Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

Chaindrive 02-11-2006 10:54 PM

[QUOTE=JohnXDoe]I'm just venting, I suppose. I really don't express myself very well about her. Too many unresolved feelings.

And one day I shall take you up on your visit. We'll post naughty pics all over MX. :)[/QUOTE]

Oh...god...yeah. I am so there, :knotty: pics and all... :p

Talk to me if you want, you know where to find me.
[quote=Jom]I'm afraid I didn't make myself clear. This has bad news written all over it now, as in, something just came up and knowing how she blows things out of proportion it's going to turn really, really ugly.

But at least I have a couple days to prepare for it, which is hopefully enough time for me to build an external bomb shelter on my skin, heh.

And bummer about your one-year anniversary thing not panning out, but at least you're getting some quality R&R. I'm sure it'll be made up soon.[/quote]

But it's a done deal. You sent it. And I think you needed to.

I'd rather have the R&R, to tell you the truth. Than make that drive. How devoted am I, I have to wonder here...

Jom 02-11-2006 10:57 PM

Yeah, I thought I needed to... a few days ago. Now, I'm hoping it gets lost in the mail because of what's gone down now.

And I don't blame you regarding R&R. You were saying how you've had a busy week, so yeah, any and all R&R is a good R&R. Rock on.

Chaindrive 02-11-2006 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=Jom]Yeah, I thought I needed to... a few days ago. Now, I'm hoping it gets lost in the mail because of what's gone down now.
[/QUOTE]

No. Not lost in the mail, don't wish for it.

What has gone down now?

[b][color=deepskyblue]I just realized that this is a whole new story. It's not important now - forget I said anything, heh. Sorry about that.

-Jom[/b][/color]

Tillius 02-11-2006 11:12 PM

[QUOTE=Super Cameron]where you at mozza

nah what i meant guys is um im prolly moving and going to a new school depending on how this audition goes

um

jom how do you know where i go to school[/QUOTE]
But, are you just saying you really want a girlfriend, no matter where you move to, or that you really want one where you are now?

Jom 02-11-2006 11:14 PM

[QUOTE=Super Cameron]jom how do you know where i go to school[/QUOTE]

You've posted where you go lots of times on MX, I thought. And your location is Marquette, so that's another giveaway. But think of it this way, you could be a Husky and go to school with a whole bunch of nerds.

Where are you auditioning/going?

Chaindrive 02-11-2006 11:15 PM

Just so everyone knows...I'm wearing black nail polish...

Gothola.

That would be me.

Tillius 02-11-2006 11:16 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Just so everyone knows...I'm wearing black nail polish...

Gothola.

That would be me.[/QUOTE]
:eek:
/grabs a crucifix

Chaindrive 02-11-2006 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]:eek:
/grabs a crucifix[/QUOTE]

Do what you think you need to...I wear black polish a lot.

Mattfanatic 02-11-2006 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Just so everyone knows...I'm wearing black nail polish...

Gothola.

That would be me.[/QUOTE]
i read that as Got[I]hola[/I] like the thing rappers say/ ghetto people

and i took it as a black reference, then i re-read it and it all came to me

Tillius 02-11-2006 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Do what you think you need to...I wear black polish a lot.[/QUOTE]
I wore some a few weeks ago.

Special Brew 02-12-2006 12:23 AM

So, uh, I deleted my gf from all my messengers and blocked her. I messaged her and told her to call me when she's willing to work things out, and not to bother me until then.

So now I will never be able to tell if she's online or anything, so I won't be tempted to randomly message her or yell at her.

This also means I won't be talking to her for awhile, which will kill me. She'll eventually call me for one reason or another. I'm too impatient...

comptonassrobert 02-12-2006 04:12 AM

My friend just auditioned at Berklee last week for bass =-O

camelfarmer 02-12-2006 04:43 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]So, uh, I deleted my gf from all my messengers and blocked her. I messaged her and told her to call me when she's willing to work things out, and not to bother me until then.

So now I will never be able to tell if she's online or anything, so I won't be tempted to randomly message her or yell at her.

This also means I won't be talking to her for awhile, which will kill me. She'll eventually call me for one reason or another. I'm too impatient...[/QUOTE]

You're neither here nor there. You want things to work out but you're just waiting on it. Either block her out and get over her or try hard to work things out. Blocking her out and waiting and hoping sounds depressing.

Special Brew 02-12-2006 05:43 AM

It is depressing, but I can't work things out with her until she comes to her senses, and I have to wait to see if that will even happen. I'll give it a week or two, before doing anything else... hopefully. I'm prone to doing rash and stupid things.

So this is sort of a "last chance" thing, I guess.

camelfarmer 02-12-2006 05:44 AM

Fair enough.

Special Brew 02-12-2006 07:10 AM

oh shi oh shi

I forgot about Valentine's Day in two days! Well, since I'm distancing myself from her, sending her something may work to my advantage to show her I haven't forgotten her or anything. I planned on sending her some cliche flowers and choclates or something.

I sent her a dozen roses on our six month, so I am a little reluctant to send the same thing again, but it's kind of the V-Day staple. I could send her tulips or something though. (I'm about 90% sure they're her favorite flower). I'll write her a short love letter too, 'cause she loves getting letters from me.

So, flowers + choclates(if I can) + love letter = a happy girl on V-Day?

I Am a Hat 02-12-2006 07:19 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]oh shi oh shi

I forgot about Valentine's Day in two days! Well, since I'm distancing myself from her, sending her something may work to my advantage to show her I haven't forgotten her or anything. I planned on sending her some cliche flowers and choclates or something.

I sent her a dozen roses on our six month, so I am a little reluctant to send the same thing again, but it's kind of the V-Day staple. I could send her tulips or something though. (I'm about 90% sure they're her favorite flower). I'll write her a short love letter too, 'cause she loves getting letters from me.

So, flowers + choclates(if I can) + love letter = a happy girl on V-Day?[/QUOTE]
you've totally fu[I]c[/I]ked up

if you send her stuff on valentine's it shows you're not at all serious about being willing to walk away from this

and i don't think you really have the ability to make not sending anything work alright for you

i'd probably be an evil mastermind and send whatever you're sending late so if she calls you the day after valentine's pissed that you didn't get her anything you can just be like "i guess it's still in the mail" then guilt trip her and hang up.

honestly you'll have to resort to girlish tactics here man

Special Brew 02-12-2006 07:36 AM

Nah,I'm going to send her something. I'm not going to let our fight ruin a special day, especially if it could possibly be the last holiday we are together. If we do break up, i want her to be able to at least appreciate the time we had.

I'm sending her something no matter what, but I'm not going to be talking to her until she decides to change, or at least talk seriously. Not sending stuff just because I'm currently mad at her is kind of childish, and I've done enough childish things already.

camelfarmer 02-12-2006 08:40 AM

Send her your nuts.

Jom 02-12-2006 09:11 AM

[QUOTE=Super Cameron]I'm auditioning for Berklee at the end of this month

where do you live/how do you know about the UP[/QUOTE]

Wow, man. Good luck!

I live in Michigan, so not only do I know about the LP, but the UP as well.

Say Yah! to the UP, eh? :)

Tillius 02-12-2006 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=I Am a Hat]you've totally fu[I]c[/I]ked up

if you send her stuff on valentine's it shows you're not at all serious about being willing to walk away from this

and i don't think you really have the ability to make not sending anything work alright for you

i'd probably be an evil mastermind and send whatever you're sending late so if she calls you the day after valentine's pissed that you didn't get her anything you can just be like "i guess it's still in the mail" then guilt trip her and hang up.

honestly you'll have to resort to girlish tactics here man[/QUOTE]
I disagree completely with that. I know how girls are. Even if you are distancing yourself from eachother, the two of them are still going out, and if the girl doesn't get a Valentine's Day present, that might give her even more reason to [I]distant[/I] herself from him, because it shows that he doesn't still care enough to get her something as simple as a Valentine's gift.

The Fonz 02-12-2006 12:51 PM

[QUOTE=_ThisSecretNinja_]Jeebus the girl I like hasnt made any attempt to talk or hangout with me for the past two days and I'm getting worried shes losing interest in me...is this long enough to be worried about or am I just being a little bitch?

I feel so alone :upset:[/QUOTE]

Don't take it too seriously, what you have to do, is not force yourself on her, but make your self available. sorta. What I've been doing, is sorta, i guess like fly fishing. Ill talk to her first, or I'm her first, and then, stop. Just stopr for a day or two or more, and when she starts to IM you more, and the like, you know she starting to get interested.

I hope im using the right stratagie.

:shrug:

( maybe i should just make a smily like that, i use it alot, but it doesnt exist, :upset:

ThePinkPanther 02-12-2006 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=Jom]That was a huge bear. I'm sure she'll like it. Nice idea, too. It's cool that your teacher was... well, cool with all that (I'm adjective-retarded today).[/QUOTE]

Thanks. All my friends seem to think it's the perfect gift. And yeah, my teacher is cool with stuff like that.

Looking at your avatar reminds me of what i'm thinking of doing next year for my school's homecoming. Since our team is the Kings, i'm gonna dress up as the King and run across the field.

Chaindrive 02-12-2006 02:09 PM

[QUOTE=ThePinkPanther]Thanks. All my friends seem to think it's the perfect gift. And yeah, my teacher is cool with stuff like that.

Looking at your avatar reminds me of what i'm thinking of doing next year for my school's homecoming. Since our team is the Kings, i'm gonna dress up as the King and run across the field.[/QUOTE]

Gimmee that bear, Evan.

*grrrrrrr*

ThePinkPanther 02-12-2006 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Gimmee that bear, Evan.

*grrrrrrr*[/QUOTE]

I said you could have [I]him[/I] if she didn't like [I]him[/I].

And i think you're worried cause you know she will like [I]him[/I].

mmfan486 02-12-2006 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]Nah,I'm going to send her something. I'm not going to let our fight ruin a special day, especially if it could possibly be the last holiday we are together. If we do break up, i want her to be able to at least appreciate the time we had.

I'm sending her something no matter what, but I'm not going to be talking to her until she decides to change, or at least talk seriously. Not sending stuff just because I'm currently mad at her is kind of childish, and I've done enough childish things already.[/QUOTE]
Here's an idea: Why don't you try apologising for the argument? I'm not sure what it was about but if you can admit that you were wrong, (even if you weren't,) she'd appreciate it. I'm not sure I agree with not talking to her until she decides to change; why should she change? Maybe you both need to admit you're wrong and back down. She may very well follow in your example, and she'll appreciate whatever you get her for Valentine's day even more.

Just a thought.

Special Brew 02-12-2006 04:52 PM

[QUOTE=mmfan486]Here's an idea: Why don't you try apologising for the argument? I'm not sure what it was about but if you can admit that you were wrong, (even if you weren't,) she'd appreciate it. I'm not sure I agree with not talking to her until she decides to change; why should she change? Maybe you both need to admit you're wrong and back down. She may very well follow in your example, and she'll appreciate whatever you get her for Valentine's day even more.

Just a thought.[/QUOTE]
I've already apologized, even though I had no reason to.

In othe rnews, I fell asleep and now I missed the local show I was going to go to. :upset:

thunderzstruck 02-12-2006 05:33 PM

So wow..big news

Angela texted me last night saying she felt lonely and that she wished I was home. I didn't bring my cell phone over to my friends house (where I was) and so I didn't see them until earlier this morning. And when I read them I just thought "wtf, talk to your bf or somethin" but I never texted her back

Well today I'm at the store and I get another one saying.. "Heh- I just broke up with Mike.. want to do something [as friends] on tuesday?"

WOW NEVER saw that coming

Well I called her and I told her I'm not going to be like a third wheel here. Like a last resort. She assured me it wasn't and that she misses talking to me and such and assured too that we'd be doing something as just friends. She said last night she could have called anyone but she wanted to talk to me

I'm not going to let me become some temporary guy but what does this all mean you think? Thoughts/suggestions?

Special Brew 02-12-2006 05:43 PM

Tell her to **** off.

thunderzstruck 02-12-2006 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]Tell her to **** off.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why I should be mad or anything. I mean, when we were friends it was REALLY good. She didn't break up with mike for me either because she said that he was just too serious and she didn't like him as bf material.

I personally am going to hang out with her. See how it goes but DEFINIATLY do NOT get involved. Hang out then don't do or say anything for a few weeks. I want to see how it goes and such.