As much as this wasn't exactly my favorite track from 'Symphony Soldier', the more I think about it with an open mind, the more these guys could really blow up big time if they had the correct promotion/marketing.
I disagree, I think the time for these kind of bands to be popular came and went years ago.
And what bands like this were popular years ago, exactly?
sucks a fat one
Never heard them before but decided to give this a shot. Wow I regret that. That was so wimpy. The guy needs to ditch the fingerless gloves too, especially with a short-sleeved shirt.
Digging: Delta Sleep - Management
You are officially Sputnik's Fashion Correspondent North0House2.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• Jesse Lacey Allegations
• Brand new Brand New record
• Black Malachite calls it quits
• The Old Taylor is Dead
• RIP Tom Petty
• Converge Release New Single
• Lil Peep Dead At 21
• Glassjaw - Material Control info
• Decapitated accused of rape
• Krallice Drop New Album...pt.2
• New In Vain track
• Brandon Burkhalter Solo Track
• Saviour See Empty Skies
• Vetusta releases their 4th LP
• New Good Tiger singles
• Malcolm Young Dies
• Ex-Guitarist to Sue The Used
• Chaos Moon streams album
• New Machine Head song
• New Childspeak Video
• Real Friends "Get By"
• Asthme stream namesake LP
• The Plot In You New Album
• New American Nightmare in 2018?
» see all news