Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

Chaindrive 02-14-2006 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=pohl_56]Yea. That phrase and the "It's not you, it's me" thing. Grrr... It really means :Get outta my life, I hate you now, you screwed me over and I am gonna leave you confused so you can suffer." Although there are always exceptions. mmmmk? :chug:[/QUOTE]

I maybe might be the exception to that...

Special Brew 02-14-2006 10:33 PM

[QUOTE=sexymuffin]Usually when a couple actually are friends after they break up, they end up getting back together because they realise what it is they really liked in eachother to begin with.[/QUOTE]
My past two ex's are still friends with me, and there are no feelings left. Well, one has a physical attraction, but that's it. Well, you did say "usually" after all... I don't know anyone else that actually stayed friends with their ex after a breakup.

pohl_56 02-14-2006 10:38 PM

[QUOTE=~grif~]You speak from experience? lol. Ive never had either said to me.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yea, one bad experiance and then a couple of friends' too. Consider yourself lucky and judging by the response, I am the only one that has noticed this?

~grif~ 02-14-2006 10:39 PM

[QUOTE=pohl_56]Lol. Yea, one bad experiance and then a couple of friends' too. Consider yourself lucky and judging by the response, I am the only one that has noticed this?[/QUOTE]
noticed what? how am i lucky? lol

Baliente 02-14-2006 10:39 PM

This is completely off-topic, but I didn't want to make a whole thread about it...

Is it possible that somewhere else in the universe, there is a color that we have not seen? This has been bugging me for the last week or so.

Special Brew 02-14-2006 10:40 PM

You aren't the only one. Personally, that's exactly what I would mean if I were to say it to someone. It's just a way of trying to ease the blow. Doesn't really work.

Really, if someone was going to break up with me, I'd rather than cuss me out and tell me that they hate me, rather than lame excuses and promises to still be friends.

It's easier to get over someone that completely hates you, then it is to get over someone who you still wonder if they have feelings for you.

Tiger 02-14-2006 10:41 PM

[QUOTE=Baliente]
Is it possible that somewhere else in the universe, there is a color that we have not seen? This has been bugging me for the last week or so.[/QUOTE]

No.

Chaindrive 02-14-2006 10:41 PM

L&R...I wuv you guys...

Baliente 02-14-2006 10:42 PM

[QUOTE=Tiger]No.[/QUOTE]

I was expecting an explanation, but thanks anyways.

Special Brew 02-14-2006 10:42 PM

[QUOTE=Baliente]This is completely off-topic, but I didn't want to make a whole thread about it...

Is it possible that somewhere else in the universe, there is a color that we have not seen? This has been bugging me for the last week or so.[/QUOTE]
No, because the eyes only see certain colors, and alterations of those prime colors. Or so I've been told or w/e...

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]L&R...I wuv you guys...[/QUOTE]
We love you too, Kimmie. ^^

~grif~ 02-14-2006 10:44 PM

[QUOTE=Baliente]This is completely off-topic, but I didn't want to make a whole thread about it...

I doubht it.

There are 3 main primy colors, with the secondary color are the one in the middle white.

Certain amounts of each give off a different shade of color - there are thousands of shades and stuff, im sure there are alot that havent been mixed together that we probably dont want atm.

To think there are more then what we already have - i dont think so.

But i had a theory on what if you saw different colors then what i saw but didnt know. All the time we'd be calling the colors we know as what we know it as.

But i wont get into that.

I think you spammed this thread? Jom Smash?

heh..

lovley idea though.

Jom 02-14-2006 10:47 PM

Nah, no smashing, it didn't derail any conversation and wasn't anything that bad. Plus, he got some answers, and it saves me the trouble of having to close another thread.

pohl_56 02-14-2006 10:48 PM

[QUOTE=~grif~]noticed what? how am i lucky? lol[/QUOTE]

Noticed that they say one thing but really mean the opposite. You are lucky it has never happened to you. Lol.

I, too, would rather just be cursed out. Speak your mind people!

Tillius 02-14-2006 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]What?

[size=1]Good thing a couple of you guys got in my way; I was fixin' to bang out a triple and there's a mod underfoot at the moment.[/size]

[b][color=lime]What! Where?!

/hides under desk

-Jom[/b][/color][/QUOTE]
Just now saw this.
I had gotten Saw 2 today and was watching it.:cool:
Kimmie, I didn't mean that our [I]relationship[/I] is over with, I meant our first V-Day together is over with.:lol:

sexymuffin 02-14-2006 10:56 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]My past two ex's are still friends with me, and there are no feelings left. Well, one has a physical attraction, but that's it. Well, you did say "usually" after all... I don't know anyone else that actually stayed friends with their ex after a breakup.[/QUOTE]

I mean like real friends.

Not just being cool with eachother and going "hey what's up" whenever you bump into eachother.

Special Brew 02-14-2006 10:59 PM

[QUOTE=sexymuffin]I mean like real friends.

Not just being cool with eachother and going "hey what's up" whenever you bump into eachother.[/QUOTE]
Well, we aren't that distant, but we aren't exactly close. I guess it was kind of natural because we all have the same friends, and hang out at the same places.

Eh, I live in a very small area, so maybe that has some play it it.

ashman 02-14-2006 11:00 PM

Defintely not. We can only see a very small part of the Electromagnetic spectrum, which is the 7 colours of the rainbow. All the visible colours that we see are a combination of Red, Green and Blue, so anything you see is a combination of those 3 colours.

Colours are the same for most people, I believe there is a Psychology test which takes place under Blue light with some different coloured objects and you have to say what colour they are or something like that, I've only been told about it so I don't really know if it's a really test or anything.

Special Brew 02-14-2006 11:03 PM

Err, Jom's on, you may not want to spam right now. <.<

[quote=Wizard.]Err, Jom's on, you may not want to spam right now. <.<[/quote]

[b][color=deepskyblue]Quoted for truth.

-Jom

/starts swinging banhammer[/b][/color]

pohl_56 02-14-2006 11:04 PM

[QUOTE=ashman]Defintely not. We can only see a very small part of the Electromagnetic spectrum, which is the 7 colours of the rainbow. All the visible colours that we see are a combination of Red, Green and Blue, so anything you see is a combination of those 3 colours.

Colours are the same for most people, I believe there is a Psychology test which takes place under Blue light with some different coloured objects and you have to say what colour they are or something like that, I've only been told about it so I don't really know if it's a really test or anything.[/QUOTE]

Nice explanation. But what if out eyes and minds were not developed enough to see a different color becasue they were either not sensitive enough or something along those lines? Maybe or maybe not. Just a thought.

That is my closing statement. G'night MX!

Special Brew 02-14-2006 11:05 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I think he got turned down harshly, and now he's pissed and wants to know what to do about it.

/understands gibberish... maybe

[QUOTE=pohl_56]Nice explanation. But what if out eyes and minds were not developed enough to see a different color becasue they were either not developed enough or something along those lines? Maybe or maybe not. Just a thought.

That is my closing statement. G'night MX![/QUOTE]
That arguement can be applied to absolutely anything :/

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-14-2006 11:09 PM

[QUOTE=Wizard.]Err, Jom's on, you may not want to spam right now. <.<

[b][color=deepskyblue]Quoted for truth.

-Jom

/starts swinging banhammer[/b][/color][/QUOTE]

banhammer is a funny word. :smash:

My ex-girlfriend and I are still pretty good friends. We talk on yahoo or myspace pretty much every day. and i know i dont have feelings for her anymore, and i am pretty sure she doesnt have any for me either.

Chaindrive 02-14-2006 11:10 PM

[size=5][b][color=lime]L&R[/color] [color=orange]here[/color] [color=gold]folks.[/color][/b][/size]

Tillius 02-14-2006 11:11 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive][size=5][b][color=lime]L&R[/color] [color=orange]here[/color] [color=gold]folks.[/b][/color][/size][/QUOTE]
:wave:

God dammit, I go for one day without posting in here and all of a sudden you're ahead of me by like 30 posts.

comptonassrobert 02-14-2006 11:13 PM

How was your valentines day Kim-dizzle? Splending I hope.

ashman 02-14-2006 11:16 PM

[QUOTE=pohl_56]Nice explanation. But what if out eyes and minds were not developed enough to see a different color becasue they were either not sensitive enough or something along those lines? Maybe or maybe not. Just a thought.

That is my closing statement. G'night MX![/QUOTE]

Our bodies were designed for survival via evoulution and because we live in a solar system with a Yellow sun (yellow being in the middle of the Visible spectrum wavelength wise), if the sun was a Blue star, it's possible that our visible range of the spectrum would shift slightly to the Blue and maybe we could see UV light.

At a fundamental level, there are no colours. What we interepret as colours are just Electromagnetic waves of differing energies, with Blue being more energetic then Red light (Derived from the equation E = HF, where E is Energy, H is Plancks constant and F is the frequency). There are essentially no colours 'outside of the box', it's just one of those ways of how we interepret EM radiation.

To make this none spam;

My Ex Gf was talking to me today via msn and she was talking about how her first love now hated her and she was asking for advice of me. What the hell am I supposed to do? All this proved is that our relationship meant nothing and she probably used to get over this other guy...bloody women!

~grif~ 02-14-2006 11:18 PM

[QUOTE=ashman]
My Ex Gf was talking to me today via msn and she was talking about how her first love now hated her and she was asking for advice of me. What the hell am I supposed to do? All this proved is that our relationship meant nothing and she probably used to get over this other guy...bloody women![/QUOTE]
is she not ur ex and ur obivousley her friend if ur talking?

give her advice or tell her ur uncomfortable about saying anything.

ashman 02-14-2006 11:24 PM

[QUOTE=~grif~]is she not ur ex and ur obivousley her friend if ur talking?

give her advice or tell her ur uncomfortable about saying anything.[/QUOTE]

It's not that I feel uncomfortable with it, it's just I don't know what advice I can give her. The guy's nothing like me, I don't hate anybody, I mean nobody, even through all the stuff that's happened in the past to me. I don't know what she wants me to say.

~grif~ 02-14-2006 11:31 PM

[QUOTE=ashman]It's not that I feel uncomfortable with it, it's just I don't know what advice I can give her. The guy's nothing like me, I don't hate anybody, I mean nobody, even through all the stuff that's happened in the past to me. I don't know what she wants me to say.[/QUOTE]
Well if you want to say something, say what you think really...
If you cant think of anything, cant give advice on it, just say you dont know, you dont have any idea what you could say to help. Simple as. You dont have to give her advice do ya?
Meh.

Im writting a letter here. Its 4pages long so far. I rock.

Chaindrive 02-14-2006 11:33 PM

I just told Jom if he changes my colors again I'm gonna move in with him.

Just deserts.

Dammit.

comptonassrobert 02-14-2006 11:35 PM

[QUOTE=comptonassrobert]How was your valentines day Kim-dizzle? Splending I hope.[/QUOTE]

directed at MX's very own E-mom =]