Heroes
The Compassion

0.5

by NothingForSomething USER (22 Reviews)
September 27th, 2012 | 7 replies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeater Letters HomeApart From This In Gloom
Turnover MagnoliaSenses Fail Renacer
Vanna The Few and the Far BetweenFrameworks Small Victories
2.7

NothingForSomething

http://

DurzoBlint
September 27th 2012

Sounds promising. I will download ^_^ One thing that really irks me on some records like this is the
crappy breakdowns.... I hope this will not have so many. Although I am expecting some bad ones

Eclecticist
September 27th 2012

I checked it out and found it to be pretty boring.

DurzoBlint
September 28th 2012

Wasnt so keen on it either...

NothingForSomething
October 28th 2012

You guys are right....it does suck. I was trying to be nice to a dude who turned out to be a real piece of shit so fuck 'em. It's a boring record.

fromtheinside
February 7th 2013

came across this on bandcamp but was turned off by the album cover

Digging: Psicosis - The Crippled Machine That Moves the World