|Please ask me.|
|Since you have 1 and 6 5'd, you have passed my rite of passage, congratulations.|
As per questions:
1. What do you think you can provide to Sputnik, why should we hire you?
2. Tell me about a very stress heavy situation and how did you manage to solve it.
|Hello hazel! |
1. Why is [...] your fave fruit?
2. Why is [...] your fave vegetable?
|1. Do you prefer the Rolling Stone's 'Gimme Shelter', or the Flamin' Groovie's 'Slow Death'?|
2. Are you for or against cryptocurrency?
1. Are you that outgoing and friendly in the real world as well?
2. Would you consider a haze lemonade more on the bitter or the sweet side?
|1. Do you expect to start reviewing on Sputnik?|
2. What's your favorite song of all time?
|1. How many wolves could you take in a fight?|
2. What is the alcohol content of haze lemonade?
|1. I see you have 5'd Panic! At The Disco, was this in error?|
2. If the answer to above is no, why?
|your name reminds me of a single called Cosmic Lemonade by Blue Dream Camera, Hazel Miller, and Tony Trahan that was released last year. super slept on soulful jazz, and that's coming from a relative non-fan of the genre. anyways.|
1. what's your fav album?
2. what's the best show you've ever been to (if you have)?
|1. What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?|
2. Who's on first?
|What’s your favorite video game ever?|
Who is your favorite author?
|I’ll ask two on behalf of 93% of the entire site|
1. Are you a bird?
2. Do you fancy a shag?
|Zak askin the real questions here|
|"I’ll ask two on behalf of 93% of the entire site" subscribed|
1. I'm quick to learn and I can work with people in a team
2. In my previous list "Please recommend me albums" I was recommended many more albums than I had anticipated. This was stress. I solved the situation by listening to the albums, but it is still ongoing.
1. Gimme Shelter
2. Cryptocurrency started as a popularist fad and it is currently being bridled by noxious billionaires. It is another pawn of capitalism and I am neither for nor against it specifically, but I do object the the name. There is nothing crypto about it. It should be called cybercandy so more people will understand that its real purpose is to be dangled in front of shut-ins like god's apple balls of redemption.
1. I do not understand enough about the real world to answer this.
2. Bitter but with little aftertaste.
1. This site has enough poor writers already.
2. I'm Not The One by The Black Keys
2. It depends who's making it and how many hearts she wants to break.
1. 5.0 classic
50 Cent The Massacre
Black Veil Brides Wretched and Divine
Black Veil Brides Wretched And Divine: Ultimate Edition
Bloodbath The Fathomless Mastery
Burzum Det Som Engang Var
Darkthrone Under a Funeral Moon
Darkthrone Transilvanian Hunger
Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP 2
Eminem The Marshall Mathers LP
God Seed I Begin
Gorgoroth Twilight of the Idols
Gorgoroth Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam
Hopsin Knock Madness
Jeff Wayne The War of the Worlds
Job for a Cowboy Ruination
Lloyd Banks Rotten Apple
Lloyd Banks Halloween Havoc 2
Lloyd Banks The Cold Corner 2
Marilyn Manson Antichrist Superstar
Morrissey Ringleader of the Tormentors
Satyricon The Shadowthrone
Slipknot Iowa: 10th Anniversary Edition
Suicide Silence No Time to Bleed
The Smiths The Queen Is Dead
The Smiths Meat Is Murder
Wednesday 13 The Dixie Dead
Whitechapel This Is Exile
2. I rate albums based on their quality to myself personally, i try to avoid being pretentious, please rec me albums! :),
1. Rubber Factory by The Black Keys
2. I saw Julien Baker at a show. A lady in the front row brought her baby and it was so beautiful that Julien started crying for around thirty seconds halfway. I also cried after the show, but not at the time.
1. Making to the age of 30 without uncorrectable regrets. Then reaching 50 without asking any silly questions about why you are still there.
2. You could be.
2. Dan Brown
1. I am a beverage
2. No. Can you pay? Pay someone else.
|1. Where's the mayo?|
2. Considering the abundance of linking and resyllabification in common Standard American English phonetics, with regards to stressed syllables and the phonemes that make up those syllables, what causes so many accents and dialects adjacent to SAE to shift the tonality and devoicing of consonants to near uninterruptible flow of vowel-primary sounds?
|Yipppeeee! Although I hoped to trick you in answering why these fruit&veg were your faves, not just mentioning which were your faves... 😏|
|*learns Haze is not really good with obvious pop-culture references.*|
|Keep trying @Return, don't throw in the *towel* so easily. He'll get it eventually|
|1. Can music be objectively good?|
2. Did you know the moon is an egg?