Dysphoria
Satyriasis XXI

good

by Wat USER (11 Reviews)
October 1st, 2011 | 12 replies | 3,433 views

This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it. This count is inactive and should be deleted along with all the reviews that go with it.

Joncofy Rorschach InkblotsSea of Skies Sea of Skies
The Browning Burn This WorldDon Caballero Don Caballero II
Ultrageist UltrageistGru Cosmogenesis

October 1st 2011

criticism highly appreciated. I probably spelt a bunch of shit wrong but I'll probably pick that up on my read through.

Exodus287
October 2nd 2011

I remember hearing this album. This is a hell of a lot heavier than the other 100 Deathcore albums I've heard, very brutal but
gets boring fast. Good review!

October 2nd 2011

Thanks Exodus. It definitely brings the heavy but tends to lose it's impact after a few listens. I think it loses the impact because of how short it is. You could listen to this three times in an hour and when you're a person like me who tends to leave his CD's on repeat it does tend to get boring.

TheArkitecht
October 2nd 2011

Why would you label yourself as regressive...that just makes them sound generic and kinda ridiculous.

foxblood
October 2nd 2011

what is "regressive" mathcore/deathcore supposed to mean?

@foxblood
From first thought I say childish. Still not a bad effort.

foxblood
October 3rd 2011

yeah this is actually some alright brutal death, i've just never heard a band call themselves regressive before.

October 3rd 2011

Lots of so called technical brutal death metal coming out nowadays. This isn't my favourite by far but it isn't a bad attempt. Hedonistic Exility and Viraemia are better if you're looking for something in this genre.

alytee123
October 4th 2011

I think the Regressive label is just a joke. Album is mental.

americanmusicmachine
October 4th 2011

COCKSSSSSSSSSS

Eulogize
January 30th 2012

Listened to one of the songs off of this on last.fm and holy shit was it good.

tempest--
November 11th 2013

holy lol i remember this band

ah to be young and into deathcore, and the quest to find the most brutal thing in existence