Attack Attack! (US)
Someday Came Suddenly

good

by G3LLISTER USER (8 Reviews)
November 14th, 2008 | 434 replies

Release Date: 2008 | Tracklist

Review Summary: A running gag

Please

Help me

Get Deleted

Admin

Or at least erase my reviews.

I don't like this profile

and I just want all this crap to disappear because I don't want it floating around when I boot up this site. It's annoying, just like I will be if this crap doesn't get deleted.

Seriously, why is there no option for deleting accounts? I probably shoulda researched this three years ago when I was registering but if I didn't know it was gonna be this obnoxious to even attempt to get my dumb old reviews deleted. This is a part of my life I don't like to reflect on and seeing it gets me furious time and again.

The comments section is just ridiculous because I don't even have a brother or sister. I make all this crap up for reviews because I like telling stories. Go figure.

So I'm probably going to destroy each and every of my reviews I made before so those at least get deleted. I really would rather not make more work for Admin but the fact of the matter is that the one time pain of making a delete button would bypass all this extra effort on both parts.

I use this site frequently, I just don't like my reviews anymore and I don't like that footprint being out here for eternity so here I am writing this crap, preparing to copy and paste it to every one of my reviews in an attempt to destroy what remaining evidence there was that I ever gave a crap about any of this enough to sit down and write out reviews nobody gives a crap about.

As soon as I'm done with that I am promptly going to the password section and typing in an indescribabale mass of gibberish as my new password so I can't use this account (nor could anyone else) and the fun part is I never use the gmail account associated with this anymore so all ties shall be erased. Have fun reading this users and other members. See ya!

Dance Gavin Dance Dance Gavin DanceEnter Shikari Take to the Skies
Thrice The Artist in the AmbulanceCircus Circus Brooklyn Nightlife
Scapegoat Zombie DogA Thorn For Every Heart Pick Up The Pieces
2.2
poor

TheStarclassicTreatment
November 14th 2008

Nice review, though comparing them to Sky Eats Airplane meets Breathe Carolina is wack.
Album is yawn but is alrite.

November 14th 2008

well their vocals are more along the sugary style in breathe Carolina and they have a little more pop friendly style but that's all comparing to contemporaries. ahh well, everyone's ears are built different.This Message Edited On 11.14.08

November 14th 2008

actually thanks for pointing that out, I was intending to change that sentence before I posted it.

November 14th 2008

speaking of which, does anyone know similar bands that sound like attack attack or sky eats airplane?

Digging: The Birthday Massacre - Superstition

SpritzSpritz

bloc01 you might like the new i set my friends on fire cd

ToWhatEnd
November 14th 2008

This is by far the stupidest trend in music today and I just cannot stand this kind of music. It is so damn gimmicky and lame. I do like snyth in my hardcore/metalcore when done right (InFaF, TDWP, Chiodos, hell even DDG), but these new acts just have it so jumbled in and it just sounds ridiculous to me. Writing is fine but I would aim for a more overall review next time instead of addressing the sound one instrument at a time. Solid third nevertheless.

deadsinkingstory
November 14th 2008

pretty much this, except for bands like The Medic Droid, they are much much worse. They annoy me to no fucking end.

agreed.

benhxc
November 14th 2008

eh. they do a funny cover of i kissed a girl on their myspace, but other than that pretty boring.

cleary21
November 24th 2008

aight i havent been on this site in ages idk why but this reminds me of I Set my Friends on Fire, except their not trying to be funny like ISMFOF, so in order to really judge them you have to take it like theyre trying to be serious, which i just cant do

cirq
November 28th 2008

i like the album
and to cleary21: attack attack! is nothing like shitty ismfof haha

profxavier18
December 1st 2008

i agree with to what end. theres a point where its just dumb. synthesizer has to be done right in this type of music, and its just breakdown after breakdown. where there should be some more chord progression and melody, theres another break down. it doesnt sound any different from anything else, its just following a trend. i can see how a band tries to find a gimmick of some sorts but it just sounds like theyre trying to be fun with techno but if just sounds like DDR crap and it completely throws everything off. they probably think theyre cool for that but its just kinda dumb if you ask me.

marksellsuswallets
December 1st 2008

Yeah its really generic for the most part but its ridiculously fun at times...still no matter how fun it is, in the end it's really just average

cometuesday
December 3rd 2008

I just got this from a friend and it's really not my thing generally, which leaves me at a loss of words as to why I'm as into it as I am.

FailureOnMyLips
December 7th 2008

I'm not sure if i like this yet. Maybe it's just novelty. But i can't help but think they just took a little bit of something from a few "Flavor Of The Week" or currently popular bands (Bring Me The Horizon, Enter Shikari, Idiot Pilot, even 3OH3) and put it in a blinder with a Bible. Tell me i'm wrong.

striker22
December 8th 2008

good review another band who i love that does synth beats is house vs hurricane they are great

noworldforeric
December 13th 2008

Good album. I'm from Columbus so I'm kind of a fanboy and biased but it's really catchy and fun. Shame Austin's gone though.

shika
December 17th 2008

dude they totally ripped off House vs. Hurricane for the most part except they have a full length and House vs. Hurricane doesn't

sspedding
December 27th 2008

this band is gash and plays music which appeals to 14 year olds

Digging: Devil Sold His Soul - Belong ? Betray

AndrewRocksSox
December 29th 2008

For as generic as my taste in music may be at times, for some reason I'm getting to the point where I'm bored of this album already and I'm just starting it for the second time. It could be the production, those Auto-tuned vocals are just killing me, and the synth lead, while catchy, just got old fast. Maybe ill just put Stick Stickly on repeat, that song almost had it [till the trance part came in -.-]