Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

dazmo 02-25-2006 10:14 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]Well, it doesn't matter now. I forgot February only has 28 days, so I can't even get the 7 day advanced purchase for the ticket anyway. Of course she's not taking the news very well. I feel like a jackass now...[/QUOTE]

lol @ feb thing. d/w about it, but you should break up with her, the emotional strain will eventually break you in half, until your just lying there like an old piece of elastic.

moe. 02-25-2006 10:26 PM

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST. 1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you. 2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way. 3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. 4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you. 5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep. 6. You mean the world to someone. 7. If not for you, someone may not be living. 8. You are special and unique. 9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. 10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. 11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world. 12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it. 13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks. 14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know. 15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great. Add this as a i LuV yU to ten of your friends tonight and at midnight your true love will find you. Something good will happen to you at 2:25 tomorrow. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Whoever breaks this chain letter will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years tag ur it!! this is so scary!!! send this to 15 ppl in the next 143 min. and then press F6 and your crushes name will appear in big letters!! it is so scary because it works.... but if you break the chain.. you will be cursed w/ relationship problems
1. True.
2. Probably false.
3. What a joke.
4. No.
5. Nope.
6. Yes.
7. Possibly.

K actually I'm gonna stop here... most of that is bullcrap.

dazmo 02-25-2006 10:30 PM

[QUOTE=moe.]
1. True.
2. Probably false.
3. What a joke.
4. No.
5. Nope.
6. Yes.
7. Possibly.

K actually I'm gonna stop here... most of that is bullcrap.[/QUOTE]
:lol: i agree with most of ur theories, but 2, you could get people like "i love you like a brother" and relo's n stuff

nobodyblossomsforever 02-25-2006 10:36 PM

[QUOTE=mmfan486]Well here's my take on all of this:

1) Yes, that would be my Mom and my Dad... but that's probably not what this thing had in mind. Yeah probably 2 people would die for me. Just as I would die for a great many people, because I loved them so much.

2) Oh yeah, definately 15 people in the world love me in some way. They tend not to tell me about it though so it doesn't affect me all that much physically, though it is a nice sentiment to have.

3) Indirectly, yes. I can think of only 1 person who actually hates me... at least, I think he does. I punched his tooth out so I'd be surprised if he didn't. And he wants to be like me so that he can do the same... all things considered, it's probably better this way round. Mind you, I can also think of 1 person I hate and I don't want to be in the slightest bit like her.

4) That's true. It's something you pick up on from working in a shop. A smile and a bit of rudimentary manners can make anyone's day.

5) Well there are at least 3 people I think about before I go to sleep... so it's not unlikely that people think of me before they sleep. Again, a nice sentiment that's impossible to prove. But I guess that's part of the fun...

6) Immediate family aside, I find that hard to believe... close though I am to my friends, I don't honestly think they're that close to me.

7) Erm... maybe. This is deep, man... Mind you, anyone remember Biscuit Box? He was in a pretty bad way when he was posting the previous thread with his problems about his ex cheating on him. It would be nice if we helped him to the extent that he's in a much better position now than he would have been were it not for the regulars of this thread!

8) Special and unique? Definately. But I never said that was a good thing.

9) Well... anything's possible really. Actually I think this one's probably more likely to be true than any of the others so far.

10) Yeah I think so. The worst mistake that I've ever made has made me a lot more cynical, but it's kept me out of trouble for the last 7 years.

11) Yeah but it's hard to see it that way at the time. That's why when I'm in a mood I just try to keep away from people until I cool off.

12) Oh yeah that's true. Just look at my band! We're going places now man, and after 5 years of playing bass it's about time.

13) It's an unfortunate fact of life that rude comments are a lot easier to remember than compliments. That doesn't mean I don't try though.

14) Not necessarily. The last time I tried that... see 10. But then again, I think with certain of my friends I'd be doing an unkindness to them if they went away or something and they never knew how I felt. But I don't have the nerve to say such things to anyone so it's pretty much a dead end for me.

15) Ah, now this I HAVE done. Subtley of course, and because it was over MSN I'm not entirely certain how it went down... but what are you going to do.

The rest of it) Never have I read such a load of bollocks in my entire life. I don't need some sort of cheesy chain letter to tell me I'm going to have relationship problems whatever over the next ten years! What do you think I'm doing on this thread in the first place?

So now you know.[/QUOTE]

I was just posting for the hell of it man.

About number 10, what happened when, assumingly, you told this girl/guy how you felt about them and what did you say?

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:15 AM

[QUOTE=dazmo]lol @ feb thing. d/w about it, but you should break up with her, the emotional strain will eventually break you in half, until your just lying there like an old piece of elastic.[/QUOTE]
I at least want to see her before I break up with her. If I still feel like I don't care, then I'll break it off, if I can force myself to do it.

The girl was balling her eyes out for hours today. She's convinced that I don't love or care about her anymore. I can't stand her crying, especially when I'm not next to her to console her. :(

I feel like a prat for forgetting the whole February thing. I purposely waited until the last moment to get the ticket, because I wasn't sure if I was going or not, and now procrastination is biting me in the a[SIZE="2"]s[/SIZE]s.

Chaindrive 02-26-2006 01:20 AM

It might be a good thing, though. Gives you a little more time.

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:21 AM

I guess. Did I mentioned that this time was going to be our 1 year mark? That's one reason she wants to see me so badly.

Nothin' I can do about it now though, unless I pay extra for the ticket.

dazmo 02-26-2006 01:22 AM

why dont you just go later, like a few days later? and how much money did you save on the 7 day tix?

zerosk8er1988 02-26-2006 01:23 AM

Relationships are waaaaay too stressful for me. I have given up for a couple years.

Phalanx 02-26-2006 01:24 AM

ah, i've been out of the game for a while, and now I want someone to give me a reason to live

Chaindrive 02-26-2006 01:26 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]I guess. Did I mentioned that this time was going to be our 1 year mark? That's one reason she wants to see me so badly.

Nothin' I can do about it now though, unless I pay extra for the ticket.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think you did mention the one year mark.

How much extra is the ticket?

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:28 AM

[QUOTE=dazmo]why dont you just go later, like a few days later? and how much money did you save on the 7 day tix?[/QUOTE]
I forget how much the savings are, but I don't think I even would have enough for the full priced ricket. Of course, my mother could lend me some cash, but she's getting fired, so I don't want to spend any more money than I need to.

The plan was to go down there, leaving on the 2nd, and leaving from her place on the 8th. If I bought the ticket tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to leave until the 6th, which means I wouldn't get there 'til the 7th. So we'd only have about 1 day together. That's not worth the cash. Added to that, I'm not even sure if the station will be open tomorrow, in which case I couldn't get a ticket anyway. =\

The advanced is $120 round trip, so I'm guessing the full price would be at least $180+.

dazmo 02-26-2006 01:32 AM

You only need 1 day to feel if theres anything between you, and if there isnt, then break up with her. try to get the ticket tomorrow. I'm considering taking the plunge and asking out that chick (from earlier posts) but tomorrow we are getting needles, and i have a terrible hear of needles, so im gonna look like a pussy tomorrow, and probably winge about it 4 a couple of days

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:39 AM

1 day isn't worth $200+ in my opinion.

dazmo 02-26-2006 01:42 AM

can't you get the $120 ticket but only be there for one day? and if you cant, dont go now, go later

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:43 AM

Oh, yeah, I could. Still not worth it. And I'm not sure they're open tomorrow anyway.

smart blockhead 02-26-2006 01:44 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]1 day isn't worth $200+ in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
If that's the case you obviously don't care.

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:45 AM

Anyone who would spend $200+ to go see a girl they are probably going to end up fighting with the entire time is an idiot.

I love the girl, but I'm not going to pay that much to get slapped. I already feel guilty about spending so much on this girl already. =\

smart blockhead 02-26-2006 01:46 AM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]Anyone who would spend $200+ to go see a girl they are probably going to end up fighting with the entire time is an idiot.

I love the girl, but I'm not going to pay that much to get slapped. I already feel guilty about spending so much on this girl already. =\[/QUOTE]
If you aren't willing to spend the money to see her, you don't love her.

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:47 AM

No, I'm just not going to let emotions ruin my bank account, when I have much more important things that I need money for right now. I can still love her and be reasonable.

dazmo 02-26-2006 01:48 AM

[QUOTE=smart blockhead]If you aren't willing to spend the money to see her, you don't love her.[/QUOTE]
didn't you read his earlier posts? Anyway he's explained the situation, that he doesn't feel like theres much there now, and hes deciding on what to do

Chaindrive 02-26-2006 01:49 AM

[QUOTE=smart blockhead]If you aren't willing to spend the money to see her, you don't love her.[/QUOTE]

Just as a point of reference here:

I have a good job. I make good money. I can afford to spend $200 for one day with a guy I like (not even love, mind you).

Would I do it? Probably not.

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:50 AM

Don't argue with the idiot. The little jerk is trying to use my posts in this thread to slander me over in another thread. :rolleyes:

dazmo 02-26-2006 01:52 AM

which thread, we'll pummle him there. and i think i've decided. if the shots are after recess then i will ask the girl out at recess, so then at least i wont be throwing up:)

Special Brew 02-26-2006 01:54 AM

I forget which thread. Doesn't really matter, I don't feel like arguing. :p

I can't help your situation. I haven't been reading this thread lately. All I do lately is sleep. =\

Chaindrive 02-26-2006 01:54 AM

ITT...I can argue with whomever I think I need to argue.

:)

That's the beauty of being the E-Mom. I've already seen it, done it.

Sometimes, that just rocks.

Blue Haze 02-26-2006 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=Jasarn]I'm having relationship problems with James. (JausmetalJ)

Help.[/QUOTE]

Read the thread title.

Jom 02-26-2006 11:21 AM

Tsk, tsk. I take a break from studying and trouble is a-brewin'.

You obviously don't smell what the Jom is cookin'.

FVG27 02-26-2006 11:26 AM

*wipes forehead*
Broke up with my boyfriend this morning. I think he's pretty upset but I feel a lot better. No more boyfriends until I sort my head out.

Tillius 02-26-2006 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=Herbert_da_fish]*wipes forehead*
Broke up with my boyfriend this morning. I think he's pretty upset but I feel a lot better. No more boyfriends until I sort my head out.[/QUOTE]
Congratulations.