40 Below Summer release second single2015-09-23 by RoderickINM | 3 Comments
|Alternative metal band 40 Below Summer have released a second advance from their upcoming new album, "Transmission Infrared", which is due to be released independently on October 16.|
Also, the band recently anounced that the whole album was remixed in order to improve the lame audio quality presented on the premiere of "Mangina", the first song streamed from the album.
Tagged: 40 Below Summer
Good band. Their main issue was that the production sucked on their albums after the debut... although the 'Fire at Zero Gravity' album finally sounded good again. The first single from this album sounded like shit, though. Can't listen to this one at work, but hopefully it's better.
Damn, this is a neat track; nothing remarkable, but there's strong musicianship here and those vocals are just too good. Consider me tempted to Czech the new record out when it drops. The artwork is kinda snazzy, too.
Concerning 40BS in general, I've only heard their debut album, Invitation to the Dance. It was pretty much a'ight. Wither Away was one of that offering's strongest songs, I find.
1000x better than that first track but yeah, production is horrific.
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Childish Gambino's America
• Wil Francis accused of abuse
• Brand new Brand New record
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• IIWY meets I See Stars
• Queensryche New LP/Song
• Emarosa Gives Up
• Front Line Assembly have their "E..
• Rotting Christ detail new LP
• Failure releases 5th LP
• Gerard Way shares new single
• Papa Roach announces album
• New Born of Osiris Song, Album
• Perturbator rarities albums
• Deadmau5 & Lights collab
• Haywyre announces 6-EP project
• Enthroned Serpent stream debut EP
• Limp Bizkit enter studio
• The Truth Behind Threatin
» see all news