Ozzy Osbourne
No More Tears

by madanthony USER (4 Reviews)
May 2nd, 2006 | 44 replies

Release Date: 1991 | Tracklist

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque vel rhoncus elit, vitae blandit elit. Sed non elit quis massa elementum faucibus. Duis accumsan rutrum iaculis. Mauris sed diam semper, interdum odio nec, vestibulum risus. Nam erat nibh, ornare vel vehicula accumsan, posuere vulputate neque. Pellentesque pulvinar a nisi sed rutrum. Integer at tortor ut odio sollicitudin sagittis. Suspendisse tristique sit amet quam vel efficitur.

Nullam felis mi, tempor vel maximus id, mollis iaculis mi. Mauris vitae gravida lectus. Maecenas dignissim turpis nulla, sed pharetra leo pretium id. Sed efficitur sapien et dignissim eleifend. Donec sagittis porta ipsum, eget accumsan nulla tristique quis. Nulla et mauris sit amet ligula sagittis cursus quis a nunc. Duis ac risus ac elit faucibus tempor ut et metus. Integer ornare urna a turpis pulvinar aliquam nec eu quam.

Quisque pellentesque tincidunt tincidunt. Morbi eu faucibus dui. Integer id tristique velit, ut dapibus quam. Fusce nec nisl et est dapibus convallis quis non metus. Morbi aliquet iaculis egestas. Sed id sodales nisi, at interdum odio. Nullam consequat, erat ultricies iaculis varius, justo sapien pharetra ante, eget accumsan nulla turpis eu dolor. Mauris iaculis nec est sed mollis. Ut feugiat sem et arcu placerat, vel lacinia nisl vestibulum. Fusce tempus sem odio, vel consectetur mi cursus in. Nulla ac elementum tellus, vitae iaculis turpis. Nulla id est magna. Integer quam lorem, molestie at neque ut, commodo dictum elit.

Vestibulum gravida odio sem. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Donec congue varius bibendum. Nam eros ipsum, porta non dignissim sed, gravida sed nulla. Quisque eu massa tempus, egestas libero ultricies, suscipit massa. Aliquam iaculis tempor fringilla. Nunc ac tortor eu eros vehicula porttitor a quis risus. In erat dolor, tristique nec purus eu, gravida egestas arcu. Etiam posuere mauris at arcu tempus pretium. Pellentesque rhoncus mauris eu arcu dignissim bibendum. Pellentesque dignissim aliquam commodo. Aenean fermentum quis orci at pulvinar. Nulla metus mi, condimentum a tempus ac, elementum sit amet ipsum. Etiam laoreet eleifend rutrum.

Donec fringilla fermentum libero sit amet volutpat. Curabitur mauris libero, lobortis quis nisi et, pulvinar sagittis arcu. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Phasellus ut auctor neque. Donec ut finibus velit. Curabitur interdum dolor mattis nisl pharetra bibendum. Etiam dapibus velit dolor, ut ultrices erat vehicula ut. Suspendisse eget diam est. Etiam volutpat ultricies ipsum, in congue elit posuere ut. Sed malesuada sagittis tellus, in venenatis nulla condimentum quis. Duis odio urna, tincidunt ut pulvinar eu, facilisis nec purus. Mauris porttitor velit at augue congue, nec imperdiet justo semper.

ReturnToRock (4.5)

Thor
May 2nd 2006

This was a decent review, but it's a bit lacking in detail.

masada
May 2nd 2006

[quote=Review]For instance, when van halen hired sammy hagar, eddie started writing a lot of vomit inducing power ballads with sammy's really shallow lyrics...[/quote]

Ever listen to David Lee Roth's?

Anyway, the review doesn't really describe the music at all. You could work on that.

MyRamona
May 2nd 2006

the review was ok, but yeah it doesn't describe the music in any depth. Mama i'm coming home is an ozzy classic.

tom79
May 2nd 2006

Hellrasier is a really good song.

Digging: Iron Chic - You Can't Stay Here

madanthony
May 2nd 2006

David Lee roth may not have deep meaningful lyrics, but they're definitley not as whimpy and cliched as Sammy's

David:"My love is rottin' to the core!" as comparison to,

Sammy: "How do you know when it's love? It's just something you feel together!"

Yep. David is way betterThis Message Edited On 05.02.06This Message Edited On 05.02.06

metallicaman8

I agree^

I like this album. Decent review, the only thing I didn't like was the cheap shot on 'Tallica in the first paragraph. Although, it was a justified statementThis Message Edited On 05.02.06

Bfhurricane
May 2nd 2006

This album is good, not great. I like a lot of Ozzy's other stuff much better, though there are definitely classics on this one

lord of the strings
May 2nd 2006

review is too rushed, but good altogether. mr. tinkertrain really zakk's ability to do technical things ie: pinch harmonics everyone wishes they could do, and fake whammy bar tricks etc. etc. good album too many ballads also.

madanthony
May 2nd 2006

Yeah, I have a tendency to rush my writing sometimes. Its probably because I want to get to my best ideas quick and I forget to add detail. I'll make sure my next review is stronger.

August 20th 2006

Someone should review this. I would, but I'm too cool for reviewing.

This album is really bad actually, quite like 95% of all Ozzy I've had the misfortune of hearing.

yeah but dude he wrote CRAZY TRAIN

yeah but dude he wrote CRAZY TRAIN

Which is probably the most obnoxious song on BLizzard of Ozz zomg.

but dude....RANDY RHOADS

but dude....RANDY RHOADS

Is a great guitarist. But a mediocre songwriter, and combine that with Ozzy's crap voice and you've got a recipe for disaster.

yeah but dude he's the PRINCE OF DARKNESS

August 20th 2006

Oh shit you're right. OZZY RULES!!!

Seriously though, this is a horrible album. Any thoughts, Custimus?

August 20th 2006

I've only heard "Mama I'm Coming Home." It's the sappiest excuse for a piece of shit song I've ever heard.

but he bit the HEAD OFF OF A FUCKING DOVE

August 20th 2006

... Yeah that was pretty hardcore actually. More than makes up for one of his bad albums. But only one.

August 20th 2006

I'm sure Ozzy would be happy to know that he didn't bite the head off of a dove in vain.

Bfhurricane
January 14th 2007

I just realized that Hellraiser is an awesome song. It's on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (I was playing it today).