Jumex
LONER

1.0
awful

by HidekiMaki9 USER (3 Reviews)
June 10th, 2019 | 8 replies

Release Date: 2019 | Tracklist

Review Summary: God is dead...and this little man just killed him.

Take a minute and think of every soundcloud rap cliché, i'll give you a minute...Done" Well, this thing is everything you've seen before, with the addition that it was made by a nobody. Loud screaming vocals, edgy verses, emo imagery, this thing just screams "Sadboy" from everywhere. There was a time i could look at Lil Peep and say "Well, there can't be anything worse" and oh boy, i was terribly wrong. The album kicks off with a tasteless intro, simply called "Intro". R U Down, the second song, is one of the most (If not the most) edgy songs i've ever heard: it's just a badly made rip-off blend of Scarlxrd and Lil Peep if you ask me, but it gets even worse. TRAPPED sounds like a...oh boy i can't even describe it, it's really bad. The title track is simply a Lil Peep cover, there's no denial that this thing doesn't sound like him. Wish Me Dead is a continuation of what you've heard in the first 2 tracks (You don't count the intros, do you"), with the exception that this sounds even more like another rapper, this time Ghostemane. The same emotionless verses and screaming vocals, accompained by a weak beat continues, and then the second ballad comes in. Alive In My Coffin (Nope, it couldn't get edgier than this), an acoustic song, do i need to say anything" It's just cringe at this point, a festival of cringiness. May god bless me now, we came to the last song, guess what type of song will it be" YES! a Lil Peep rip off song, this time named Billie Eilish. Maybe it's a love song, maybe not, but at least i finished it knowing that my curse soon would be over. I survived to the soundcloud cliché nightmare, and here i am to tell you my story. LONER is everything you've heard from a ton of soundcloud artists: Loud and screaming verses, emo anthems, cringy vocals, autotuned vocals, and so goes on. If you want to sleep tonight i recommend you not to listen to this, or do if you want, but it's just terrible. No personality whatsoever, no talent at all besides just screaming his brains out, this boy's just another number, a true industry plant if you believe in such things. If you out there, reading this, aspire to become a rapper and spread songs through soundcloud, don't appeal to such clichés, you're just humiliating yourself.

In the end, we all believe in something, either if there is a god or not, or if we're living an illusion, but there's no denial, there is not a single person that may disagree with me, that Jumex is a badly made rip-off of every Soundcloud rapper you've seen before.

poor

Sinternet

19677 Comments

awful review for an awful album

Supercoolguy64
June 10th 2019

all these racks gimmie a lonerrrrrrr
im too hard
im tooooo harrrrrd

Digging: The Austerity Program - Bible Songs 1

WeepinnWillow

bad album, bad review

Digging: Pendulum - Immersion

SlicePaperMoog
June 10th 2019

Oh god this kid made a whole album lol

HidekiMaki9
June 11th 2019

C'mon people, I listened to this thing while writing, at least you should congratulate me (

Plus, I refuse to give this thing a proper review, and you know why.

SlicePaperMoog

nah bby

artiswar
June 11th 2019

cover gives me a strong urge to rewatch Reboot for some reason

ianbisntdeadyet
June 13th 2019

i mean,,, not to be that guy,,,, but this aint really THAT bad

Digging: Prince Daddy and The Hyena - Cosmic Thrill Seekers