Kaskade
Strobelite Seduction

by Apollo USER (25 Reviews)
May 18th, 2011 | 24 replies | 7,319 views

Release Date: 2008 | Tracklist

Review Summary: House music that will blow your socks off...and leave them drenched in sweaty happiness

Longing for summer? Some of us are. Some of us are already in the midst of it. Either way, let some Kaskade into your life and your summer will be much better off for it. Pounding rythyms, a variety of seductive female vixens screaming pure bliss and synths that wash over you like waves of pleasure...sounds amazing? It is. Forget your preconceptions about house music. While this album would probably fit in well at many clubs around the world, it is easily well digested on your home stereo or out for a nice drunken walk home in the summer.

While I dont claim to be an expert in house or any electronic music for that matter, I do know that this could be considered entry level house music for someone willing to let the inner viking in them throw on some dancing shoes and perhaps drop some ecstasy. Late night party's, driving down the freeway or even waking up in the morning, Strobelight Seduction is the perfect album. It rocks from the opening fade-in notes of Move For Me and pulses until the beats of 4AM. This record is the epitome of fun, yet chill vibes.

Move For Me, Step One Two and I Remember remain the standout tracks on the album featuring the biggest vocal hooks and infectious dance beats. Angel On My Shoulder is probably the weakest track featuring lackluster vocals and a less than memorable chorus. Kaskade has a knack for picking the dreamiest sounding women in house music and pairing them with amazing synths and samples. The result is unforgettable.

This, my friends, is fantastic house music and really anyone who even slightly digs electronic music at all could appreciate this. This is quality music, from a quality DJ. So whenever summer hits your city (if it hasn’t already, keep this album in steady rotation and prepare to have your spirits lifted.

Dropped Flyer LowlifeO'Brother Garden Window
Disfear Misanthropic GenerationBleeding Through The Great Fire
Mar De Grises Streams InwardsRosetta A Determinism of Morality

May 18th 2011

fuck yes, first electronic review...come at me Dev

Deviant.
May 18th 2011

What are the preconceptions of house music?

Digging: L'Orange - The Orchid Days

pizzamachine
May 18th 2011

Nice review, I like this line:

a variety of seductive female vixens

May 18th 2011

oh shit, he's coming at me

well, my preconceptions (for years) about house music, was that it was for shallow people who go to clubs and get wasted every Friday/Saturday night dancing to anything with a driving dance beat. that and gymheads...being gymheads, cruising around in Civics with giant exhaust pipes...

and those are stereotypes (which I bought into) and many other people I know, who dont listen to house music, have.

May 18th 2011

not saying its right or intelligent but I know many people buy into stereotypes, so that's why I included that line

cirq
May 18th 2011

this shit is gay as fuck.....

lol Cirq, I didnt know you liked this

May 19th 2011

wow...think this is my only review ever to this little interest/feedback

Maniac!
May 19th 2011

Stop trying to steal my style, bro.

There's only room for one of us.

VeilOfOsiris
June 7th 2011

i told you that deleting my comments won't kill the fucking xdeathcorex mosm m/ fuck yeah

A--1-1--1-1-1-1--1-1--1-1-1--------------------------
B--------------------------------------------------------
* * * * * * * * * * *

TomAkaVeto
November 30th 2011

I guess I'm gonna download this. I want to get more into house music.

scissorlocked
January 31st 2012

I've been lately introduced to house and this is something I deeply enjoy

very good album

Digging: Fantastic Mr Fox - Sketches

sifFlammable
May 3rd 2012

is there any track on this worth listening to except I remember (which is on deadmau5's album too so)

scissorlocked
May 5th 2012

yeap, imo the first half of the album is surely worth listening

Insurrection
November 18th 2012

19542 Comments

borrowed theme is just beautiful

Digging: Cult Leader - Nothing for Us Here

Madz279
February 25th 2013

the first track Move For Me, it's very seductive

jollyjoel
May 8th 2013

The reason Move For Me and I Remember are two of the best tracks is because they are co - produced by deadmau5 ;)

bach
May 15th 2013

Dis is GOO

Digging: Deerhunter - Microcastle

Insurrection
May 15th 2013

19542 Comments

indeed album is very sexy

ProfessorVeerappan
November 30th 2013

hearing this album and damn what the fuck is happening here few club beats going nowhere lyrics in between which mean what that yes we have nothing to do in life.The perfect music this is what we are calling i mean seriously what the hell are people getting into this isn't real music this simply taking a dump music.
Purely SHit...