Proclamation
Nether Tombs of Abaddon

by ValeriusTheImmortal USER (8 Reviews)
February 13th, 2012 | 3 replies

Review Summary: Tired of Blasphemy? Spin this

This band is from Spain and has been putting out black/death metal for while it seems. Their 2009 album, Execration of Cruel Bestiality, wasn't quite there yet, but this album is pretty solid war metal. Don't expect any curve balls, though, this is pretty much complete Blasphemy worship. Down-tuned guitars, gut-crunching riffs, demon barks, and pummeling drums are what's on the plate, with a side order of occult samples. Not the most sophisticated music, but when it's time to march to war, there's no need for Bach, some orcs with chainsaws and red flags pounding war drums is about all you need.

This is 30 minutes long; it comes, it kills, it leaves. I could write more but there's nothing more to really say about this. If you have heard Blasphemy, you know what to expect. Plus, if I did a decent review my approval might go up. Do you want to read or do you want to listen? If you even finished reading this before you listened to the album, you need to reevaluate your priorities in music.