The Return ov Nocturnal Breed2013-12-31 by BallsToTheWall | 10 Comments
|Norwegian blitzkriegers Nocturnal Breed have returned to the metal world after a 7 year hiatus. They are poised to unleash a devastating atomic thrash bomb on us puny mortals in early March. The new album is titled "Napalm Nights' and features ten new tracks. You can hear the first single "The Devil Swept The Ruins" on youtube. Prepare to have your mind explodedededed all over the place.|
Tagged: Nocturnal Breed
Digging: CZARFACE - Every Hero Needs a Villain
Actually I don't like thrash but it's Norwegian so I guess it's gotta be good.
woah woah woah hey now.
Norwegian thrash isn't any different than any other thrash and there's plenty of shitty Norwegian metal out there. No pan flute solos for sure.
Yeah fuck scandinavia , islam for life
fuck yeah m/
Digging: RAM - Rod
good but better than lich king?!
Digging: Mortespermia - CCCXXXIII
hell yea these dudes rock
Digging: Morbid Angel - Kingdoms Disdained
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Master Boot Record VirtuaVerse OST
• Another new Childspeak video
• Organized Chaos divulges album
• Top 50 Albums of 2017: Voting Open
• Moby unveils new single/album
• New Ministry Album, Out 2018
• New Ministry song/video
• Josh Homme Kicks Photographer
• Cynic dispute resolved
• Kendrick Releases .NMAD
• New Efrim Menuck (GY!BE) Song
• Diablo Swing Orchestra stream
• Eminem premieres "Untouchable" si..
• Machine Head debut new single, vi..
• New Anna von Hausswolff song
» see all news