'N Sync
Home for Christmas

by 1oniondays1 USER (5 Reviews)
July 27th, 2017 | 21 replies

Release Date: 1998 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Fuck yeah

Now this right her is the greatest album (in my professional opinion). First of all, it's a great band that we all know and love. They are so good. Why? Because they are awesome. Let me tell you all the reasons why they rule. 1. They can sing. They sing super great in this musical composition and it is impressive. Harmonies abound in a way that can only be described as boner inducing. 2. It is a Christmas album by 'N Sync. 'N Sync already make such catchy music so to combine that with the magnitudiness of Christmas you get littlerly perfection. I can't tell you how excited I get when my mom plays this music in July (which is this month btw). Yeah we love Christmas and I love my mom sooo much. But I digress and am distracted by the brilliantness of this magnum opus. Yes it is their best album by a landslide and it really shows when Justin baby gets all sexy with his voice. DAYUM this is good music, even the harmonies could calm a wild horse and tame the seas! Yeah this *** is bitchin, get on this *** before it goes away! There are only so many copies in thrift stores! I really do love this music , I don't care if idiots don't like this, they're just a bunch of fags. Damn I want Justin so bad, he's thick. Annuway good album probably.

1.6
very poor

CaliggyJack
July 27th 2017

This isn't even funny in an ironic sense

Yeah you'll like this

ianblxdsoe

1916 Comments

Fuck yeah

Dissonant
July 27th 2017

Why isn't this user staff yet??????//

ZombieToyDuck

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»

superluminals

hm

must be an onionbubs alt account

neekafat
July 27th 2017

Most reviewers get better on their second review

Most

More reviews to come😻

someguest
July 27th 2017

Formed in 1996, 'N Sync (sometimes spelled *NSYNC or β˜…NSYNC for aesthetic purposes) are a five-piece pop group, currentlyon hiatus as members pursue solo ventures.

Prancer
July 27th 2017

Not gonna lie I used to love this when I was a kid. It's honestly a great holiday album.

Shit goes hard bro

butcherboy
July 27th 2017

boner inducing should be hyphenated.. otherwise, top notch music journalism right here..

DinosaurJones

MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Dewinged
July 27th 2017

I tried to laugh, but it hurts.

Digging: Kvelertak - Splid

DinosaurJones
July 27th 2017

also, if you're trying to meme properly, it's thicc, not thick.

mete0ra

1916 Comments

goat

butcherboy
February 2nd 2018

my favourite band ever - man of the woods, three Old Navy employees and a pineapple..