Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

Special Brew 02-12-2006 05:48 PM

Girls lie, so you can't really pretend to really know why she broke up with you, despite what she said. Hang out with her, but definitely don't get involved. If you were just goign out as friends, why would she feel the need to only talk to you now, and inform you that she broke up with Mike? If you're just friends, you shouldn't care whther she was with him or not.

Aakon_Keetreh 02-12-2006 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]Girls lie, so you can't really pretend to really know why she broke up with you, despite what she said. Hang out with her, but definitely don't get involved. If you were just goign out as friends, why would she feel the need to only talk to you now, and inform you that she broke up with Mike? If you're just friends, you shouldn't care whther she was with him or not.[/QUOTE]

girls are confusing

Special Brew 02-12-2006 06:25 PM

I don't like them anymore. :mad:

Here's my last three gfs:
1.) Nice and sweet at first: Turned into a liar, which I eventually had to break up with her for.
2.) Gorgeous girl, and was extremely sweet, then she turned into a drug addict, and a slut. Oh, and she did that because I wouldn't sleep with her.
3.) Best reationship I ever had, but now she's disinterested in me and yadda yadda. She's stringing me along because she knows she can control me.

So basically, gurlz r teh suk.

Aakon_Keetreh 02-12-2006 06:27 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]I don't like them anymore. :mad:

Here's my last three gfs:
1.) Nice and sweet at first: Turned
2.) Gorgeous girl, and was extremel sweet, then she turned into a drug addict, and a slut. Oh, and she did that because I wouldn't sleep with her.
3.) Best reationship I ever had, but now she's disinterested in me and yadda yadda. She's stringing me along because she knows she can control me.

So basically, gurlz r teh suk.[/QUOTE]

yep lol

my ex did cocaine a lot, i didnt mind it, but i didnt like it

my gf right now is like the best gf ever

sweet
nice
beatiful
has good music taste

stuff like that

Special Brew 02-12-2006 06:32 PM

I'm convinced that all girls will turn on you if you treat them well, and give them the attention they want. If you give them what they want, they don't need you as much.

Aakon_Keetreh 02-12-2006 06:35 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]I'm convinced that all girls will turn on you if you treat them well, and give them the attention they want. If you give them what they want, they don't need you as much.[/QUOTE]

lol i agree

they will turn sooner or later

Tillius 02-12-2006 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Gimmee that bear, Evan.

*grrrrrrr*[/QUOTE]
Don't worry.
I'll getcha a bear.

thunderzstruck 02-12-2006 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]Hang out with her, but definitely don't get involved. [/QUOTE]

Exactly, im making sure im doing just that

zerosk8er1988 02-12-2006 10:14 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]I'm convinced that all girls will turn on you if you treat them well, and give them the attention they want. If you give them what they want, they don't need you as much.[/QUOTE]That is the most truthful thing I have heard all day. Girls are retarded. **** them.

drunkoveryou 02-12-2006 10:20 PM

OMG GRRLS R EVIL :rolls eyes:

please, get over yourselves. im sure if you think about it, you can find some good reasons why you deserved to be dumped. or, think about this, whose fault is it... choosing a shallow, self-interested girl to date? what does that say about YOU?

Special Brew 02-12-2006 10:25 PM

No, girls are just evil, especially in the younger years.

Everyone has faults, and everyone has reasons to be dumped from someone's point of view, so shut up.

You can't tell the true perosnality of a person when you first meet them, it takes time to see how they really are. Also, people change over time.

comptonassrobert 02-12-2006 10:25 PM

[QUOTE=drunkoveryou]OMG GRRLS R EVIL :rolls eyes:

please, get over yourselves. im sure if you think about it, you can find some good reasons why you deserved to be dumped. or, think about this, whose fault is it... choosing a shallow, self-interested girl to date? what does that say about YOU?[/QUOTE]

I agree 110%.

Don't pick a dumb girl and you wont have a dumb relationship.

comptonassrobert 02-12-2006 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]No, girls are just evil, especially in the younger years.

Everyone has faults, and everyone has reasons to be dumped from someone's point of view, so shut up.[/QUOTE]

"Girls are just evil"? I mean, come on. That's something a 12 year old would say.

Special Brew 02-12-2006 10:27 PM

Don't take things I say literally, or even seriously.

comptonassrobert 02-12-2006 10:30 PM

Why would you post the same thing 10 times in the same page if you didn't want it to be taken seriously

Special Brew 02-12-2006 10:33 PM

Because I'm angry, so I exagerrate. Dude, I know girls aren't evil, it's just so easy to say and think it when you're pissed off.

mcmurray 02-12-2006 10:40 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]
2.) Gorgeous girl, and was extremely sweet, then she turned into a slut. Oh, and she did that because I wouldn't sleep with her.
[/QUOTE]
That sound very familiar.

About that other girl who's wanting to be friends: go ahead and do it, but be very careful. Yes, girls lie. Yes, girls are confusing. But so are people in general.

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-12-2006 11:33 PM

so i have a new boyfriend. he is a cool guy, and we have fun. but he is kinda flamboyant. and while i know it shouldnt bother me, it kinda does. i like him, and i love him as a friend, and i know i should get over it. i just kinda wanted to rant a bit.

drunkoveryou 02-12-2006 11:34 PM

what do you mean by "flamboyant"?

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-12-2006 11:42 PM

um, he is more on the gay side of bisexual, so he likes rainbows and jokingly uses a san franciscan lisp. that doesnt bother me, infact, that makes me laugh alot. what gets me is him letting every one know he likes guys. i dont know...

me, on the other hand, unless you knew me, you would think i was a straight guy. im kinda shy and dont like making my sexuality known to all.

drunkoveryou 02-13-2006 12:01 AM

hmm...well if this bothers you, you could tell him. or maybe he thinks you just need to loosen up with your comfort levels of sexuality.... (something that almost everyone has a problem with anyways)... maybe he thinks he can help you with that?

RIP Ian Curtis 02-13-2006 12:37 AM

[QUOTE=comptonassrobert]"Girls are just evil"? I mean, come on. That's something a 12 year old would say.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe it's someone who's fiance ran off with another guy after 2 and a half years and not even bother talking to you to dump you. That's why I hate women.

comptonassrobert 02-13-2006 01:22 AM

[QUOTE=RIP Ian Curtis]Or maybe it's someone who's fiance ran off with another guy after 2 and a half years and not even bother talking to you to dump you. That's why I hate women.[/QUOTE]

Well that's cause she's a dumb bitch, not because she's a woman.

[QUOTE=Spat Out Plath]You'll find most girls under the age of thirty are completely incapable of maintaining any kind of relationship, romantic or platonic. But there's always jewels in the pond, as the saying goes.[/QUOTE]

I've been with my recent girlfriend for 2 years and we're both 16. I was with my girlfriend before that for a little over 6 months before she moved.

Special Brew 02-13-2006 01:28 AM

[QUOTE=RIP Ian Curtis]Or maybe it's someone who's fiance ran off with another guy after 2 and a half years and not even bother talking to you to dump you. That's why I hate women.[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's harsh. :(

[QUOTE=Spat Out Plath]You'll find most girls under the age of thirty are completely incapable of maintaining any kind of relationship, romantic or platonic. But there's always jewels in the pond, as the saying goes.[/QUOTE]
I guess I better start aiming for older women. :p

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-13-2006 02:02 AM

[QUOTE=drunkoveryou]hmm...well if this bothers you, you could tell him. or maybe he thinks you just need to loosen up with your comfort levels of sexuality.... (something that almost everyone has a problem with anyways)... maybe he thinks he can help you with that?[/QUOTE]

If i am friends with someone, i dont mind saying that i am bisexual. and i dont care about random people around town. i just dont want my family or their friends to know. my parrents probably already know, but i would rather stay on good terms with my grandparrents.

Special Brew 02-13-2006 02:03 AM

You shouldn't be embarassed of your sexuality man. It's part of you, and if someone can't accept you for who you are, then it's not worth the time to try and stay on their good side.

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-13-2006 02:13 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]You shouldn't be embarassed of your sexuality man. It's part of you, and if someone can't accept you for who you are, then it's not worth the time to try and stay on their good side.[/QUOTE]

my grandpa is a really great guy, but he is pretty christian. and we are pretty close. but he cannot stand homosexuality. he is cool in alot of other ways, he likes alot of the indie bands i do. but if i told him or he found out, it would break his heart, and i wont do that.

Special Brew 02-13-2006 02:20 AM

I don't really know what to say to you, but if the old man really loves you for his grandson, then he will be able to get over it. I'm not going to say you should or shouldn't tell him now, because I don't want to be blamed for giving bad advice. :(

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-13-2006 03:13 AM

Yeah, im not going to tell him. to be honest, i dont really care about anyone else knowing. he is the only one i would want to hide it from.

I have seen you around recently, Wizard. and you seem pretty cool. do you have an Instant Messenger of some sort?

Special Brew 02-13-2006 03:27 AM

Yeah, I use MSN. [email]Damien.Rhodes@Hotmmail.com[/email]

I'm about to go to bed though.