Proclamation
Nether Tombs of Abaddon

by ValeriusTheImmortal USER (8 Reviews)
February 13th, 2012 | 6 replies

Review Summary: Tired of Blasphemy? Spin this

This band is from Spain and has been putting out black/death metal for while it seems. Their 2009 album, Execration of Cruel Bestiality, wasn't quite there yet, but this album is pretty solid war metal. Don't expect any curve balls, though, this is pretty much complete Blasphemy worship. Down-tuned guitars, gut-crunching riffs, demon barks, and pummeling drums are what's on the plate, with a side order of occult samples. Not the most sophisticated music, but when it's time to march to war, there's no need for Bach, some orcs with chainsaws and red flags pounding war drums is about all you need.

This is 30 minutes long; it comes, it kills, it leaves. I could write more but there's nothing more to really say about this. If you have heard Blasphemy, you know what to expect. Plus, if I did a decent review my approval might go up. Do you want to read or do you want to listen? If you even finished reading this before you listened to the album, you need to reevaluate your priorities in music.

Insanity Chronicles Of The CursedHades Archer For the Diabolical Ages
Hades Archer Penis MetalFlesh Grinder S.P.L.A.T.T.E.R.
Skeleton of God Primordial DominionGoat Semen Goat Semen
3.1
good

February 12th 2012

Pos, checking because of your consistency.

Digging: Impetuous Ritual - Unholy Congregation of Hypocritical Ambivalence

February 12th 2012

"If you even finished reading this before you listened to the album, you need to reevaluate your priorities in music."

Haha I literally started listening the album after your first paragraph. Guess I'm on par. By the way, your review was good enough for me.

February 12th 2012

Heard about 5 tracks already. Songs are pretty short and don't need to be long.

I'm not really getting kicked in the face as I'd want to but I love the production.

ValeriusTheImmortal
February 12th 2012

this isn't completely killer, but you can't spin Blasphemy forever(well maybe you can). this is pretty solid.

Funeralopolis
February 12th 2012

I don't always drink but when I do I prefer to write garbage reviews.

Digging: Deep Puddle Dynamics - The Taste of Rain...Why Kneel

rasputin
February 12th 2012

album is pretty good, can never tire of blasphemy though