Periphery
Periphery II: This Time It's Personal

1.5
very poor

by KILL USER (60 Reviews)
November 7th, 2016 | 188 replies

Review Summary: dei or

die, die hard. this band sucks dick, i mean i thought their first album was gay but this takes the dick. the vocals are probably the worst ever made, and while he hits the notez, the notes themselves are gay. when the vocalist isnt gurgling cum the guitars come forward and djent jun jdinf doiningig i mean thats all they do its like if meshuggah lost all their creativity and just started bendin on the second fret getin the dundoingnin. in terms of eliteness this is prob ever lower than cof, even hawks would turn his nose up at this. i mean i dont know what these guys are trying to do" they obviously heard meshuggah and thought hmm if we rip off the guitars and add some faggot leads and vocals over the top we can cash in on all the faggot faux metallers and i guess it works so hats off to em, but i dont wear a hat so they can suck my dick. the first song murhnianaf sucks ass, damn this is lame, my first thought it to turn it off but wow i gota get buzy with the fax so i trundle on, trying not to hurl my warheart as i clench my fists, as the faggoty ends the next song starts with a gay violin and of course some gay electronic faggot noise and then the blasts but these arent blasts of truth, blasts of queef. the dweedle leads make me pissed, as i come to turns with my what i am listning to i feel a sudden urge to beat a faggot, but i must carry on my quest, but as soon as the chourus starts it becomes harder and harder, the faggot cleanz pierce my eardrumz and make me feel jolly and gay inside my head, i ask myself the question WHATS GOING ON INSIDE MY HEAD" i dont know bob but i am confused! the next song is called facepalm mute, next. ji is gay *** it i am done with this. this album sucks, even after i jammed exhorder the pain never leaves, hopefully i can overcome this dick in my ass but it will be ahrd.

i recommend this album to queers like aubergine and that j0ckstrap fag. if you wear skinny jeans and a slayer shirt of an album youve never heard then this is the album for you! this bitch contains overproduced dweedle leads over djentz and a faggot crying over the top of it all i mean its not for hard dudes like me. the main question you are all wanting an answer is would justice or fade dig it" i mean its kinda obvious that he wouldnt he thinks brain death is overproduced. for old school (trve) metallers like myself this album is gayer than a gaping man ass and even though notrap will prob dig it it doesnt make it good so *** ti. ***ing faggot album.

Out of Genre: 2