Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Jam Session (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Jam Sessions community thread! (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286952)

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-18-2005 06:32 AM

Gotta hate sunburn. I know I do.

kevbud187 12-18-2005 11:51 AM

one time at band camp. I didn't put sunscreen on the back of my legs and I wore different heights of socks everyday. So by the end of the week I had all these different stripes of red form the sunburn. I looked like an oompaloompa. OHH good times good times

Trigger_003 12-18-2005 03:49 PM

Hahaha, classic.

But Oompaloompas... *shakes head*
Ages ago, we went to the movies to see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and my drummer (who had seen it earlier) was dancing in her seat to all the songs. Later in the movie one of the others dared her, when the next song came on, to dance down to the screen and continue dancing for the remainder of the song.
She did it without delay.

Nice drawing there Gav :). I keep getting the exact same problem - stuffing up the paper coz I rub it out too much - and it only happens with peoples' faces.

Maybe that's something else I'll do some more of these holidays. I really need something more recent than my lil ol' tiger [IMG]http://www.tdknights.com/trea/files/tiger.JPG[/IMG]

:upset:.

airborne50caliber 12-18-2005 04:29 PM

One long-*** sailing holiday I always wore short-sleeved neoprene. By the end of it I was white as hell on my body and half my arms were ****ing black.

Trigger_003 12-18-2005 04:43 PM

Was that the one in the Mediterranean?

Yeah I get that after a couple of weeks of surfing.

moaner 12-18-2005 04:49 PM

:lol:

Harry's gonna love this

[QUOTE][I]If hell was 'in' you'd sell your soul... says:[/I]
gargh had a bad experience with one of them a few years ago
[I]Atomic Rain says:[/I]
didya show him?
[I]If hell was 'in' you'd sell your soul... says:[/I]
you know god_hates_us_all/diatonic dissonance?
yeah
well he asked me if i wanted to see his new guitar
and i was like 'yeah sure'
so lo and behold he comes on webcam and it's not his guitar he's showing me
it's his tiny little penis
:lol:... can i PLEASE post that last peice of conversation in the jam session community thread?
yeah why not
score[/QUOTE]

KKKKKocaine 12-18-2005 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=moaner]:lol:

Harry's gonna love this[/QUOTE]

Haha! classy!
:naughty:

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-18-2005 07:03 PM

lolz mang she still remember that?

That was over a year ago >.<

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-18-2005 07:12 PM

I mean, I know it was good, but I didn't think it would be so good that it's still on her mind a year later :amaze:.

Trigger_003 12-18-2005 10:48 PM

Nice try mate

:lol:

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-19-2005 12:16 AM

Wha-?

Trigger_003 12-19-2005 12:50 AM

Who knows.

:upset:

FVG27 12-19-2005 04:36 AM

[QUOTE=Diatonic Dissonance™]I mean, I know it was good, but I didn't think it would be so good that it's still on her mind a year later :amaze:.[/QUOTE]
A conversation I was having with moaner triggered the memory. And let's face it- it's a funny story to tell. I guess mummy never told you that you're never gonna score with a pe[SIZE="2"]n[/SIZE]is a tiny as yours.

Aes820 12-19-2005 04:40 AM

Woah..
:amaze:

[SIZE="1"]I think that's the first time I've ever used that smiley.[/SIZE]

airborne50caliber 12-19-2005 04:40 AM

It's how you use it.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-19-2005 07:09 AM

[QUOTE=Herbert_da_fish]A conversation I was having with moaner triggered the memory. And let's face it- it's a funny story to tell. I guess mummy never told you that you're never gonna score with a pe[SIZE="2"]n[/SIZE]is a tiny as yours.[/QUOTE]
lolz I'm not going to argue with you so I'll just let you believe what you want.

Typical argument:

"Well, if you didn't want to see it you're obviously lying about its size in a failed attempt to ridicule me"
"No..."
"Well, if you didn't want to see it you're obviously lying about its size in a failed attempt to ridicule me"
"No..."
"You can't prove that! Girl power!!!"
"No..."
"No..."
"I have three boobs"
"No..."
"No..."
"No..."
"No..."
"I have three boobs"

etc

FVG27 12-19-2005 07:32 AM

[QUOTE=Diatonic Dissonance™]lolz I'm not going to argue with you so I'll just let you believe what you want.

Typical argument:

"No..."
"No..."
"No..."
"No..."
"I have three boobs"
"No..."
"No..."
"No..."
"No..."
"I have three boobs"

etc[/QUOTE]
I believe the correct term here would be... wtf?

airborne50caliber 12-19-2005 10:50 AM

Three boobies. Hawt like

moaner 12-19-2005 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=airborne50caliber]Three boobies. Hawt like[/QUOTE]

she had it removed.

DD, no matter what size your genetalia may be, it's still very funny/odd that you showed it to her in the first place.

airborne50caliber 12-19-2005 01:28 PM

And desperate enough to do so that you tried to camouflage em as a guitar

Trigger_003 12-19-2005 02:49 PM

Ah don't worry Gav, I still love ya :p

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-19-2005 10:45 PM

[QUOTE=moaner]she had it removed.

DD, no matter what size your genetalia may be, it's still very funny/odd that you showed it to her in the first place.[/QUOTE]
Yep, that's what heat and hormones do to ya. Me at least.

Sup all?

kevbud187 12-19-2005 10:53 PM

[QUOTE=moaner]she had it removed.

DD, no matter what size your genetalia may be, it's still very funny/odd that you showed it to her in the first place.[/QUOTE]

wait you showed trigger your dong? This is messed up. Actually I have a whole new respect for you now:chug: HERE HERE

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-19-2005 11:37 PM

Not Trigger.

I got my report today.

Trigger_003 12-19-2005 11:56 PM

Hahaha, no, not Trea/Trigger.

I got mine yesterday... how'd you go?

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-20-2005 12:28 AM

English - B+
Maths - C+ (:-/)
P.E - A
Science - A
S.O.S.E - B+
Music - A

I also got great comments:

"He is an enthusiastic and co-operative student who has worked hard to attain good skills in all areas covered. Gavin is a consistent performer whose pleasant manner and ability to do what is expected make him a pleasure to teach. Well done."
[I]-Physical Education[/I]

"Gavin has consistently demonstrated an outstanding knowledge and understanding of the curriculum studied this semester. He was a keen participant in practical activities and presented thorough and accurate reports for assessment. Gavin put together outstanding assignments on Evolution and the simulation of population change from a dynamic environment. He has an excellent work ethic that will serve him well when undertaking VCE. Gavin's examination mark was 91%"
[I]-Science[/I]

"Gavin is a talented and knowledgeable student in this subject. He has displayed a clear and deep understanding of the many issues and topics studied and has worked solidly throughout the semester to gain some excellent results. Well done. In class, his work habits have been very good - he is well organised and motivated to do well. He has contributed to a variety of activities at a high level. Common Test result: 84%. I wish Gavin all the best into 2006 and beyond."
[I]-Study Of Society And Environment[/I]

"For the final Music Technology task Gavin produced an excellent piece of music with a very detailed process description. This music also demonstrated excellent compositional skills"
[I]-Music Technology[/I]

"Gavin is a highly motivated student who has shown a great deal of personal responsibility for his own learning. Consequently he has achieved excellent results in the written requirements of the course. The dedication and persistence he has shown in improving the level of his practical performance is also quite remarkable."
[I]-Music[/I]

The maths grade was so bad because of my work book and lack of project handing in, even though my "skills" was A+ :mad:. What with all the 100%'s I got on tests. Da[size=2]mn[/size] teacher.

:thumb:

Trigger_003 12-20-2005 12:42 AM

Pretty good :D.

We get 4 marks per subject (except for Italian, which has 5). I got 5 B's (kill science and it's 2) and all the rest were A's.

Exam-wise I did pretty well:
English - 97% (I thought I was going to get like, 50 or something - it was right after a family friend had died and I just couldn't concentrate)
IT systems (yr 10 IT) - 96%
Italian - 96%
Maths - 87% :( (well, after getting a 99.9% average on all tests across the year...)
Physics - 96%
Science - 86.5% - which happened to be the highest across our year level
SOSE - somehow... a B :(

For VCE IT I got 3 A's and 3 A+'s for the SACs across the year and an A on the end of year exam... yay.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 12-20-2005 12:51 AM

Very nice, :D.

Yeah, we get three grades and then an overall.

For science I got straight A+'s, :p.

Hey I got songs to show you.

moaner 12-20-2005 10:27 AM

In my performance grades, i got straight..

Physics
AAAA
AABA

Maths
AAAA
AAAA

Further maths
AAAA
AAAA

Chemsitry
AAAB
AAAC

That's right, amongst all those grades my bitch of a chemistry teacher gave me a C.

I don't much like her.

Trigger_003 12-20-2005 01:37 PM

Nice and nice (to both of you).

Awesome Gav. You'll have to send us an email or upload them... there's no chance of msn anytime soon :/
Hah, the lack of msn has resulted in me being up to about the edge of my monthly download limit.
>_<

I went shopping last night. At JB's I got several CDs - Boccelli, Saffire (classical/flamenco), G3 live in Tok., some jazz/funk thing, rock for one of my mates, and I was hanging around near the Symphony X CDs but they didn't have Damnation Game.
The guy serving me looked at me strangely lol... Like I wasn't allowed to have such a large listening range or something.
He was the same guy who had a go at me when I asked if they had any Strunz and Farah ("Who the ____ are they?! Stop stuffing me round, I've got work to do" or something to that extent :lol: )