Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

Tillius 02-09-2006 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=El Coyote]You know I would, except I enjoy smoking it and it makes my crazyness subdue.[/QUOTE]
Sounds more like a crutch to me.

Loch Tess Monster 02-09-2006 04:23 PM

[QUOTE=El Coyote]I was on several medications in the army, none of which were continued after I came home.[/QUOTE]
Did they help you when you were on them? What were the side effects?

Chaindrive 02-09-2006 04:26 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]I would.. but I don't know.. writing a note seems like I'd be wussing out of doing it in person.[/QUOTE]

You are, but she doesn't need to know that. :p

Make it a really funny note.

El Coyote 02-09-2006 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=Tess-Tube Baby]Did they help you when you were on them? What were the side effects?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't really able to have mood swings or reality lapses because I was so drugged up from my medications.

The side effects? I couldn't function as a human being.

B 02-09-2006 04:28 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]You are, but she doesn't need to know that. :p

Make it a really funny note.[/QUOTE]
:upset:

I might be able to do that. She seems to think i'm pretty funny so..

Chaindrive 02-09-2006 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=El Coyote]I wasn't really able to have mood swings or reality lapses because I was so drugged up from my medications.

The side effects? I couldn't function as a human being.[/QUOTE]

A long time ago I was on anti-depressants. They made me feel like that.

Chaindrive 02-09-2006 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]:upset:

I might be able to do that. She seems to think i'm pretty funny so..[/QUOTE]

That way you won't be so stressed out about the face to face thing...

B 02-09-2006 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]That way you won't be so stressed out about the face to face thing...[/QUOTE]
That's true. I don't have to worry about her saying no though, so I'm not really sure what my problem is with doing it to her face.

Tillius 02-09-2006 04:36 PM

Fire Whispers, while a note can do good too, you're going to have much more of a chance with a face-to-face. She'll think you've got more courage that way.

B 02-09-2006 04:37 PM

I know, that's why I'm still thinking of asking her to her face, I just have to figure out how to do it. because I can't :-\

Gackt 02-09-2006 04:38 PM

Hey guys, Right well me and my girlfriend are fine or so i thought.

I have got to know some girl called Kirsty as a friend online that i talk to alot and i kinda moan sometimes to my girlfriend that she is annoying and flirts with me abit (which she does) but Kirsty is going through a bad time and she needs a friend.

So it seems that my girlfriend has been taking this really serious (she seemed to brush it off fine when i talk to her about Kirsty) i know she is pretty protective over me. Also which really gets on my nevies is she knows some guy called Chris who trys to 'touch' her. At first i thought she was just saying this but it always seems to be that he trys something and she hits him (which is cool, as my girl can handle herself)

But lately he seems to be doing it alot so i mentioned talking to him but it seems i can't contact him at all (my girlfriend goes to a diff school then me) and when i even mention beating him up alittle she says that she can handle it.

Anyway back to Kirsty, shes just a friend but my girlfriend mentioned telling her to stay away from me. So this evening i blocked Kirsty as she is always msging me and i was busy.Anyway im sitting at my computer browsering the forums and i got a email basically saying that my girlfriends best friend has been talking to Kirsty and told her to stay away from cus my girlfriend is really pissed off.

I don't know what to do as i shouldn't know and my girlfriend hasn't said anything about it :s

thanks for listening and hi new thread:wave:

EDIT: cleared it up abit

Tillius 02-09-2006 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]I know, that's why I'm still thinking of asking her to her face, I just have to figure out how to do it. because I can't :-\[/QUOTE]
It's natural to be nervous, and therefore there will be no easy way of doing it. So, just go with the flow, let it come out of your mouth naturally. Don't go up to her with some planned in detail way you were going to ask her out. Just be yourself and act natural. Best advice I can give ya.

[quote=Gackt]Hey guys,

Right well me and my girlfriend are fine or so i thought. I know some girl on msn that i talk to alot and i kinda moan that she is annoying and flirts with me abit (which she does) but shes going through a bad time and she needs a friend.

So it seems that my girlfriend has been taking this really serious (she seemed to brush it off fine when i talk to her about this girl) i know she is pretty protective over me. Also which really gets on my nevies is she knows some guy called Chris who trys to 'touch' her. At first i thought she was just saying this but it always seems to be that he trys something and she hits him (which is cool, as my girl can handle herself)

But lately he seems to be doing it alot so i mentioned talking to him but it seems i can't contact him at all (my girlfriend goes to a diff school then me) and when i even mention beating him up alittle she says that she can handle it.

Anyway back to this girl, shes just a friend but my girlfriend mentioned telling her to stay away from me. So this evening i blocked this girl as she is annoying when im trying to watch a movie. Anyway half war through i got a email basically saying that my girlfriends best friend has been talking to this girl and told her to stay away from cus my girl is really pissed off.

I don't know what to do as i shouldn't know and my girlfriend hasn't said anything about it :s

thanks for listening and hi new thread[/quote]
I have no idea what you just said.

B 02-09-2006 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]It's natural to be nervous, and therefore there will be no easy way of doing it. So, just go with the flow, let it come out of your mouth naturally. Don't go up to her with some planned in detail way you were going to ask her out. Just be yourself and act natural. Best advice I can give ya.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'm hoping to do it tomorrow, I just have to rack up the courage to do it first.

I already know she'll say yes too, so i'm just being dumb really :(

Pazz 02-09-2006 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]I know, that's why I'm still thinking of asking her to her face, I just have to figure out how to do it. because I can't :-\[/QUOTE]

Do what I did?

Ask her out and at lunch when the two of you are alone. You can do it after school too. But I think a note would work too. I actually considered it.

Tillius 02-09-2006 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]Thanks. I'm hoping to do it tomorrow, I just have to rack up the courage to do it first.

I already know she'll say yes too, so i'm just being dumb really :([/QUOTE]
Okay, it's good if you already know that she'll say yes.
However, there is a difference in being confident and being cocky.
Going in there being confident is good, but don't act too cocky like you'll know she'll say yes, just let the confidence help you out a bit.

B 02-09-2006 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=Pazz]Do what I did?

Ask her out and at lunch when the two of you are alone. You can do it after school too. But I think a note would work too. I actually considered it.[/QUOTE]
We're hardly ever alone at lunch :-\

Tillius: Yeah I know, I'm not exactly a confident person, nevermind cocky :p

lil_drummer_girl 02-09-2006 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]A long time ago I was on anti-depressants. They made me feel like that.[/QUOTE]

They just make me completely lose my sex drive. Hooray.

Pazz 02-09-2006 04:49 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]We're hardly ever alone at lunch :-\

Tillius: Yeah I know, I'm not exactly a confident person, nevermind cocky :p[/QUOTE]

True. At the end of the day may be easier. I can keep some of the people away. If I just told Meg, she would like clear the damn hallway for you.

B 02-09-2006 04:52 PM

Lmao I know.

The end of the day is lame though. I probably will at lunch and just ask her to talk for a sec*.

*sex >_>

Pazz 02-09-2006 04:53 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]Lmao I know.

The end of the day is lame though. I probably will at lunch and just ask her to talk for a sec*.

*sex >_>[/QUOTE]

Alright, sounds good. I will be seeing before 5th period if you asked her out or not.:p

Tillius 02-09-2006 04:56 PM

Wait, you two go to the same school?

Pazz 02-09-2006 05:00 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Wait, you two go to the same school?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah, we are best friends.

Tillius 02-09-2006 05:02 PM

[QUOTE=Pazz]:lol: Yeah, we are best friends.[/QUOTE]
Well then he should realize when you're giving him advice how long it took YOU!:p

B 02-09-2006 05:05 PM

aha pwned

I will tomorrow on our lunch.

Chaindrive 02-09-2006 05:06 PM

[QUOTE=Gackt]Hey guys, Right well me and my girlfriend are fine or so i thought.

I have got to know some girl called Kirsty as a friend online that i talk to alot and i kinda moan sometimes to my girlfriend that she is annoying and flirts with me abit (which she does) but Kirsty is going through a bad time and she needs a friend.

So it seems that my girlfriend has been taking this really serious (she seemed to brush it off fine when i talk to her about Kirsty) i know she is pretty protective over me. Also which really gets on my nevies is she knows some guy called Chris who trys to 'touch' her. At first i thought she was just saying this but it always seems to be that he trys something and she hits him (which is cool, as my girl can handle herself)

Anyway back to Kirsty, shes just a friend but my girlfriend mentioned telling her to stay away from me. So this evening i blocked Kirsty as she is always msging me and i was busy.Anyway im sitting at my computer browsering the forums and i got a email basically saying that my girlfriends best friend has been talking to Kirsty and told her to stay away from cus my girlfriend is really pissed off.

thanks for listening and hi new thread:wave:

EDIT: cleared it up abit[/QUOTE]

Who sent you the email?

Gackt 02-09-2006 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Who sent you the email?[/QUOTE]

Kirsty sent it, saying that we couldn't be friedns it seems as my girlfriends best friend has sent her a e-mail telling her to stay away from me.

Chaindrive 02-09-2006 05:18 PM

[QUOTE=Gackt]Kirsty sent it, saying that we couldn't be friedns it seems as my girlfriends best friend has sent her a e-mail telling her to stay away from me.[/QUOTE]

How about asking the best friend about it. It's really none of her business.

Tillius 02-09-2006 05:20 PM

So, yeah, Pamela, the friend who I got the number from last night to check on her if she was sick, DOES like me.
What the hell?
She has a frickin b/f.
I have a frickin g/f.
Last time I checked she and my frickin g/f are friends.

God, I really need to find a way to turn off my charm.:p

B 02-09-2006 05:28 PM

I hate how when you get a girlfriend it seems like more people start to like you, but as soon as you're single it's like no one does at all :-\

Tillius 02-09-2006 05:29 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]I hate how when you get a girlfriend it seems like more people start to like you, but as soon as you're single it's like no one does at all :-\[/QUOTE]
I know. I made a thread on it long ago.

However, the same girls like me now that liked me BEFORE I had a girlfriend.