by Carole Baskin. Consisting of eight tracks and a run time of around 15 minutes, The Happiest Mouse Alive is short, digestible affair full of heartwarming synth melodies and new agey, slipper wearing good vibes that go hand in hand with lounging around your house and or nature while absolutely ***ing off from the Coronavirus and almost everyone around you.