Blood on the Dance Floor
I Scream I Scream

by killemall666 USER (12 Reviews)
October 22nd, 2012 | 8 replies

Review Summary: Amazing album

Why does everyone hate on Blood On The Dance Floor" They are jealous of the fact the band has become insanely popular and sold millions of albums and earned the idolisation of the metal community, due to their unique brand of metal mixed with techno and dance elements with some dub step in there, which has pretty much become the bastard child of music of today, which truly is a shame as these guys possess so much talent. For starters, they have a lot of talent on their instruments, combining Black Veil Brides style guitar work with some truly talented use of other instruments and styling.
Their vocalist, aside from having an amazing haircut, does have a lot of talent, and his lyrics speak words to everyone out there with a heart that can be broken. Blood On The Dance Floor do not deserve the hate everyone gives them. If they were someone like Cannibal Corpse or Obituary, then maybe, but they aren't. They are their own unique blend of Black Veil Brides, Suicide Silence, Skrillex and a few other great artists like these to create an unique blend of music that is hard to be topped.
I Scream I Scream is a classic no matter what genre they are lugged into .it is a timeless approach to music that has many people jelous, as they do not possess any of the talent that Blood On The Dance FLoor do. I love these guys, as they speak volumes to me and everyone going through any real pain. This is a good band, *** what you think.