The Gerogerigegege Reunite2013-11-16 by discovolante | 12 Comments
|Legendary Japanese noise/avant-garde act, The Gerogerigegege, just recently announced that they will be resuming activities after over a decade of mysterious silence. One of the group's members, under the alias of Kaitai Gidayuu, announced that despite various rumors about frontman Juntaro Yamanouchi's whereabouts (which ranged from entering a mental asylum to dying), Gidayuu claims that Yamanouchi simply retired from making music. Gidayuu now claims that the noise icon is ready to return, and that, with his help, Yamanouchi's Gerogerigegege project will return to making music and enduring in over-the-top live concerts soon. The link to Gidayuu's surprising tweet (in Japanese) is linked below.|
And to the curious, here is a video of the noise legends live. But be warned, it's not for the weak of heart. And you'll also probably never see vacuums the same way ever again.
Tagged: The Gerogerigegege
His latest tweet is about him having a "severe diarrhea", things seem to be going to the right direction.
^he's probably going to shit the remnants into a bucket and save it for a show later on
let the middle age public wanking commence
The what now?
@ResidentNihilist: Oh, dear.....
this is awesome
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Decapitated accused of rape
• LAST CALL: Your Top 50 of 2017
• Monads introduce debut LP
• Red Vox release Another Light
• Wrathblade stream sophomore LP
• Dope af Twice video
• The Cure celebrate 4 decades
• New Runaway Brother Album
• Warrel Dane dead at age 56
• Nine Inch Nails rehearsal music v..
• Master Boot Record VirtuaVerse OST
• Another new Childspeak video
• Organized Chaos divulges album
• Top 50 Albums of 2017: Voting Open
• Moby unveils new single/album
• New Ministry Album, Out 2018
» see all news