Storm the Sky detail debut album2014-11-13 by jaspvr | 6 Comments
|Australian band Storm The Sky have announced their debut album Permanence will be due out January 16th, 2015 via UNFD in Australia and Rise Records internationally. |
The album was produced by Cameron Mizell at Chango Studios and includes guest spots from the likes of Trenton Smith (Hands Like Houses), Matty Mullins (Memphis May Fire), and Jake Taylor (In Hearts Wake).
To coincide with this, the band have released the first single from the album, entitled 'Same Graves', which you can check out here:
Tagged: Storm The Sky
Maybe if the pieces flowed together at all, it might be passable. I just knew there would be a clean chorus and it would come out of nowhere and stick out horribly.
Why was this band playing with deathcore acts?
Still an odd grouping but not so much as it might have been years back.
Maybe like half a decade or more ago then when the differences were more obvious then.
omg i saw these guys like 2 or 3 years ago as well
and yeah theyre awful
Bc both genres suck ass and they recognized they had something in common so they grouped up
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Childish Gambino's America
• Wil Francis accused of abuse
• Brand new Brand New record
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Mono share "Breathe"; first with ..
• Earl Sweatshirt Presents Some Rap..
• Bring Me the Horizon/Thrice tour
• New Dandy Warhols record
• IIWY meets I See Stars
• Queensryche New LP/Song
• Emarosa Gives Up
• Front Line Assembly have their "E..
• Rotting Christ detail new LP
• Failure releases 5th LP
• Gerard Way shares new single
• Papa Roach announces album
• New Born of Osiris Song, Album
• Perturbator rarities albums
• Deadmau5 & Lights collab
» see all news