Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=Fire Whispers]Maybe if he was older, like Kimmie said.[/QUOTE]

I think his bone structure won't allow him to get like that, Brandon. He's half hispanic and has like no gray in his hair, even though he's 43. He's going to age well. Won't go bald (his hair is to his waist), etc.

B 03-02-2006 09:11 PM

oic

You know my name? Wow, no one outside of pop-punk knows my name.. I thought anyways.

I hope I age well. I don't want to be like 20 with no hair.

Oh, me and my girlfriend were talking on the phone earlier, and she actually ackeknowledged(sp? wtf?) that something was wrong. But then she had ot get off. I wish I knew what was wrong, because the only thing that's really wrong for me is that I know something is wrong for her..

To be honest I don't think she actually likes me.. I think she just knew I did and then took comfort in me knowing that I liked her and it made her think she liked me but she doesn't.. or something..

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 09:14 PM

I know your name because of my What's In A Name thread.

:D

Maybe, the part of taking comfort in her knowing that you liked her...sometimes it's a security blanket. Which sucks. You need to get to the bottom of it, though.

Jom 03-02-2006 09:17 PM

Yeah, getting to the bottom and figuring it out will give you peace of mind and all that other good stuff.

B 03-02-2006 09:17 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]I know your name because of my What's In A Name thread.

:D

Maybe, the part of taking comfort in her knowing that you liked her...sometimes it's a security blanket. Which sucks. You need to get to the bottom of it, though.[/QUOTE]
oic. I didn't really think anyone would remember much from that.

I guess it worked for you though :p

Yeah, she said we'd talk about it later because she had to go for her Dad's birthday..

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 09:32 PM

[QUOTE=Jom]Yeah, getting to the bottom and figuring it out will give you peace of mind and all that other good stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

:rolleyes:

So, you think you can take him, huh?

Jom 03-02-2006 09:34 PM

Without question. I wouldn't even need garlic, Holy water, or a crucifix to do it, either!

pohl_56 03-02-2006 09:34 PM

So hey people. I have kinda lost my regularity in here of late, which totally sux.

My ex still hates me, if anyone cares; but the one before her and me are getting along well. Quite well.

Pointless post but just wanted to say hi.

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=Jom]Without question. I wouldn't even need garlic, Holy water, or a crucifix to do it, either![/QUOTE]

Kudos to you, then.

:lol:

[quote=Jay]So hey people. I have kinda lost my regularity in here of late, which totally sux.

My ex still hates me, if anyone cares; but the one before her and me are getting along well. Quite well.

Pointless post but just wanted to say hi. [/quote]
Hi, you. :)

nobodyblossomsforever 03-02-2006 09:56 PM

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd post since I haven't in a while. As if anyone knows me anyway.

Chaindrive 03-02-2006 10:01 PM

[QUOTE=Strongbad]Hi everyone. Just thought I'd post since I haven't in a while. As if anyone knows me anyway.[/QUOTE]

Hi. Did she get online tonight?

dazmo 03-02-2006 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=Strongbad]Hi everyone. Just thought I'd post since I haven't in a while. As if anyone knows me anyway.[/QUOTE]
I know you, from your avatar

Tillius 03-03-2006 07:16 PM

Wow, a whole day and nobody has posted ANYTHING.

Jom 03-03-2006 07:17 PM

Wow, like it's so hard to find this thread! :eek:

Heh.

Chaindrive 03-03-2006 07:28 PM

I found it somewhat remarkable that no one had posted anything today, as well.

Tillius 03-03-2006 07:34 PM

Erica may be an interest again.....................what the hell is my problem?

Chaindrive 03-03-2006 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Erica may be an interest again.....................what the hell is my problem?[/QUOTE]

2 mene girlz.

Jom 03-03-2006 07:55 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Erica may be an interest again.....................what the hell is my problem?[/QUOTE]

You're indecisive and can't make up your freakin' mind?

B 03-03-2006 10:07 PM

Man if I had even one girl that i was happy with I'd be fine.

you guys and your like ten women

ok more like 3 and just Mitch

Rasta Rocker 03-03-2006 11:53 PM

Today the girl that I wasn't sure liked me, who is 3 years older, my friend's sister..blah blah blah....anyway she asked me to go to the dance (score...and it's the dance where the girls ask the guys). Then she came over tonight and I'm sure she likes me now. So hopefully I'll stop bein a poon and make some moves.

Tillius 03-04-2006 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=Jom]You're indecisive and can't make up your freakin' mind?[/QUOTE]
That's probably it.

[quote=Kimmie]2 mene girlz[/quote]
I thought you were saying two mean girls at first. I was like WTF?!

Chrysostom 03-04-2006 10:52 AM

[QUOTE=Rasta Rockerstat3]who is 3 years older.[/QUOTE]

I still think that's a big gap. Isn't it?

/wonders

ATM 03-04-2006 10:54 AM

3 years isn't a big gap if the two people have a lot in common.

Jonny 03-04-2006 10:55 AM

[QUOTE=Chrysostom]I still think that's a big gap. Isn't it?

/wonders[/QUOTE]
I'd say it doesn't really matter if you're both over 20. 10 years or more difference is just wrong though.

Chrysostom 03-04-2006 11:05 AM

[QUOTE=Jonzey]I'd say it doesn't really matter if you're both over 20. 10 years or more difference is just wrong though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but this guy is 16 and the girl is 19.

Jonny 03-04-2006 11:06 AM

[QUOTE=Chrysostom]Yeah but this guy is 16 and the girl is 19.[/QUOTE]
Ah. Then they should wait 4 years. Which they wont, because they're teenagers so they just want to get as much sex as possible.

Mutilated Cadaver 03-04-2006 11:33 AM

I don't find 3 years' a big gap unless the girl is really immature. Some girls like older guys ya know.

followedformat 03-04-2006 01:25 PM

Ok I have this problem.

I really like this girl in school. I'm friends with with her and we talk sometimes. Well it's been like 2 years now since I 've met her. I started to like her this year. But just yesterday, I found out she has boyfriend. Her boyfriend is this guy I went to school with in Elementary. He's a pretty cool guy. She seems really happy with him and I don't want to ruin it and start ****. But now I'm expiriencing a lot of depression. I don't feel like doing anything anymore. Even though she has a boyfriend, I still like her a lot. I think I should just try to forget about her but it's really hard. What the hell should I do?

Chrysostom 03-04-2006 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=Mutilated Cadaver]I don't find 3 years' a big gap unless the girl is really immature.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...

Jom 03-04-2006 01:34 PM

[QUOTE=followedformat]Ok I have this problem.

I really like this girl in school. I'm friends with with her and we talk sometimes. Well it's been like 2 years now since I 've met her. I started to like her this year. But just yesterday, I found out she has boyfriend. Her boyfriend is this guy I went to school with in Elementary. He's a pretty cool guy. She seems really happy with him and I don't want to ruin it and start ****. But now I'm expiriencing a lot of depression. I don't feel like doing anything anymore. Even though she has a boyfriend, I still like her a lot. I think I should just try to forget about her but it's really hard. What the hell should I do?[/QUOTE]

Just because she has a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't be her friend. Because you don't want to mess anything up, you're already making the right call. Don't jeopardize a potential friendship due to subconscious jealousy or anything.

Get your mind on other matters. Start talking to different girls and just hang out with more people. I know it's easier said than done, but Steerpike always is good with suggestions. Ask a friend of yours who's a girl and say that you were going out to get an ice cream/smoothie/Starbucks whatever and that you'd appreciate the company. The more people you talk to, the better.

Or you could ask her if she has any hot friends or something. But I don't encourage that.