Devastation
Idolatry

by KILL USER (57 Reviews)
March 3rd, 2012 | 116 replies

Release Date: 1991 | Tracklist

Review Summary: how about we fuck on

WHERE DO I BEGIN to explain the level of THRASH this album PROJECTS into your brain and makes you RATTLE your goddamn ***in head the thrash neevr stops and thats the way life should be 24/7 pure ***in THRASH. The first song DELIVER THE SUFFERING pretty much confirms the rumours are true, this band know how to THRASH. As you may or may not know, the pit is it, and with the pit being it comes great responisbility to thrash hard and not give a *** about anything going on in life such as BILLS and FAGGOTS listening to everytime i suck dick and underchode, you just gota look past that *** and thrash on into the unknown realms of METAL. FREEWILL is the next song and WOW would you adam and eve it it ***in rules even harder than the track that was just thrashin my balls off how could it be? ok. If i have to pick a song on the album as the thrashiest thrash *** ***, i will choose freewill. TRASHING ON WE DISCOVER THE ALBUM DOESNT LET UP the main goal of the album is to *** your face up into a mash of ***. The guitars themselves go like this, dndndndndndndn and they dont stop, the trems are some of the hardest you will hear in the genre and yet they dont overload your ear hairs. The bass i. The drums ***in rule so much they will make you have visions of being in the pit in 85 seeing slayer at the roxy when king had hairy balls. What the album is trying to say to society is *** YOU, these dudes are ***in angry, they *** hookers and fat chicks, they use piss as mouth wash and they dont care about ***in *** all they wana do it get drunk and smash *** up to sadus and they achieve that with this ***. THE VOCALS are mind blowing, you can tell he doesnt even try to sing in anyway hes just like *** it we made this record and it thrashes hard ill just groan with passion over the top talkin about waltzin it up and if you dont like it.....faggot.

Overall this is the best album ever made. I recommend this album to thrashers n metallers n ***in rockers even, cum gurgling FAGGOTS like ChuckTheMan and LG wont dig this because it contains riffs, trems of cunt and overall *** AWESOME music. What i'm trying to say is THRASH ***IN UGH ***IN THRASHIN SLASHIN PISS ***, end.

Chicane Behind the SunLush Mad Love
Cryptic Slaughter ConvictedMeat Puppets In a Car
Porcupine Tree Up the DownstairHeathen Victims of Deception
4.2

Signs Of Life
recommended by reviewer
demolition hammer all of em

ETERNALLY BLACK

SOULS OF SACRIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Digging: Throwing Muses - Throwing Muses

March 3rd 2012

awesome review by an equally as awesome user

hahahahaha summary is beautiful

KjSwantko
March 3rd 2012

Summary alone is worth a pos

March 3rd 2012

thank you metal brothers i hope my review does this album justice, fuck

KjSwantko
March 3rd 2012

Yeah bro I was trying to DL this a little while ago but got pissed after a few minutes when no links worked. Think I'll go try again and get this

March 3rd 2012

you cant call me a metal brother man i have punk in my chart now

IDOLATRY

Digging: Bobby Barnett - Little Wounds

March 3rd 2012

haha dude punk is cool its just sputnik punk is gay like refused and la difag fuck that gay fuck shit cunt faux punk gay, real punk its husker DU

March 3rd 2012

dont know husker what is that is it rap

March 3rd 2012

its true hardcore fuck shit fuckin rule

hardcore is gay

March 3rd 2012

yeah man, get zen arcade

March 3rd 2012

yea i know but dude its from fuckin 84 bro back when music meant fuckin somethin

March 3rd 2012

dude thats too old music from the 80s?wow man why dont you use a time machine and fuck off to that time dad

hey bro dont diss GIVE ME AN R came out in 84 too haha

March 3rd 2012

i aint givin anyone a fuckin r

March 3rd 2012

helix was a wicked concert, FUCK i sold a lot of dope at that concert

JamieTwort

Fucking pos'd.

Definitely need to get this, the title track and Subconcious are awesome.

ffs
March 3rd 2012

thrashin hard lately, will check