1. Alcest - Tour supporting Kodama was perfect. Neige is just something else, not to mention Winterhalter and the supporting live band were absolutely on.
2. mewithoutYou - Pale Horses tour with Foxing opening was the best of the 5 times I've seen them.
3. HORSE the Band - Saw their tour this summer and it was fucking perfect.
4. Grizzly Bear - Saw them about a year after Shields came out and they sound so good live.
5. Peelander Z - lol not even a big fan, saw a friend open up for them and then these fuckers put on one of the best shows I've ever seen. I really hope someone else here has seen them.
Honorable Mentions: Viet Cong, Arsonists Get All the Girls, Whitechapel, Dillinger, O'Brother, Manchester Orchestra (early on, specifically), Portugal the Man, Fear Before the March of Flames, Thrice, Murder By Death, Deafheaven, Tribulation, Kevin Devine, After the Burial, Decemberists, Death From Above 1979, Run the Jewels, Norma Jean, the National, Listener, La Dispute, Poison the Well, GWAR, The Acaica Strain, All Shall Perish, Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, Animals As Leaders, The Builders and The Butchers, the Matches, Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground, Job For a Cowboy, Iron & Wine, He Is Legend, Every Time I Die, Gogol Bordello, Dredg, Calexico.