Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

angus-young 03-21-2006 08:41 AM

Deal

kurrpt 03-21-2006 08:47 AM

if she sucks in the sack, throw the bone to your mate then :lol:

angus-young 03-21-2006 08:48 AM

Lmao, I'm sure I will

He always gets sloppy seconds

kurrpt 03-21-2006 08:50 AM

haha good friend

angus-young 03-21-2006 08:51 AM

Hell yeh

Blue Haze 03-21-2006 08:52 AM

Continued from a couple of pages ago: She has a girlfriend.

We met up together at 4 like she said. She waited a whole hour after college just to meet up with me. We chatted together and had a laugh, it felt like I had known her for ages. There was alot of flirting going on and touchy feely stuff. (Nothing sexual, just mucking around). Then I gave her my MSN addy. She added me and I went onto her MSN Spaces thingy, and there was a comment on there from a girl saying something about putting her status as single when she actually had a girlfriend. I emailed her about it, asking her whether she did indeed have a girlfriend or not, and she does. She replied today and said that they've been together for 2 1/2 years, but that she can't get me out of her head and she can't stop thinking about me, etc etc.

I just emailed her back saying that I'm not upset about it and that I dont want her to feel pressured into ending anything or doing anything harsh just for me. I told her that whatever happens I still want to be her friend.

So yeah. That's that then.

Surtr 03-21-2006 09:13 AM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Where you been? It's going okay.[/QUOTE]
Well my mom didn't like me talking to strangers on the computer, so she kicked me off Mx. But now it's spring break and I'm home alone all day so I get to go on.

I've got an L&R question for ya, just to see if you've got any good advice still :P

Ok, Well lately I've been thinkin' I like this girl. And she's really cool and stuff, but..She was my first girlfriend. Now that was like 2-3 years ago so I'm wondering a couple of things. How do I start talking to her more? We talk and get along awesome but we're not really intrested in any of the same stuff. Second thing is..Do you think it's gonna' feel weird trying to go out with a girl who was my first girlfriend? Do you even think it's a good idea?

kthxbye lol

FVG27 03-21-2006 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=*Blue Haze*]Continued from a couple of pages ago: She has a girlfriend.

We met up together at 4 like she said. She waited a whole hour after college just to meet up with me. We chatted together and had a laugh, it felt like I had known her for ages. There was alot of flirting going on and touchy feely stuff. (Nothing sexual, just mucking around). Then I gave her my MSN addy. She added me and I went onto her MSN Spaces thingy, and there was a comment on there from a girl saying something about putting her status as single when she actually had a girlfriend. I emailed her about it, asking her whether she did indeed have a girlfriend or not, and she does. She replied today and said that they've been together for 2 1/2 years, but that she can't get me out of her head and she can't stop thinking about me, etc etc.

I just emailed her back saying that I'm not upset about it and that I dont want her to feel pressured into ending anything or doing anything harsh just for me. I told her that whatever happens I still want to be her friend.

So yeah. That's that then.[/QUOTE]
Aww gutted :( But then she has admitted that she likes you, so there's hope, right? I know you're sensible enough not to try and break them up, but that doesn't mean something can't happen.

Jom 03-21-2006 10:55 AM

I didn't realize that Becky was bi. Congrats/good luck with this girl, duder. At least you have nothing to lose because she's your newfound bud.

[quote=Eli]Hehe. No, she's quite pretty, but I can't send you the pictures to prove it :p

(Don't want to violate whatever trust that is.)[/quote]

Hah, I wouldn't want you to anyway. I was just kiddin'.

thisistj 03-21-2006 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=Route 1]Well, the trick is not to get too into her at first just incase this does happen.

Why did she dump you?[/QUOTE]

well she gave me the "it's not you, it's me", which pretty much makes me think that she had a reason that she didn't want to tell me.

she also said that she originally thought that she wanted to be in a relationship, but then realized she didn't want to.

then, she told me that she didn't feel like she couldn't be fair to me because she is so busy (lots and lots of school work, and she has good friends that she wants to keep up with)

and that's basically it. so yeah, i feel like a douche.

Chaindrive 03-21-2006 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=Lightning Strikes Twice]Well my mom didn't like me talking to strangers on the computer, so she kicked me off Mx. But now it's spring break and I'm home alone all day so I get to go on.

I've got an L&R question for ya, just to see if you've got any good advice still :P

Ok, Well lately I've been thinkin' I like this girl. And she's really cool and stuff, but..She was my first girlfriend. Now that was like 2-3 years ago so I'm wondering a couple of things. How do I start talking to her more? We talk and get along awesome but we're not really intrested in any of the same stuff. Second thing is..Do you think it's gonna' feel weird trying to go out with a girl who was my first girlfriend? Do you even think it's a good idea?

kthxbye lol[/QUOTE]

2 or 3 years ago is a long time, so it shouldn't feel weird.

There's got to be something that the two of you are both interested in...find out what it is and go from there.

Blue Haze 03-21-2006 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=Herbert_da_fish]Aww gutted :( But then she has admitted that she likes you, so there's hope, right? I know you're sensible enough not to try and break them up, but that doesn't mean something can't happen.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, well I don't want them to break up or anything. I feel kinda sorry for her to be honest because she's racking her brains worrying about it. Even if we're just friends I don't mind, she's a lovely girl.

[QUOTE=Jom]I didn't realize that Becky was bi. Congrats/good luck with this girl, duder. At least you have nothing to lose because she's your newfound bud.[/QUOTE]

Aah thank you :) Yeah I'm just happy that she finally spoke to me hehe.

Chaindrive 03-21-2006 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=*Blue Haze*]Oh yeah, well I don't want them to break up or anything. I feel kinda sorry for her to be honest because she's racking her brains worrying about it. Even if we're just friends I don't mind, she's a lovely girl.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame she's taken, Beckster.

Blue Haze 03-21-2006 11:55 AM

Yeah it is kinda but it'll all work out ok. :)

Chaindrive 03-21-2006 11:56 AM

[QUOTE=*Blue Haze*]Yeah it is kinda but it'll all work out ok. :)[/QUOTE]

Maybe she has single friends?

Blue Haze 03-21-2006 11:58 AM

Maybe, but I want her. Either way, I'm not upset about it, and I still like her, and she likes me. Anything could happen. We've both agreed to take things really really slowly and just see where it takes us.

Chaindrive 03-21-2006 11:58 AM

Coolio. :)

blatherskite 03-21-2006 12:01 PM

Kimberley...

Chaindrive 03-21-2006 12:15 PM

Douglas...

Is it snowing on you?

FVG27 03-21-2006 12:17 PM

[QUOTE=*Blue Haze*]Maybe, but I want her. Either way, I'm not upset about it, and I still like her, and she likes me. Anything could happen. We've both agreed to take things really really slowly and just see where it takes us.[/QUOTE]
That sounds like a very good idea :thumb:

Chrysostom 03-21-2006 12:17 PM

[QUOTE=*Blue Haze*]Yeah I'm just happy that she finally spoke to me hehe.[/QUOTE]

Funny how you both just sorta 'knew' the other was bi, has that happened before?

Blue Haze 03-21-2006 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=Herbert_da_fish]That sounds like a very good idea :thumb:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Chrysostom]Funny how you both just sorta 'knew' the other was bi, has that happened before?[/QUOTE]

I think it was the way we were looking at each other, we both just knew.

Weird. My counselor said exactly the same thing to me.

Chaindrive 03-21-2006 12:22 PM

I have gay friends who tell me they always know when a person is gay...

FVG27 03-21-2006 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=*Blue Haze*]Thanks :)

I think it was the way we were looking at each other, we both just knew.

Weird. My counselor said exactly the same thing to me.[/QUOTE]
Ha that's really cool.

Chrysostom 03-21-2006 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=*Blue Haze*]Weird. My counselor said exactly the same thing to me.[/QUOTE]

That's because I am...

...not your counsellor! :eek:

Blue Haze 03-21-2006 12:24 PM

:eek: Woah

Chrysostom 03-21-2006 12:25 PM

[QUOTE=*Blue Haze*]:eek: Woah[/QUOTE]

I kno. Freaky right?

lil_drummer_girl 03-21-2006 12:33 PM

Aww good luck Becky. I hope it all works out for you. :)

Blue Haze 03-21-2006 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=lil_drummer_girl]Aww good luck Becky. I hope it all works out for you. :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you :) Me too.

Chaindrive 03-21-2006 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=blatherskite]Just tiny frozen balls...sleet, perhaps?...[/QUOTE]

Much rain earlier here.

Go to your Abyss...I sent you a message...