Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Jam Session (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Jam Sessions community thread! (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286952)

Aes820 02-02-2006 04:39 AM

From here it looks like I might have to go into work on Saturday.
To get some stuff finished off for the top-brass who expect the most out of the shortest time frames.
But I get paid a sh!t-tin of overtime so I guess it'll be worth it.
It's just some graphic work, to finish off and print up a big A2 poster chart thing.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-02-2006 04:43 AM

Reposted on new page...

So I figured I may aswell tell you about my night before school started.

My brother was going out so the plan was for him to wake me when he got home (3~5am) when he was with his friends and we would chill out for the rest of the night.

At 10:30 I went to bed, I thought I might aswell get some sleep before they woke me. I didn't get to sleep until 1am (you know the feeling? When you've changed your body clock so much etc etc) and then my bro and just one of his friends (Chad) woke me at 3:40am. I was sleeping naked with my as[size=2]s[/size] poking out of the covers - needless to say they took a picture.

So they woke me up and we were chilling out in our garage playing pool and all that jazz when at about 4am my bro said "Gav, why don't you crack an Asahi? (japanese beer)" so I was like "why not" and grabbed one for myself and one for Chad. I ended up having 6 beers between 4am and 6am - a nice start to school.

At 5:45 my bro pussied out and went to bed, but I needed company so Chad said he'd stay up with me until I went to school. We went inside to play PS2 and came across one of my po[size=2]r[/size]nos and decided to watch it. We did, which was fun and then decided to play Need For Speed: Hot Pursuits II. That got boring fast so we played Virtua Tennis 2 until about 6:30 when I showered/got ready/etc and he went to bed.

Good times!

kevbud187 02-03-2006 12:19 AM

gav you are by far the most awesome austrialian ever.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-03-2006 01:44 AM

Oh you're too kind.

Trigger_003 02-03-2006 04:14 AM

Haha, dam, Chris and I lose out.

Fantastic start to school dude. I would've been stuffed :p.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-03-2006 05:23 AM

:cool:

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-03-2006 05:26 AM

I won't IMG tag these just 'cause.. well they're large.

[URL="http://i1.tinypic.com/n3m1qx.jpg"]Chad's picture of me.[/URL]

[URL="http://i1.tinypic.com/n3m1xc.jpg"]I drew "Chad" and a heart in lighter fluid and lit it with my zippo =).[/URL]

Aes820 02-03-2006 05:28 AM

I just scored myself a dining table.
Got it off a bloke.
I paid for it with a case of crownies.
And the deal was that when we go over to pick up the dining table, we sit around and chat while we drink half the crownies.

Edit:

I heard a few yarns about my old man as well.
Stories from back when he was younger.
And it's not until now when I hear these stories that I realise how much of a ratbag he was, and am amazad that I turned out semi-alright.

He nearly had to have his leg amputated as a result of him being sillybuggers. Amongst other various injuries.
He went hitch-hiking when he was 13 and got picked up by a peadophile - and had to try to fight his way out of that one, he did.
Then chased off another peadophile who was giving him and a mate of his a hard time.
Plus I hear all about what Homebush Bay was like before they built the olympics on it.

Interesting.

ANOTHER EDIT:
That's an interesting photo there Gav.
I did a bit of sick in my mouth when i saw it.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-03-2006 05:34 AM

Very nice.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-03-2006 07:51 AM

[QUOTE=Aes820]ANOTHER EDIT:
That's an interesting photo there Gav.
I did a bit of sick in my mouth when i saw it.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

:upset:

KKKKKocaine 02-03-2006 11:35 AM

[QUOTE=Diatonic Dissonance™]I won't IMG tag these just 'cause.. well they're large.

[URL="http://i1.tinypic.com/n3m1qx.jpg"]Chad's picture of me.[/URL]

[URL="http://i1.tinypic.com/n3m1xc.jpg"]I drew "Chad" and a heart in lighter fluid and lit it with my zippo =).[/URL][/QUOTE]

What kinda dreams do you have to start straddling the bedsheets? :thumb:

[QUOTE]I just scored myself a dining table.
Got it off a bloke.[/QUOTE]

:amaze:

/Misread as 'I just scored on a dining table'

Trigger_003 02-04-2006 12:57 AM

[QUOTE=KKKKKocaine]What kinda dreams do you have to start straddling the bedsheets? :thumb: [/quote]
You really need to ask?

... but I must agree, interesting pose there Gav. Haha.

Good stuff with the table Chris. Putting it to use in that way can't be bad either :chug:.

kevbud187 02-04-2006 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=KKKKKocaine]

/Misread as 'I just scored on a dining table'[/QUOTE]

wow.wow.wow. I'm crying of laughter right now.:p

KKKKKocaine 02-04-2006 12:10 PM

400mg of caffeine + 35 minutes of going as fast as I can on a stationary bike with the resistance at 90% = Me needing to do a poo.

kevbud187 02-04-2006 12:27 PM

[QUOTE=KKKKKocaine]400mg of caffeine + 35 minutes of going as fast as I can on a stationary bike with the resistance at 90% = Me needing to do a poo.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I love you[/SIZE]

KKKKKocaine 02-04-2006 02:03 PM

[QUOTE=kevbud187][SIZE="1"]I love you[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Prove it.
By letting me put my babies inside you.

Trigger_003 02-04-2006 04:51 PM

woah.

That was...

um.

SO! How's everyone been?!

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-04-2006 05:57 PM

Trea, regarding that comment you left in my MSN space god knows how long ago...

Dylan? Dylan lives in Sydney.

Atomic Rain 02-04-2006 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=KKKKKocaine]Prove it.
By letting me put my babies inside you.[/QUOTE]

you answer my recording question, slut.

Trigger_003 02-04-2006 06:13 PM

Hahaha okay.

I swear, this guy looked IDENTICAL.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-04-2006 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=Trigger_003]Hahaha okay.

I swear, this guy looked IDENTICAL.[/QUOTE]
We're talking about "Zakk Wylde" Dylan right?

omg Chad's sleeping naked in my bed :grin:

Trigger_003 02-04-2006 07:42 PM

Yep.

Haha, that would sound very strange if I hadn't read the last page.

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-04-2006 08:53 PM

I got a pic.

Interested?

Trigger_003 02-04-2006 09:32 PM

Depends on whether you want to make Chris throw up again or not

:lol:

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-04-2006 09:59 PM

I'll have it up in a second. Tinypic isn't working.

kevbud187 02-05-2006 12:30 AM

[QUOTE=KKKKKocaine]Prove it.
By letting me put my babies inside you.[/QUOTE]

I'm a man..........but if you're cool with that so am I:naughty:

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-05-2006 03:18 AM

[URL="http://i1.tinypic.com/n66phy.jpg"]Chad the sex beast, in my bed last night.[/URL]

Aes820 02-05-2006 04:49 AM

How can you possibly sleep in someone elses bed, naked, unless there was something more serious going on?
Where I come from that kind of behaviour is just not acceptable.

Is there something more serious going on with you two?

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-05-2006 05:17 AM

[QUOTE=Aes820]How can you possibly sleep in someone elses bed, naked, unless there was something more serious going on?

Is there something more serious going on with you two?[/QUOTE]
Well I was at my mate's place, and Chris had friends round and there weren't enough beds so Chad elected to sleep in my bed and he said "man I should do it naked!" in spite to catching me sleeping naked earlier in the week. My brother rang me beforehand to confirm it and before he asked I insisted he slept naked as we have similar senses of humour.

Stop being such a homophobe d00d :greddy:

KKKKKocaine 02-05-2006 05:25 AM

[QUOTE=Aes820]How can you possibly sleep in someone elses bed, naked, unless there was something more serious going on?

Is there something more serious going on with you two?[/QUOTE]

12 and 3.

[QUOTE]I'm a man[/QUOTE]

So was Arnold Schwarzaneger. And he had a baby in his tummy.

But to be honest, why did they put him in that role :confused: 'oh yeah let's get that guy who is really muscly and shoots stuff and blows **** up to play a man who is pregnant!'
Kindegarden cop was pushing it a bit too.

Personally I think Mr.T would've been alot better in everything :)

Woo my pc comes tommorrow. I've set up my desk with the two monitors (Although ones above the other :O) and the printer.
The final specs are,

Processor: AMD 64-Bit Dual Core X2 3800+ (Skt 939)
System Memory: 2Gb DDR400 PC3200 Memory (2x 1Gb)
Hard Drive One: 80Gb Serial ATA150 7200RPM
Hard Drive Two: 200Gb Serial ATA150 7200RPM
Removeable Storage Devices: Floppy Disc Drive
CD Device One: CD/DVD Combo Drive (52x32x52x16)
CD Device Two: DVDRW Drive (16x +/- Dual Layer)
Video Card: Radeon X800GT 256Mb DDR +DVI/TV PCI-X

Those are the only interesting bits really, it's gonna be on XP home for a while until I order x64 through.

The crap thing is, when I bought it I noticed the price was about £40 cheaper. So I thought, 'Awesome!'
I got bored and put my specs back into their custom pc builder thingy last night, it'd gone down by about £180 :angry: In theory, that could've upgraded me to Dual 4400's and 4gigs of ram, then I could tell my pc to plan military invasions for the US government.

KKKKKocaine 02-05-2006 05:27 AM

[QUOTE=Diatonic Dissonance™]
Stop being such a homophobe d00d :greddy:[/QUOTE]

It's not being homophobic, I just think that me and AES share the view that having another man roll around in your bed, effectively rubbing his peepee residue and his sweaty man balls all over your sheets that you yourself straddle, is a little....um...well...it's like putting both your peepee's together...

gaz12369 02-05-2006 05:45 AM

[QUOTE]CD Device One: CD/DVD Combo Drive (52x32x52x16)
CD Device Two: DVDRW Drive (16x +/- Dual Layer)
Video Card: Radeon X800GT 256Mb DDR +DVI/TV PCI-X

Those are the only interesting bits really, it's gonna be on XP home for a while until I order x64 through.
[/QUOTE]

Why bother with the two CD/DVD drives?

Hmm not so sure about x64. There's a Sound on Sound article about that.

[URL="http://www.soundonsound.com/index.php?section=%2F&url=%2Fsearch&Keyword=windows+64"]http://www.soundonsound.com/index.php?section=%2F&url=%2Fsearch&Keyword=windows+64[/URL]

The top one is the one you want to read, but its an "esub" thing (gota have a subscription, they get unlocked after a few months though). They're just in the process of allowing you to buy individual articles as PDF files, so I would certainly read up on it before you jump to x64.

But man, that is a mega PC!

Diatonic Dissonance™ 02-05-2006 05:54 AM

[QUOTE=KKKKKocaine]It's not being homophobic, I just think that me and AES share the view that having another man roll around in your bed, effectively rubbing his peepee residue and his sweaty man balls all over your sheets that you yourself straddle, is a little....um...well...it's like putting both your peepee's together...[/QUOTE]
What appalling logic.

i dUntz CHER drinkz wit mAh frendZ coz iT r LIEK makyngin OUT WIF DEM hehehehehe!!12121!

KKKKKocaine 02-05-2006 06:13 AM

[QUOTE=Diatonic Dissonance™]What appalling logic.

i dUntz CHER drinkz wit mAh frendZ coz iT r LIEK makyngin OUT WIF DEM hehehehehe!!12121![/QUOTE]

Eurgh gross, you share drinks? What a fag. You can get cooties doing that you sick ****.

EDIT: Don't come into any of my threads, or touch any of my things.

KKKKKocaine 02-05-2006 06:17 AM

[QUOTE=gaz12369]Why bother with the two CD/DVD drives?

Hmm not so sure about x64. There's a Sound on Sound article about that.

[URL="http://www.soundonsound.com/index.php?section=%2F&url=%2Fsearch&Keyword=windows+64"]http://www.soundonsound.com/index.php?section=%2F&url=%2Fsearch&Keyword=windows+64[/URL]

The top one is the one you want to read, but its an "esub" thing (gota have a subscription, they get unlocked after a few months though). They're just in the process of allowing you to buy individual articles as PDF files, so I would certainly read up on it before you jump to x64.

But man, that is a mega PC![/QUOTE]

As for the two, I was told that a writer can't read them as well or something?

I'll check the article on x64! I'm mostly wanting it to boost my super awesome sonar 5 speed!
I'm gonna take some pics when I get it set up, and show off my awesome red 5 mics :D

gaz12369 02-05-2006 07:32 AM

[QUOTE]As for the two, I was told that a writer can't read them as well or something?[/QUOTE]

You were most certainly mis-informed (unless its a model-specific thing, which I very much doubt)

You just cant read and write at the same time. You have to read it, and then it stores as a temporary file, then change the disk, then write.

I use "Clone CD" but nero will probably use the same format, as will most others.

KKKKKocaine 02-05-2006 09:36 AM

[QUOTE=gaz12369]You were most certainly mis-informed (unless its a model-specific thing, which I very much doubt)

You just cant read and write at the same time. You have to read it, and then it stores as a temporary file, then change the disk, then write.

I use "Clone CD" but nero will probably use the same format, as will most others.[/QUOTE]

Oh well.
At least I can race them to the eject finish line! Wooh!

gaz12369 02-05-2006 10:05 AM

[QUOTE]Oh well.
At least I can race them to the eject finish line! Wooh![/QUOTE]

Sounds fun:p

Don't worry it is more convinient having two, was just wondering if there was a specific reason:thumb:

Get some pictures of all your kit up... though not like Gav's "kit":rolleyes: :p

KKKKKocaine 02-05-2006 10:55 AM

[QUOTE=gaz12369]Sounds fun:p

Don't worry it is more convinient having two, was just wondering if there was a specific reason:thumb:

Get some pictures of all your kit up... though not like Gav's "kit":rolleyes: :p[/QUOTE]

Haha, sure you don't want me to throw a picture of my backside in there for good measure?

KKKKKocaine 02-05-2006 12:23 PM

Haha I'm watching Collision Course, (yeah I'm watching kids films) the acting is so poor. And I wonder how much caffeine Steve Irwin takes a day :p