Review Summary: The Misfits are a Iconic band but this collection is missing some of there biggest hits.
Backstory. The Misfits were formed in 1977 when singer and the bands song writer Glen Danzig decided to make a band. The Misfits are namned after a movie called The Misfits. Staring Marilyn Monroe. Glen Danzig wrote songs and recoreded with freinds and created a Iconic Punk band and birthed the genre of Horror Punk.
The Misfits have recorded three studio albums with Danzig and this is a collection of some of there best songs. One thing that is wrong with this album is the lack of some of there biggest and best songs for example, " Teenagers From Mars" and Die Die Die My Darling, Wich was covered on the Metallica album Garage INC." Nevertheless the album does contain some realy catchy songs that will realy please long time fans of the band.
1. Static Age: Static Age is a decent song it starts of strong but slowly starts to crumble and picks up again. 3/5
2. Tv. casualty: Tv. casualty starts of with bassicly the same sound as Static Age, then the song stats to play more and the words inter and the song becomes more and more annoying. The song bassicaly repets Tv. Casualtys, Tv. Casualtys. 2/5
3. Hybrid Moments: Hybrid Moments is the first Misfits song i had ever heard and is one of my favorite songs. It stats out with a drum beat and then the lyrics come in and they contain my favorite line in a Misfits song " If your gonna scream, scream with me." I just love that line and its a classic song. 5/5
4. Spinial Remains: Spinial Remains is just like Tv. Casualty its annoying to me and not the most enjoyable. Withe the exception of a few listents of the song then it stats to become more likeable and a rather decent son.g 3/5
5. Come Back: Come Back stats off with a nice dum beat and then the guitar comes in and so does Danzig with a rather slow Misfits song and its rather enjoyable. 3.5/5
6. Some kinda Hate: Some Kinda Hate is a catchy song and another classic song and has one of those choursus to a song thats jsut " woo o o o o o woo." It works realy well 4/5
7. Theme for a Jackal: Theme for a Jackal is done with a key board and all the other instraments and it is a cool sonding song. 3.5/5
8. Angle***: Angle*** is a song that always gets stuck in my head and is a other classic and one of the standout tracks on the album. 5/5
9 Who Killed Marilyn: Who Killed Marilyn is a decent Misfits song it has a decent flowing verse and a decent chours, but doesn't realy statnd out. 3/5
10. Where Eagles Dare: Where eagles dare is one of those songs that just starts great and has one storng verse and the chours is catchy. Its a realy good song and a favorite on the album. 5/5
11. She: She stars of great and flows prety good but it ends to soon and leaves you wanting more. 4.5/5
12. Halloween: Halloween is one of those songs thats been covered a few times and just starts of great, the lyrics are great and so is the music and chours. 5/5
13. American Nightmare: American Nightmare starts off with this creepy sound that sounds like it could be in some martian movie and then the song kicks in and it reminds me of some fun rockabilly song you would here at a carnavil. 4/5
So overall the album is good its missing songs and has a few it doesn't need. If youre trying to get into the Misfits you should check this album or Collection I out. The good thing about this album is the lyrics and most of the songs are prety catchy. The bad is that Danzig sounds like a rip off of Jim Morison.
Where Eagles Dare