Review Summary: Album rips
so classic is everying and everything is classic, bass, riffs, drums, zone, drone, jazz, you name it. every track is perfect and geared towards perfection, this is the sound of music to come. its the collection of everything that you love.
tracks are based off a simple bass beat that builds as drums and licks come in. no words just jazz. hmm what else could i say" ok track by track time
1.ok so track one is all groove and love baby. picture you're sitting in a lounge room and man waitress comes up to you and says do you wanna feel my hairy chest and you say yah. that's it. oh yeah and also the drums are jazzy because it's a jazz album but its mellow and minimalistic but the drums arent.
2. ok so track to is bustle and jive sticks. so this track is upbeat and really juicy, picture your at a dance floor but not dancing because you just wanna check the scene so you're sitting down and see tons of ladies with dresses that you know the kind that play off the hips and go side to side when they wiggle, yeah those kinds, thats this song dig it and jive
3. this is like jakob solace but the drums riffs are the best you've ever heard even better than rush.
4. this track is creepy, picture some dude who looks like sonic peeping over bushes and walls so he can take a peek at his first pair of breast and you pretty much have this track, it's good tho, the riffs are mellow with occasional saxophones.
5. ok so bluebirds is money on top of money, it's the opitomy of money, the drummer just goes and goes, it's a pretty much a solo that just keeps ripping as the forefront and all the other intruments play off it
6. session track if you know what i mean
7. lurking track with ambiency and electronic feels