Bring Me The Horizon
Amo

1.0
awful

by Sebastian USER (76 Reviews)
January 24th, 2019 | 90 replies

Release Date: 01/25/2019 | Tracklist

Dear reader,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. Chances are, if you’re reading this, I didn’t make it through amo. So, allow me to explain what lead to my untimely demise and how you can avoid the same mistake. Strap in, because I will explain in vivid detail the intricacies of a tale older than time. One that I am struggling to put pen to paper for, due to the extreme nature of what is contained within. I remember it clearly, and that is why I am hoping this reaches someone before it is too late. The story will take maze-like form, with many an obstacle looking to heed your existence. A story of fear, betrayal, triumph, and devastation. I am barely able to keep my hand still in anticipation for the adventure I am writing to you about. Something that you will have to take my word for, lest you succumb to the wretched escapade I was thrusted into. After reading this, you’ll want to be rid of such a horrifying account, perhaps resorting to unholy concoctions to ensure the memory is immediately subjected to death. A culmination of years of ups and downs, highs and lows. A story perhaps not too uncommon, but one that resonates with others who have experienced a similar situation. So, without getting too lost in the build-up, here it is. My demise came down to one thing. And I hope you can find it within yourself to learn from my error.

I clicked play.

good

Ebola

onionbubs
January 24th 2019

isn’t this not actually out yet to review

Digging: Copeland - Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Drubbi
January 24th 2019

it's up on spotify in australia so

onionbubs

ah ok

yea this is pretty bad

Drubbi
January 24th 2019

im seeing idles on saturday tho thats some actual fucking rock

tyman128
January 24th 2019

I'm still gonna check this out because.... well I'm dumb. I kinda liked Wonderful Life quite a bit, but everything since that has gone downhill.

So it begins.

This was surprisingly enjoyable but I’m ready for it to get torn to shreds

Digging: Spanish Love Songs - Brave Faces Everyone

January 24th 2019

Nihilist blues caught me off guard and I didn’t expect bmth to pull that off ever.

HidekiMaki9
January 24th 2019

Wrong. Dude what the hell you wanted? Some generic metalcore/deathcore stuff? I hope you're not being parcial (and giving this album a 1 just because you hate pop rock/music in general) right now, or else this review is a total bullish*t.

chill out dude lol

TheSpirit

press f for respects

in all seriousness though, you should delete this review

Digging: Carved Cross - Severance of Disparity in Absolute Acrimony

DivergentThinking

lmao, NME already gave this a 5/5

January 24th 2019

Well that is some nice word salad you got there. Just started jamming the album, I guess we'll see what this thing sounds like. Most of the singles were good, so I'm hoping for something enjoyable.

Kusangii
January 24th 2019

Lol what the hell is that rating chart

January 24th 2019

Shit I just checked that lol. Looks like it'll be another divisive album. I can already tell my rating is gonna piss off a lot of people here.

SitarHero
January 24th 2019

WTF? This review is fucking great. Why all the negs?

NorwichScene
January 24th 2019

Neg’d this review. It’s not even funny

Digging: Empty - Hope and The Loss of It

SymbolicInTime
January 24th 2019

I checked nihilist blues and it’s honestly prob my favorite of all the singles

Digging: Saxon - Wheels of Steel

January 24th 2019

Yeah Wonder and there's a lot of stuff that has that same dark synth based pop sound. I'm actually loving the album on first listen.

hobblepot
January 24th 2019

There's no way this can be as boring as TTS, I'm predicting a 4 from me, mostly down to that last single with Grimes and Mother Tongue

also this review? not good

Digging: Loathe (UK) - I Let It In And It Took Everything