Waking The Cadaver
Beyond Cops, Beyond God

by regular stormy USER (27 Reviews)
September 17th, 2010 | 230 replies | 20,169 views

Review Summary: 666/88, Waking The Cadaver assert their right to the throne of brutality as goremaster bong-hit husslepimps.

Tie up your Nike dunks and make sure they're tight, because this riffs are son. You gonna be dancing hard because these are only the brutalist of slams from the goreslums of Shore Points, Der-T Jer-Z. You think you heard the sound of Hell but you don't heard WTC, son yous triflin and I don't appreciate that, so get with it cause this jun heavy, heaviest of all jun if you don't believe me your a bitch and I don't even care man cause this *** BEYOND COPS, BEYOND GOD ***. DON CAMPEN IS THE KING OF SWAMP BEACH, HE SOUND LIKE A MAN WHO LIVIN IN A SWAMP FEEDING ON HOOKER FLESH FOR LIKE 30 YEARS. WHEN WILL HE STOP? NO ONE KNOWS.

Gravity blasts galore do you know what that mean? Your face melting off your skull, thats what it means. Breakdowns from the inferno form the most intense hellish gorepunch to the face that you will ever eperience, like chainsaws to the abdomen, erotically. This is guttural slamming brutal death metal. If you could rate the goretuity of BEYOND COPS, BEYOND GODS on a scale of 1-5 I'd rate it a 69 because it's perversely brutal, like that guy from Silence Of The Lambs no homo.

Don't *** with Waking The Cadaver cause they will rip you limb from limb and you won't know what hit you, but I'll make a bet it Don Campen tire iron to your dome. Upside your dome with hate mosh because if you don't mosh to this, you're getting killed at the Stone Pony, I'm dead serious, don't ***ing go to the Stone Pony if you're a bitch, this isn't some Bob Dylan pussy *** anymore, that *** dead, NECROMANGLERS FROM THE INFERNO RUN THE SHOW NOW. Jerz won't b disgraced.

Manners Pale Blue LightCavities Within The Wings
Smile To The Wind MomentsIron Lung White Glove Test
Gas Up Yr Hearse!! A Banner Year For The Sum of Our LossesMorser & The Swarm Split
1.5
very poor
NapalmDe4th (2)
A shocking album on all accounts. Shocking with its utter lack of originality, but what's even more ...

Yeah.

RippingCorpse
September 17th 2010

its better than Perverse Recolletcions. doesn't really deserve the 1s but oh well none of them have probably listened to it

fromtheinside
September 17th 2010

what is this i don't even

pos'd cause i too believe this is .5 away from a classic release

Digging: Bast - Spectres

September 17th 2010

They're all unbrutal pussies anyway and they better not hit the Stone Pony because their faces will get SMASHED haha

Curse.

pimp ass review son

Digging: The Menzingers - Rented World

September 17th 2010

I love how the main riff from Terminate with Extreme Prejudice is lifted from a Cartilage song and how the slammy breakdown at the end is lifted from Despised Icon.

pimp ass review son

2.9/5

the album art alone holy shiit

yeah son

September 17th 2010

this one time i was slamming with my guttural mosh bros and our balls touched it was kind of awkward but i secretly liked it

Curse.

album art looks like it could have shown up on an Austrian Death Machine album

September 17th 2010

bro get out of here thats disgusting

Wizard
September 17th 2010

These guys aren't brutal though.

Digging: Triptykon - Melana Chasmata

HenchmanOfSanta
September 17th 2010

Do they really have a song called Boss Status?

This fucking band.

September 17th 2010

sadistic tortures because its not just one torture

multiple tortures

September 17th 2010

These guys aren't brutal though.

are you fucking deaf bro this shit sonic goreslam

crowing51
September 17th 2010

Do they really have a song called Waking The Cadaver like the band name?

This fucking band.

fix'd

September 17th 2010

That's actually pretty common.

NeutralThunder12

lol

prolly the worst band Ive ever heard

I DONT LIKE RICE