For Today
Prevailer

0.5

by rob g USER (4 Reviews)
April 5th, 2013 | 135 replies | 4,940 views

Release Date: 04/02/2013 | Tracklist

Review Summary: i wrote this for my man keverember

For Today are a homophobicore band from who cares where. They all have their masters degrees in chugging open strings and christian studies. Sometimes if they pray hard enough they can even play something other than open chugs. Little do they know though, there is no god and the fact that they were able to accomplish something that they prayed for was only brought about by their own hope and perseverance and not through a magic white man in the sky. So yeah, their music is terrible. Kurt Ballou could shit out a better band than this. I'm listening to the new James Blake right now. It's a nice album. Why can't this band create something unique? Who cares? Chug chug growl chug growl! well today was an amazing day. walk all the way to dalton, no sleep at all, talk to her. honestly not sure if it helped, made things worst, or keep it the same. honestly not worried about it. about got arrest for sticking up for dustin. he did get arrest. this wasnt his fault!! hahah cop got made when i started agureing and start to win, so he drove off XD what a fat loser :P This album shows the world why no one takes metalcore seriously anymore. Constant boring chugs and a pointless acoustic track? this band is the defeater of metalcore lmao. Anyways yeah so there's breakdowns and some band vocals and everything is all ***ty and stuff so pos this review, rate this album a 1, and don't listen to this EP like i did or you might go deaf haha But ti think this review needs to be longer so here are some more facts to consider: evolution, guitar frets exist, you can not suck at making music if you try hard enough, etc. Well, this band really likes their open strings and being bad at music but it's popular because they suck jesus666satan cocks all day odd future wolf gang amadeus kill people burn churches let's chill at the pool and play music that isn't boring chugs or whatever wow this band doesn't even try.

So everyone pray really hard to black satan 666 lee so that this band can come up with a single original riff and enter into the sputnik music improved metalcore band hall of fame for improved metalcore bands. Thank you.

2.9
good
keverember (3.5)
For Today hits hard with their most direct project to date....

Fight the Silence

Kman418

lmao pos

Digging: OutKast - Aquemini

April 5th 2013

haha! this was actually pretty fun to read! music is all opinionated, everyone likes different stuff, which is the cool thing.

April 5th 2013

however, attacking somebody's personal beliefs is never cool. So let's keep it to music, ok?

RosaParks

666 blaze it for satan

yeah man NOT COOL

homophobicore huh?
pos

rosa give it a 0.0 for the lulz

April 5th 2013

the other review for this is kind of a classic no offense

April 5th 2013

Troll review made me laugh.

For Today
Prevailer

it even has classic at the top of it, good eye

April 5th 2013

0.5 turned around is 5.0. rob g loves it.

April 5th 2013

the other dude's rating just dropped a point, poor guy.
aids you're not being very contributor-y

So much bullying.

April 5th 2013

i don't care what he rates it the review is just funny

what does being "contributor-y" entail exactly? I mean lest we forget that rasputin and BallstotheWall and Eno are (were) contributors.

fromtheinside

Get em rosey

Digging: Coroner - No More Color

April 5th 2013

"what does being "contributor-y" entail exactly? I mean lest we forget that rasputin and BallstotheWall and Eno are (were) contributors"
well obviously you have some idea of what it entails or you wouldn't have listed counterexamples to the point
anyways if you wanna be like those 3, okay then

April 5th 2013

I dropped my review one because I was initially rating it on how I felt about the album. It is only my second review, and i didn't realize it would get so much attention. The structures of the songs are formulaic, which is why I allowed it to drop one.

April 5th 2013

The ratings are all over the shop.

fromtheinside