Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 04:53 PM

blatherskite. He joined two days ago. I kind of think he won't fall into the pit, though.

He's posted some comments on some metal reviews. He's a metalhead and probably will stay in that area.

Tillius 03-02-2006 04:55 PM

Sounds good.

I thought you and your guy were no more.

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 04:56 PM

We are no more, but we still spend time with each other. Nothing serious at all.

Loch Tess Monster 03-02-2006 04:57 PM

What's he like, Kim? I never knew you had a man. :)

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 04:59 PM

I don't have one. I had a crush but it appears to have disappeared.

He's absolutely insane, is what he's like. He looks like an axe murderer and sometimes acts like one.

~grif~ 03-02-2006 05:01 PM

So ive been missing Sierra alot since i got back from England. I still have my exams in June - and i honestly dont care about them anymore, not interested in what i want in the future cause all i can think about is her and being with her. Its not that im throwing it all away - i know what im doing.

But in July i want to go away from my Family ( i really cant stand any of them) leave my town and Volunteer somewhere. Anywhere but here.

We really want to see each other more - im selling mysurfboard and i really am thinking about going back over for 2 weeks. Being with her was just - undiscribable...Just the things we do - always on the same page or sometimes someone would ask us something and we'd both answer the same thing at the same time, pause, look at each other and be like "stop doing that" - even on MSN or something she'd be like "omg i was just friggin thinking that - get out of my head kevin!" and im like "eh?"
But thats only like one thing, sleeping beside her looking at her sleep is just - i actually didnt sleep at all the first night in england, i had to actually just turn around and not look at her cause she was just so Beautiful to look at, she snors too - funny actually, and kicked me while sleeping. Yea i dono..

But in July we want to Volunteer together. She wants to come to Ireland to Volunteer but i really want to go to Cambridge to do it. Ive done alot for her so far but she has been volunteering in Cambridge already and says she is bored of it and everything. BUt i really want to volunteer there now - its a perfect town, its really quiet beautiful and they have their own house free of rent which is just such and amazing little cottage house beside a canal and it is really private for volunteers. When i was there it was like living with her for a week. I really dont think any other place would have that.

but she is bored of it - i told her she could always volunteer in ireland and then in July reapply to Cambridge but she really wants to travel. She really wants to Volunteer with me - but i dono about going to do it in Ireland or anywhere else. We really dont know what to do - its too difficult to decide. In the end all we care about is living together really...

I miss her alot

She is calling tonight though =)

Steerpike 03-02-2006 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Hello members of this great thread. How is everything?[/QUOTE]

You never did answer me question yesterday. What trick did you fail at?

Loch Tess Monster 03-02-2006 05:06 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]I don't have one. I had a crush but it appears to have disappeared.

He's absolutely insane, is what he's like. He looks like an axe murderer and sometimes acts like one.[/QUOTE]
Did it go away [b]because[/b] he is a pseudo axe murderer? :p

Tillius 03-02-2006 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=Steerpike]You never did answer me question yesterday. What trick did you fail at?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, didn't realize you had asked me.

I failed at that card trick thingy you emailed me. I started off doing good, but I messed it up towards the end.

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 05:16 PM

[QUOTE=Tess-Tube Baby]Did it go away [b]because[/b] he is a pseudo axe murderer? :p[/QUOTE]

As a matter of fact, I believe it did. He got a very nasty attitude at the end of last year to everyone (me moreso than anyone else; I've always been his target) and I finally put my foot down. After that, I just didn't feel the same. We're still quite close, but I don't let him get tooooooo close...

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/ChaindriveAZ/Drifter-AxeMurderer.jpg]The Axe Murderer[/url]

Tillius 03-02-2006 05:18 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]As a matter of fact, I believe it did. He got a very nasty attitude at the end of last year to everyone (me moreso than anyone else; I've always been his target) and I finally put my foot down. After that, I just didn't feel the same. We're still quite close, but I don't let him get tooooooo close...

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/ChaindriveAZ/Drifter-AxeMurderer.jpg]The Axe Murderer[/url][/QUOTE]
:(

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]...
:([/QUOTE]

Why the frown, Mitch?

Loch Tess Monster 03-02-2006 05:21 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]As a matter of fact, I believe it did. He got a very nasty attitude at the end of last year to everyone (me moreso than anyone else; I've always been his target) and I finally put my foot down. After that, I just didn't feel the same. We're still quite close, but I don't let him get tooooooo close...

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/ChaindriveAZ/Drifter-AxeMurderer.jpg]The Axe Murderer[/url][/QUOTE]
Holy ****, Kim. :( He's scary.

Tillius 03-02-2006 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Why the frown, Mitch?[/QUOTE]
I'm scared of him.

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 05:26 PM

We were having a discussion that night about his attitude and he was none too pleased because I was none too pleased with him.

He usually is smiling, though, even when he's acting like an axe murderer.

But, yeah, sometimes he's pretty scary.

Tillius 03-02-2006 05:28 PM

Sometimes...........

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Sometimes...........
:([/QUOTE]

I promise he won't come and kill you in your sleep. :)

Loch Tess Monster 03-02-2006 05:31 PM

Me too? :(

Tillius 03-02-2006 05:33 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]I promise he won't come and kill you in your sleep. :)[/QUOTE]
No, but he's gonna kill me tonight in my nightmares.

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 05:33 PM

He won't be killing anyone in anyone's sleep, I promise.

Steerpike 03-02-2006 06:30 PM

Sweet baby Jeebus. That guy looks like a cross between Gary Oldman and Danny Trejo.

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 06:32 PM

In that pic he looks a little crazed, yes.

I'm sure he'd take that as a compliment.

Jom 03-02-2006 07:16 PM

Pfft, I could take him. Do not be afraid, children. He will not eat your dreams - not while I'm around, anyway.

/swings heavy objects

B 03-02-2006 07:19 PM

I feel safe now.

From what I remember of the picture he looks like Gene Simmons. Maybe that's because I just saw him on TV though.

bad memory++

Steerpike 03-02-2006 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]I feel safe now.

From what I remember of the picture he looks like Gene Simmons. Maybe that's because I just saw him on TV though.

bad memory++[/QUOTE]

Nah, not doughy and saggy enough.

Tillius 03-02-2006 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=Jom]Pfft, I could take him. Do not be afraid, children. He will not eat your dreams - not while I'm around, anyway.

/swings heavy objects[/QUOTE]
I love you man.

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 07:50 PM

[QUOTE=Steerpike]Nah, not doughy and saggy enough.[/QUOTE]

That's because he's not old enough.

You guys are way funny though. I know he looks scary in that pic (well, ok, demented) but IRL he merely looks insane.

thunderzstruck 03-02-2006 08:39 PM

hi thread

kinda bored so i just wanna see what's up

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 08:58 PM

Nuttin' much tonight, looks like.

Hiya, Kyle.

B 03-02-2006 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=Steerpike]Nah, not doughy and saggy enough.[/QUOTE]
Maybe if he was older, like Kimmie said.