Tom Caruana
Enter the Magical Mystery Chambers

by ANewTypeOfPunk USER (12 Reviews)
October 27th, 2010 | 8 replies | 4,984 views

Review Summary: Best Wu-Tang remix Album to date? Check.

Many of you must have heard of Wu-Tang Clan or their music. Why? Because they are clearly one of the most influential rap groups of the 90's, and with classics such as Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), why shouldn't they?

Now fast-forward to the 21st century, where mashups are becoming the next big thing. With Wu-Tang vs The Beatles: Enter The Magical Mystery Chamber, it's not a constant mashup. See the amazing thing about this album, is it uses backtracks from one of musics most influential groups, the Beatles.

With classics being re-done such as C.R.E.A.M, (it's better on this album then on 36 Chambers, i'll guiltily admit) you're sure to find something you enjoy if you are a Wu lover such as myself.

And it not only includes official Wu songs, but also a few songs from solo albums by a few members. Take for example the song "City High" off of The Movement by Inspectah Deck. It's a great song yes, but it never really had that spark that takes a song from mediocre/okay - greatness and memorable. Well, the creators of this album fixed that issue. "City High" on this album is amazing, as are most of the songs on this album.

Did I mention the "Baby i got your money" female chorus In Got Your Money, is still there? And in "Run" you can't help but enjoy the backtrack. You'll find most backtracks save for a rare few match perfectly with the Wu-Tang's catchy hooks and flow with rhymes.

While changing every song's sound, the true essence of the Clan is still there, and that is why this album deserves a 4, and clocking the album at over an hour, it's truly something worth investing in. The replay value is as high with this as any clan release.

Recommended Tracks: C.R.E.A.M, Got Your Money, Uh-Huh, Run, Criminology, Daytona 500, and City High

My Ticket Home The Opportunity To BeBring Me The Horizon There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It
Scarlett O'Hara Lost In ExistenceThe Word Alive Empire
Addison Closer To HomeAttack Attack! (US) Attack Attack!

Urinetrouble
October 27th 2010

beatles music kinda ruined it for me after i went back in and listened to it. have you head the biggie-xx mashup album? its way better than this

Urinetrouble
October 27th 2010

I don't know. wu-tang raps over beatles music doesn't sit well with me. they're both great individually

October 27th 2010

in my opinion, they compliment each other perfectly on this. have you heard this before thirtysixchambers?

cinaedus
October 27th 2010

repeating the summary is just retarded

um ok, sorry?

cinaedus
October 29th 2010

just take out the first line of the review and leave it as the summary

October 29th 2010

fineeeeeeeeee. I agree too, not quite sure why I did that.

Hocmat