Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   any other death heads? (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=528770)

C.O.A. 07-11-2007 05:41 PM

dargon is a fa[B]g[/B]got.

he probably is still a virgin too.

TojesDolan 07-11-2007 05:42 PM

Dargon claims intelligence on the internet.

Dargon II 07-11-2007 05:46 PM

so what exactly did you "call me out for"? Your posts are such incoherent, disjointed conglomerations of monumental fa[b]g[/b]gotry that I seldom understand what you're driving at.

TojesDolan 07-11-2007 05:48 PM

Of course that leads me to believe you are 99% smarter than people. Because you can track down debris of humor.

DEBRIS.

EDIT: I "called you out" on being completely ignorant of what music is meant for.

Dargon II 07-11-2007 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=TojesDolan;14962707]Of course that leads me to believe you are 99% smarter than people. Because you can track down debris of humor.

DEBRIS.

EDIT: I "called you out" on being completely ignorant of what music is meant for.[/QUOTE]
first of all, you're obviously a 9th grader with no comprehension of statistics, because me being in the 99th percentile indicates that I am smarter than 99% of people, not that I am 99% smarter than people.

second of all - debris of humour? this is another example of your incoherent babblings. that makes no sense.

music is for listening to.

Nepenthe 07-11-2007 05:52 PM

You are all stupid :)

C.O.A. 07-11-2007 05:53 PM

you're still an idiot.

TojesDolan 07-11-2007 05:54 PM

Oh sorry. I was completely ignorant of the meaning of 99th percentile. My apologies and my complete rendition there.

On a side note, I'd like to point out intelligence quotient is a very mediocre and masturbatory way of judging intelligence at all, but I won't go deep on the subject because I'm almost sure you are not in the adequate conditions to understand my reasoning behind my judgment.

ATM 07-11-2007 05:59 PM

I only listen to static.

Dargon II 07-11-2007 05:59 PM

[QUOTE=TojesDolan;14962729]Oh sorry. I was completely ignorant of the meaning of 99th percentile. My apologies and my complete rendition there.

On a side note, I'd like to point out intelligence quotient is a very mediocre and masturbatory way of judging intelligence at all, but I won't go deep on the subject because I'm almost sure you are not in the adequate conditions to understand my reasoning behind my judgment.[/QUOTE]
I've heard all the jewish conjectures about it being culturally biased and whatnot, but none of them are supported by any evidence. I mean, g-loading an IQ test only increases the racial disparity, so these accusations are obviously false.

Invicta_Veritas 07-11-2007 06:29 PM

Chances are, when you honestly believe everyone else is the retarded fool, it is you who are the insane one.

TojesDolan 07-11-2007 06:59 PM

[QUOTE=Dargon II;14962753]I've heard all the jewish conjectures about it being culturally biased and whatnot, but none of them are supported by any evidence. I mean, g-loading an IQ test only increases the racial disparity, so these accusations are obviously false.[/QUOTE]
Pft, you wish it involved race. That'd keep you safe in your little obscure bubble.

No, I mean that IQ doesn't really tell anything about your intelligence, in several different aspects. For instance, not counting the six other types of intelligence that aren't memorization of random, self-praising, american-flag-waving-up-in-the-air facts, but other types of perceiving the world that can't be really measured (just like pretty much any human capacity).

On the other hand, if you can sum this or integrate that, or if you can remember who the 45th american (oh wow!) president, or some random biological process, it doesn't matter since in the end, knowledge (what is really measured in IQ test) is worthless without proper application.

LifeInABox 07-11-2007 08:09 PM

So Necrophagist PWND at SS. Anyone wanting to know about my screwed up expierence with my camera, read the Yacht Clud.

Deth 07-11-2007 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=TojesDolan;14962933]Pft, you wish it involved race. That'd keep you safe in your little obscure bubble.

No, I mean that IQ doesn't really tell anything about your intelligence, in several different aspects. For instance, not counting the six other types of intelligence that aren't memorization of random, self-praising, american-flag-waving-up-in-the-air facts, but other types of perceiving the world that can't be really measured (just like pretty much any human capacity).

On the other hand, if you can sum this or integrate that, or if you can remember who the 45th american (oh wow!) president, or some random biological process, it doesn't matter since in the end, knowledge (what is really measured in IQ test) is worthless without proper application.[/QUOTE]
I'll be amazed if anyone could tell me who the 45th president is :p

TojesDolan 07-11-2007 08:56 PM

Yeah, sorry bout that. :X

pate 07-11-2007 09:13 PM

Why the hell is a mod in here starting **** with people?

Dr. Jake Destructo 07-11-2007 09:14 PM

he's not a real mod. He can't even give people big avatars ffs.

pate 07-11-2007 09:20 PM

Why is a demimod in here starting **** with people?

LifeInABox 07-11-2007 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=Dr. Jake Destructo;14963588]he's not a real mod. He can't even give people big avatars ffs.[/QUOTE]

o0o0o0o0o0o.

TojesDolan 07-11-2007 09:23 PM

hey pate.

I remind you Dargon is not people. He is an elite black and death metal master who is above and beyond our comprehension.

So, if you have anything to say about this, you can either shut the f‪uck up, or you can stand by the almighty, powerful Dargon, which is better than the idiotic, low IQ'd, mexican, useless mod, garbage tojes.

Which would be a bad idea.

Invicta_Veritas 07-11-2007 09:38 PM

[quote=TojesDolan;14963616]hey pate.

I remind you Dargon is not people. He is an elite black and death metal master who is above and beyond our comprehension.

So, if you have anything to say about this, you can either shut the f‪uck up, or you can stand by the almighty, powerful Dargon, which is better than the idiotic, low IQ'd, mexican, useless mod, garbage tojes.

Which would be a bad idea.[/quote]

QFT.

Would you guys rather it go back to me and Dargon, or just let Tojes handle him?

pate 07-11-2007 09:41 PM

This is ****ing stupid.

Moses 07-11-2007 09:42 PM

I know a mexican with the IQ of 154. truth

and a black guy with 157

Invicta_Veritas 07-11-2007 09:47 PM

I know a death metal thread that should go back to being death metal, and we can all just let Dargon and Tojes have thier bouts in between, yea?

Methinks we can just ignore them. So, who else listens to Beneath the Massacre?

i am the robots 07-11-2007 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=Dargon II;14962226]I know what it sounds like well enough to realize that it's complete kiddie bullpoop.[/quote]
The thing is, you don't. You don't know what any of the bands sound like, you throw labels on them that don't even make sense half the time.

[quote]I don't have to study each and every UFO abduction claim to know that UFO abductions do not happen; similarly, I don't need to listen to every retarded singalong mallcore album to understand that mallcore is worthless horsepoop.[/quote]

Further proving my point.

[quote]and once again, Squirrel, you haven't posted here in days and then you pop up out of nowhere to start with your ridiculous Oprah Winfrey routine. AUS JUDEN.[/QUOTE]

[size=7]LOOK HOW OFFENSIVE I AM, I SAY THINGS ABOUT JEWS EVERY OTHER POST[/size]

BoboTheRagingHobo 07-11-2007 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Behemoth_Rules_All;14963775]
Methinks we can just ignore them. So, who else listens to Beneath the Massacre?[/QUOTE]

Evidence of Inequity is pretty much boring and the leads sound like 8 bit noise after awhile. And the guitars have a way over the top digital sound to them that makes listening to that even more of an annoyance.

Invicta_Veritas 07-11-2007 10:01 PM

[quote=BoboTheRagingHobo;14963830]Evidence of Inequity is pretty much boring and the leads sound like 8 bit noise after awhile. And the guitars have a way over the top digital sound to them that makes listening to that even more of an annoyance.[/quote]

I only have Mechanics of Dysfunction, and it seems pretty good. A little pointlessly technical, but decent.

i am the robots 07-11-2007 10:02 PM

They're not really bad, they're just another death metal band. That's all the genre is anymore, it's become so stagnant... first they destroyed metalcore, now they're doing it to death metal.

LifeInABox 07-11-2007 10:02 PM

I like that album. Their live set is awesome.

Invicta_Veritas 07-11-2007 10:04 PM

MoD was actually a blind buy. Not a bad blind buy if you ask me.