I don't know why this band exists. They're trying to be a Sabaton clone, except what makes Sabaton so awesome isn't the fact that they sing about wars & battles, it's Joakim Broden.
Civil War is just another mediocre, high pitched, power metal band...
I think this sounds less cheesy than Sabaton, I actually quite dislike the Sabaton singer.
This guy reminds me of Dio a little bit.
I can hear a bit of Dio. I'm not saying the songs are shit, I think a number of em are catchy.
There's definitely Sabaton influence here, though.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Converge Release New Single
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Decapitated accused of rape
• New Vimic song
• Almyrkvi premier new album
• Krallice Drop New Album...pt.2
• New In Vain track
• Brandon Burkhalter Solo Track
• Saviour See Empty Skies
• Vetusta releases their 4th LP
• New Good Tiger singles
• Malcolm Young Dies
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• New Childspeak Video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
» see all news