Todd La Torre leaves Crimson Glory2013-02-09 by Voivod STAFF | 4 Comments
|Crimson Glory vocalist Todd La Torre has announced that he parts ways with the band. La Torre is also a singer for Queensryche.|
In his own words:
We were recording the new album and things seem to be fine. Two major European labels had shown credible interest in signing us and this was great, as our momentum in finishing and releasing the album was amplified. In this light, the album's promotion would have the desired drive and impact, given that the band has recently risen anew. However, the work for the album was never concluded, despite my best efforts.
My participation in Queensyche had nothing to do with this most unfortunate situation. Last time I worked with Crimson Glory for the new album was six months ago. Our song writing sessions as a band were becoming more and more scarse and this situation deteriorated just a little while before I join Queensryche. My primary reason for leaving Crimson Glory was this state of idleness.
Crimson Glory was the band that showcased my potential as a singer to the metal world and I'm deeply indebted to them about that. I wish all the best to the band.
Tagged: Crimson Glory
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Krallice Drop New Album...pt.2
• New In Vain track
• Brandon Burkhalter Solo Track
• Saviour See Empty Skies
• Vetusta releases their 4th LP
• New Good Tiger singles
• Malcolm Young Dies
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• New Childspeak Video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
» see all news