Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

B 02-09-2006 05:33 PM

oic

Well, I don't know what to tell you. I haven't had any experience with your problem really..

Pazz 02-09-2006 05:38 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Well then he should realize when you're giving him advice how long it took YOU!:p[/QUOTE]

:upset:

So true. Well all it good now though.

Chaindrive 02-09-2006 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]So, yeah, Pamela, the friend who I got the number from last night to check on her if she was sick, DOES like me.
What the hell?
She has a frickin b/f.
I have a frickin g/f.
Last time I checked she and my frickin g/f are friends.

God, I really need to find a way to turn off my charm.:p[/QUOTE]

Told ya so.

The Fonz 02-09-2006 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]This actually HAPPENED?[/QUOTE]

well, yeah, but in in the context you might of taken it in.

None of the gangstaaaaa me and the "im so white" actually, happen just the err
hold on, ill go find my post

here [QUOTE]aight yo, ain't dat da wa 2 go. dat ill get dat womin 2 go ot wit mi.

I'm so white.

[B]me: so, umm, do you wanna go out sometiime?(its cool if you don't)
her um
her: well
her: kris and i did jsut break up
her: and i'm not really readyy yett
me: ayyyyy, no problem
her: yeah
me: yeah, alright, well, in a few weeks, ill try again[/B]

I'll make this a learning experience, what did i do wrong(not that i "failed", it wasnt a no, but you know")[/QUOTE]

the bold is our conversation

but yes, that actually happened.. :confused: whats so wierd about it.
(sorry for bad typing, my computer just almost died of spyware, so im felling e-lazy, but just for this post, i swear)

Edit: i left out some important part of the conversation, where she says something about later and stuff. i forget, sorry

Tillius 02-09-2006 05:41 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Told ya so.[/QUOTE]
Yes, yes you did. I don't understand why though.

Aakon_Keetreh 02-09-2006 06:24 PM

[QUOTE=Guns'n'Zeppelin023]well, yeah, but in in the context you might of taken it in.

None of the gangstaaaaa me and the "im so white" actually, happen just the err
hold on, ill go find my post

here

the bold is our conversation

but yes, that actually happened.. :confused: whats so wierd about it.
(sorry for bad typing, my computer just almost died of spyware, so im felling e-lazy, but just for this post, i swear)

Edit: i left out some important part of the conversation, where she says something about later and stuff. i forget, sorry[/QUOTE]

first i would say that

"thats cool, i understand"

but dont say ur gonna ask later, thats kinda obvious.

Good luck with her
and give her time

The Fonz 02-09-2006 06:28 PM

[QUOTE=Destined_for]first i would say that

"thats cool, i understand"

but dont say ur gonna ask later, thats kinda obvious.

Good luck with her
and give her time[/QUOTE]

Thanks and

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, [B]i should of realized to say that.
[/B]
bad grammer ++

Tillius 02-09-2006 06:39 PM

When you asked her to go somewhere with you on the weekend, and she said that, you should have made clear to her that for the time being at least, it was just as friends.

So, anyway, I don't know if anybody cares, but whenever I first talked about Sarah to all of you, people asked for pictures, and whenever I started talking about Erica, people asked for pictures. So, in case anybody ever asks for pictures of Pam, here you go.

NVM, link didn't work.

Iron Bug 02-09-2006 06:43 PM

Shes got her profile set to private.

Tillius 02-09-2006 06:50 PM

Try this one.
[url]http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/6941/pam25zr.png[/url]

The Fonz 02-09-2006 06:57 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Try this one.
[url]http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/6941/pam25zr.png[/url][/QUOTE]

shes pretty pretty.

I'd post pictures, but like, you know i dont know what she would say about me posting her picture to a bunch of "strangers".

Tillius 02-09-2006 06:59 PM

[QUOTE=Guns'n'Zeppelin023]shes pretty pretty.

I'd post pictures, but like, you know i dont know what she would say about me posting her picture to a bunch of "strangers".[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm actually kinda starting to wonder what Pam would think, too.

Nobody has to know. >_>

thunderzstruck 02-09-2006 07:02 PM

meh, since were posting pics.. heres of my ex

i swear im NEVER going to get another girl as beautiful *tear*

[url]http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=ng5bpz[/url]
oooh welll

Tiger 02-09-2006 07:03 PM

Stop posting pictures. There is no reason to post pictures of females in this thread.

thunderzstruck 02-09-2006 07:03 PM

im bored

ill do whatever

Tillius 02-09-2006 07:04 PM

Yes, let's not make this a picture thread. The only reason I posted is because the last few times people have asked me to.

The Fonz 02-09-2006 07:10 PM

yeah, im afraid to post some stuff here (not neccesarily L&R), cause i'm paranoid that somebody will read it, find out its me, and be all "oh em geeee"
:shrug:
though, next time i have a problem, i spose ill post an accompianing picture.

Chop Suey! 02-09-2006 08:01 PM

hey guys, idk what to do. ive heard my girlfriend is flirting with other guys. is this bad to do? she thinks its ok, but i dont. it makes me feel insecure. also, what is your definition of flirting. she thinks mine is wrong, which may be the case. help please!

The Fonz 02-09-2006 08:04 PM

i had the same issue, at first i ignored it, then it started nagging at me, and then i had to break up with her, because imr ealllly insecure in the first place.

I don't know what to tell you, i mean, i guess that sice she doesnt hide it, shows that shes not like, doing like... ekk, nevermind

Tillius 02-09-2006 08:07 PM

[QUOTE=Chop Suey!]hey guys, idk what to do. ive heard my girlfriend is flirting with other guys. is this bad to do? she thinks its ok, but i dont. it makes me feel insecure. also, what is your definition of flirting. she thinks mine is wrong, which may be the case. help please![/QUOTE]
It would probably bother me a bit if I saw my girlfriend flirting with other guys.

Chop Suey! 02-09-2006 08:09 PM

can one of you guys give me your definition of flirting? she thinks mine is wrong, and thats why she thinks im gettin upset.

Tillius 02-09-2006 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=Chop Suey!]can one of you guys give me your definition of flirting? she thinks mine is wrong, and thats why she thinks im gettin upset.[/QUOTE]
It's really kinda hard to give an actual definition of flirting.
How about you give me YOUR definition of flirting, and I'll tell you what I think.

The Fonz 02-09-2006 08:12 PM

i really don't know.. its just.. post what shes been saying/doing, and ill judge, i can do that.

Chop Suey! 02-09-2006 08:13 PM

gah...its hard. basically i think of it as getting.."too friendly" i guess. Making it seem like she is interested in the other guy...sort of. its really hard to define

Chop Suey! 02-09-2006 08:14 PM

the thing is i dont know what shes been doing, but people have been telling me that she HAS been flirting, and she says she might be, but "doesnt know if she is or not." i dont get how it makes sense.

Tillius 02-09-2006 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=Chop Suey!]the thing is i dont know what shes been doing, but people have been telling me that she HAS been flirting, and she says she might be, but "doesnt know if she is or not." i dont get how it makes sense.[/QUOTE]
If SHE said that she is, then she is.

The Fonz 02-09-2006 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=Chop Suey!]the thing is i dont know what shes been doing, but people have been telling me that she HAS been flirting, and she says she might be, but "doesnt know if she is or not." i dont get how it makes sense.[/QUOTE]

thats tough, i mean, i guess..
You know if your flirting, and if you not sure, you are, you don't accidentaly flirt, when you start to ge reallly fredly, making those half jokeing comments,thats flirting.

If that made any sense.

Chop Suey! 02-09-2006 08:20 PM

k. yeah. i think shes bull****ting me. i mean how do you not know if your flirting or not? shes so confusing sometimes. thank you guys.

Tillius 02-09-2006 08:23 PM

[QUOTE=Guns'n'Zeppelin023]thats tough, i mean, i guess..
You know if your flirting, and if you not sure, you are, you don't accidentaly flirt, when you start to ge reallly fredly, making those half jokeing comments,thats flirting.

If that made any sense.[/QUOTE]
Oh God, I've been flirting with Pam a bit. :upset:

The Fonz 02-09-2006 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Oh God, I've been flirting with Pam a bit. :upset:[/QUOTE]

well, of course, i'm just pulling this out of my as[size=2]s[/size].