Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Love and Relationships Thread, no spam allowed (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442593)

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-13-2006 08:26 PM

Happy Valentines day to those who have people to share it with.

and i also agree with all those who say "fu[I]c[/I]k valentines day"

btw: 10.73 posts per day :thumb:

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 08:27 PM

MX died for me, as well.

I noticed. He left us with that proclamation and ditched us. We should beat him up for that.

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 08:28 PM

[QUOTE=Ibasslikethis!]Happy Valentines day to those who have people to share it with.

btw: 10.73 posts per day :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ramble...

I wasn't here for your discussion last night, but I read it this morning.

Is him acting like that a big issue for you?

Tillius 02-13-2006 08:29 PM

Sorry bout that guys.

I'm a moron, because..........
I have a girlfriend that I'm perfectly happy with. PERFECTLY. However, why is it that I must have feelings for other girls. Not just physical attractions, like it was with Erica, but actual feelings. I mean, I know I can't really help it, but still, it's crazy. And, it would be much easier if the feelings weren't returned, but they are.

B 02-13-2006 08:29 PM

[QUOTE=Ibasslikethis!]Happy Valentines day to those who have people to share it with.

btw: 10.73 posts per day :thumb:[/QUOTE]I generally hate Valentines day. This is the first year in a while I've had anyone to share it with, which is extremely nice.

Kimmie: :mad:

/tries to find him

Edit: Hey cool I found him ^^

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Sorry bout that guys.

I'm a moron, because..........
I have a girlfriend that I'm perfectly happy with. PERFECTLY. However, why is it that I must have feelings for other girls. Not just physical attractions, like it was with Erica, but actual feelings. I mean, I know I can't really help it, but still, it's crazy. And, it would be much easier if the feelings weren't returned, but they are.[/QUOTE]

How apropo is this? 5000th post is in L&R, quoting the dude I'm running away with when he turns 18.

Life is grand. :)

Pamela, huh, Mitch?

Tillius 02-13-2006 08:35 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]How apropo is this? 5000th post is in L&R, quoting the dude I'm running away with when he turns 18.

Pamela, huh, Mitch?[/QUOTE]
Pamela.

Tillius 02-13-2006 08:42 PM

That's it? Just leave me here all alone? What the hell?

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Pamela.[/QUOTE]

So, I'm taking this as the crush she has on you is reciprocated.

You didn't comment on how appropriate my 5000th post was.

:upset:

B 02-13-2006 08:46 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]That's it? Just leave me here all alone? What the hell?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I don't have any good input on this. Aside from figure out who you like more, and don't do it in any way that will hurt either of them.

Which I'm sure you already knew, so.

Tillius 02-13-2006 08:46 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]So, I'm taking this as the crush she has on you is reciprocated.

You didn't comment on how appropriate my 5000th post was.

:upset:[/QUOTE]
It was VERY appropriate.

The thing is, I think I MIGHT have always had a thing for her. I don't know.
I'm always confused now. I don't know if I can handle it.
Well, I'm gonna go get smashed. I don't think I can muster up the nerve to kill myself while sober.

j/k j/k
Had to throw an Emo moment in there.

B 02-13-2006 08:48 PM

lolz Mitch.

Anyways, last post still stands.

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 08:49 PM

Well, Mitch, this crush will go away. Give it some time and if Sarah's supposed to be your permanent girl, your feelings for Pamela will fade.

Tillius 02-13-2006 08:52 PM

Maybe.
But what if they don't?
I mean, there's pros and cons for both situations.

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-13-2006 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Yeah, I ramble...

I wasn't here for your discussion last night, but I read it this morning.

Is him acting like that a big issue for you?[/QUOTE]

Rambling is a great way to pass the time. :lol:

I feel kinda bad because when I told him I dont really like public affection, he looked hurt. I know he wants to hold my hands, and I know he wants to kiss me in public, and I will let him sometimes, or I will kiss him, but I dont want it getting back to my family that I am not straight. I would love to be perfectly open with everyone about my sexuality, but I dont want to hurt my grandpa.

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 08:53 PM

Because you'll hang onto the emotions that mean the most, and the other emotions will fade away.

You and Sarah have been together for a long time. She's got the advantage because of that.

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=Ibasslikethis!]Rambling is a great way to pass the time. :lol:

I feel kinda bad because when I told him I dont really like public affection, he looked hurt. I know he wants to hold my hands, and I know he wants to kiss me in public, and I will let him sometimes, or I will kiss him, but I dont want it getting back to my family that I am not straight. I would love to be perfectly open with everyone about my sexuality, but I dont want to hurt my grandpa.[/QUOTE]

So, what about this? Can you tell your parents and ask them not to tell your grandpa?

Tillius 02-13-2006 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Because you'll hang onto the emotions that mean the most, and the other emotions will fade away.

You and Sarah have been together for a long time. She's got the advantage because of that.[/QUOTE]
But, the thing is, it would be.....easier to be with Pam, but I'm pretty sure I feel more strongly for Sarah. Like I said, pros and cons.

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-13-2006 08:56 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]How apropo is this? 5000th post is in L&R, quoting the dude I'm running away with when he turns 18.

Pamela, huh, Mitch?[/QUOTE]

nice 5000th post.

internet relationship, eh? hope it works out. :chug:

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=Ibasslikethis!]nice 5000th post.

internet relationship, eh? hope it works out. :chug:[/QUOTE]

Only one small problem with that. I've got like 31 years on him.

Chaindrive 02-13-2006 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]But, the thing is, it would be.....easier to be with Pam, but I'm pretty sure I feel more strongly for Sarah. Like I said, pros and cons.[/QUOTE]

What exactly do you mean by...easier?

And how do you know it would be?

Tillius 02-13-2006 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]What exactly do you mean by...easier?

And how do you know it would be?[/QUOTE]
Okay...I'm gonna make this pros and cons list.

Sarah:
Pros:Beautiful, IMO. She's very sweet. I get along with her great. She knows what I like and how to make me happy. She's honest, no matter what the outcome of her honesty may be. She's christian, as am I.
Cons:She lives a little while away, so I only get to see her 2-3 times a week. I rarely get to be with her alone, because I'm usually just at her house where her family is. Her sister and brother often cause problems in the relationship.

Pamela:
Pros:Also very good looking. Nice, easy to get along with. Good sense of humor. She goes to my school and lives nearby, so I can see her pretty much everyday. Also christian.
Cons:Kinda a warped sense of humor. Went out with a good friend of mine. Kinda strange parents.

Pictures of both of them coming.

Jom 02-13-2006 09:14 PM

Haha, yes, because pictures is the only way we can decide something so life-altering :p

IPolkaLikeThis! 02-13-2006 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=Chaindrive]Only one small problem with that. I've got like 31 years on him.[/QUOTE]

Oh, dang...

I think my mom already knows I am bi, and I am sure she doesn't care who I am with. I dont know if I would want to tell my dad. I'm sure he doesn't care that I am bi, but I dont really get along with him, and I dont want him to know all that much about my personal life.

I mean, I still live with my parrents, and I work and go to college, so I dont see them all that much. Its not hard for me to spend the night at James place, and for me to avoid my parrents and people I know, and I want to be open, but I am scared of what my grandpa would think.

Tiger 02-13-2006 09:16 PM

**** with both of them, it sounds like thats what you want.

GreyHam 02-13-2006 09:21 PM

Happy Valentines day me

totally broke up with the lass

gutted

just thought youd like to know

Tillius 02-13-2006 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=Jom]Haha, yes, because pictures is the only way we can decide something so life-altering :p[/QUOTE]
Haha. True. No, for some reason I just felt I'd add pictures.

And, Tiger, was the directed towards me?

Tiger 02-13-2006 09:25 PM

[QUOTE=Tillius]Haha. True. No, for some reason I just felt I'd add pictures.

And, Tiger, was the directed towards me?[/QUOTE]

The was, yes.

Tillius 02-13-2006 09:32 PM

[QUOTE=Tiger]The was, yes.[/QUOTE]
Well, Tiger, that's NOT what I want.

[url=http://photobucket.com/albums/b138/MitchMcLeod/Sarah/]Sarah[/url]

[url=http://photobucket.com/albums/b138/MitchMcLeod/Pam/]Pamela[/url]

Tiger 02-13-2006 09:35 PM

Do you want to post two pictures that dont work?