Stimming
Alpe Lusia

by Frank - the rater of 3.5 USER (10 Reviews)
February 17th, 2018 | 23 replies

Release Date: 2016 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Review Summary: Sleeping with Her may be kinky, but dat album art shore isn't

5 out of 5 thought this review was well written

23 out of 28 thought this review was well written

Within the opening 3 and a half seconds of Sleeping with Her by German (""" FACT CHECK""" In fact Italian) producer Astrea, I found one thought rattling around in my head like a rattlesnake's tail smashing around on the inside of a human skull or something that produces a similar effect to the sound of a rattling snake's tail smashing around on the inside of a human skull. That one poignant thought was "3.5 everything, life is too short, weep tears of joy suffer loudly and often, and open your heart to the beautiful world like a whale opens its blowhole to excrete the waters of life". also this reminds me of Alpe Lusia in a way.

Needless to say, about 2 tracks into Sleeping with Her, I slapped a mother***in' 3 on this bitch with more commitment than Batman is committed to justice. Never looked back, either.

Sleeping with Her blends filthy danke deep house with clicky ***ing clacks and organic instruments and atrocious vocals in a kind of dope-ass manner. It kinda bounces back and forth between straight skulll***ing bangers and really chill heart-breaking, soul-crushing semi-chill dankery on every track. Basically (besides the first track which is really good), it opens up with some straight ***ing chillage and some awful vocals over some EDM-esque dankery and some instrument I don't know the name of off the top of my head, and then on the next song it switches to, like, a straight up face-load of gradually intensifying steel mallets" mashing your bones into ***ing skull pudding before essentially gripping you by the tits and ripping them straight off.

The nice thing is that right after Astrea has exposed your breast plate to the elements, he lubes you up real good with polysporin by following up with some nice wind-chimes and lame ass vocals and whatnot. Basically, that's the entire album, just like having a goddess of forests, trees, and planet earth stroking your face elegantly with mittens made of rainbow clouds and then suddenly out of nowhere straight up grating your nips off with a potato peeler and then grinding Himalayan mountain salt into the wounds.

It's one of the electronic album releases from this year.

Was this Review Well Written" Yes | No