Old 11-09-2016, 02:36 AM   #1
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

Congratulations America

You have taken back the title of 'world's laughing stock' once again. Good job on that.
Sinternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 02:47 AM   #2
Futures
ball out no doubt

don't blame me bro

Digging: Mogwai - Come On Die Young

Old 11-09-2016, 03:12 AM   #3
sixdegrees
Beej Defense Force

call me Mr. Brexit

Digging: Spectrum - Highs, Lows and Heavenly Blows

Old 11-09-2016, 05:15 AM   #4
afty
mx opening act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinternet View Post
You have taken back the title of 'world's laughing stock' once again. Good job on that.
Says the one living in the tiny, pathetic has-been nation that is full of self righteous cunts. Also, last time I checked your people voted to royally fuck your country over a few months back. Gj.
afty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:29 AM   #5
guitarded_chuck
swerve

youre all morons

2016 has humbled me as a canadian, thanks team
guitarded_chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:25 PM   #6
titanslayer
I kill gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by afty View Post
Says the one living in the tiny, pathetic has-been nation that is full of self righteous cunts. Also, last time I checked your people voted to royally fuck your country over a few months back. Gj.
As completely stupid a decision that was, we turned it to eleven electing trump
titanslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:37 PM   #7
Aiwaz
⏮⏪⏹▶⏺⏩⏭〰🔊

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarded_chuck View Post
youre all morons

2016 has humbled me as a canadian, thanks team

I'm with ya.

Just because I live in America does not mean I support the circus that controls the sheep here.

I'm embarrassed to be a human.

Oh well, I will just ignore it all and keep doing what I like to do and when someone mentions politics, I will keep doing what I always do, humm the Meow Mix commercial in my head so I can't hear the retards talking.

meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Digging: Tool - 72826

Old 11-09-2016, 05:53 PM   #8
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Even though you hate my country, the one who bailed you out, again and again, I love your country, and so do most other Americans.

In fact, when your Brexit is achieved, we will do everything in our power to stave off an economic depression for Britain. Perhaps Mr. Trump will even write a check.

The European Union a tower of Babylon, a behemoth. It is time we slay the beast once and for all. Britain will be great again.

Now that we have made America great again, it is time to Make England Great Again!

And if that upsets you, then perhaps you can go north as well - to the North Pole.
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:54 PM   #9
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwaz View Post
I'm with ya.

Just because I live in America does not mean I support the circus that controls the sheep here.

I'm embarrassed to be a human.

Oh well, I will just ignore it all and keep doing what I like to do and when someone mentions politics, I will keep doing what I always do, humm the Meow Mix commercial in my head so I can't hear the retards talking.

meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
So you're embarrassed to be naked?
Old 11-09-2016, 06:12 PM   #10
Jacquibim
sweg

Get a job, Sin.
Jacquibim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 06:13 PM   #11
Futures
ball out no doubt

heres the thing about brexit. it's actually good.

Digging: Mogwai - Come On Die Young

Old 11-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #12
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futures View Post
WOW. Sputnik story of the week.
Old 11-09-2016, 06:59 PM   #13
sokorny
mx opening act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumnius Flush View Post
Even though you hate my country, the one who bailed you out, again and again, I love your country, and so do most other Americans.

In fact, when your Brexit is achieved, we will do everything in our power to stave off an economic depression for Britain. Perhaps Mr. Trump will even write a check.

The European Union a tower of Babylon, a behemoth. It is time we slay the beast once and for all. Britain will be great again.

Now that we have made America great again, it is time to Make England Great Again!

And if that upsets you, then perhaps you can go north as well - to the North Pole.
Actually considering that Trump's platform prior to being elected was about isolation and erecting tariffs on imports suggests that America will actually send economies backwards across the world. Markets yesterday around the world already reacted to the insecurity and instability that they believe Trump will bring to the world's economy.

Trump's tariffs will force the prices up of many products within America too (hence why American's buy cheap Chinese products at the moment). So his platforms call for greater spending by the US government whilst reducing the income of the government (reduce taxes) which will lead to debt, which has to be bought from international bodies, who he will isolate through tariffs, which will devalue the US dollar thus driving debt higher. All the while forcing the average American to fork out more dosh for the same products prior to his election.

Not to mention the tariffs will reduce the US export market not only through demand but also as the US dollar declines it would be less profitable for US manufacturers / producers.

The only good thing about the situation is that thankfully the US has a congress and senate that is required to pass changes. It will at least keep in check some of Trump's more damaging promises (for America and the rest of the world) ... hopefully!!
sokorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 08:03 PM   #14
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Sure thing, Mr. Friedman, I thank you for that stellar analysis.

Who cares what the Japanese believe (as long as it has nothing to do with racial sipremacy, tentacle sex, or nuclear weaponry). So the Nikkei fell, so the yen fell yadda yadda. Newsflash, the American consumer is never going to lower demand on fortune cookies or sports cars. Even if Trump does slap a tarriff, which is a hilarious misrepresentation of our nation's laws since presidents are not autocrats who make laws, consumers will buy them. Do you know why? Look at the automaker scandal a year ago, when GM I think it was, and it's known at least seven people died because they suppressed the fact of a faulty part that cost less than fifty cents to replace. People won't buy their cars because they're shit and fall apart.

Last edited by Volumnius Flush; 11-09-2016 at 08:06 PM.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:06 PM   #15
Aiwaz
⏮⏪⏹▶⏺⏩⏭〰🔊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futures View Post

this thread is about countries with power, UK is exempt

carry on

Digging: Tool - 72826

Old 11-09-2016, 08:06 PM   #16
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Oh wow, increased prices... however will the forty million illegal immigrants here ever afford it?

(They'll go home)

Americans will pay higher prices because the jobs that are created in Trump's first term will pay enough that we'll all live like kings.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:17 PM   #17
sokorny
mx opening act

Quote:
Sure thing, Mr. Friedman, I thank you for that stellar analysis.

Who cares what the Japanese believe (as long as it has nothing to do with racial sipremacy, tentacle sex, or nuclear weaponry). So the Nikkei fell, so the yen fell yadda yadda. Newsflash, the American consumer is never going to lower demand on fortune cookies or sports cars. Even if Trump does slap a tarriff, which is a hilarious misrepresentation of our nation's laws since presidents are not autocrats who make laws, consumers will buy them. Do you know why? Look at the automaker scandal a year ago, when GM I think it was, and it's known at least seven people died because they suppressed the fact of a faulty part that cost less than fifty cents to replace. People won't buy their cars because they're shit and fall apart.
You do understand that foreign markets affect domestic markets?? That is, a lot of foreign companies operate in the USA, employ a lot of USA citizens, provide services and consumables to USA residents ... so if a company say such as Toyota has stocks fall in Japan, they may alleviate that pressure by firing some of their 30,000 US employees.

Your comments about demand also show you don't understand basic economics. If prices go up demand generally goes down.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:27 PM   #18
sokorny
mx opening act

Quote:
Oh wow, increased prices... however will the forty million illegal immigrants here ever afford it?

(They'll go home)

Americans will pay higher prices because the jobs that are created in Trump's first term will pay enough that we'll all live like kings.
How about the 120,000 chronic homeless or 1.6 million individuals that will experience temporary homelessness each year, or the 40 million Americans living below the poverty line??

How will Trump create jobs??

Let's say he removes the 10 million illegal immigrants (which is based on best estimates not rhetoric). How many of them work? What pay and workplace conditions did they work in ... considering they couldn't work legally many employers take advantage of such situations. Will these employers be willing to pay more and offer more conditions to employ legal citizens??
Old 11-10-2016, 12:07 AM   #19
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokorny View Post
How about the 120,000 chronic homeless or 1.6 million individuals that will experience temporary homelessness each year, or the 40 million Americans living below the poverty line??

How will Trump create jobs??

Let's say he removes the 10 million illegal immigrants (which is based on best estimates not rhetoric). How many of them work? What pay and workplace conditions did they work in ... considering they couldn't work legally many employers take advantage of such situations. Will these employers be willing to pay more and offer more conditions to employ legal citizens??
Hey Mr. Hayek, if forty million illegals leave the country so that we no longer spend hundreds of billions annually feeding, housing, imprisoning and essentially catering to them nonstop with favorable policies then we will have all the money in the world to help the homeless with.

Do you know what else happens, housing is freed up and some homes become empty as a result. If renters or buyers are not satisfied with prices, then prices will come down. Property thus becomes cheaper as a result. But won't so many houses become empty that as a result property owners sustain major losses and reverbate throughout the housing market? I rate that as highly unlikely. Many illegals live in conditions such as a three bedroom home with over twenty people living inside. If twenty people are sent back home to one home, not a national crisis in my bookc especially if one of them had tuberculosis.

Last edited by Volumnius Flush; 11-10-2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:12 AM   #20
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

So the jobs.. well you're right about one thing. Food probably will become more expensive. However, there are still means for bringing people in for seasonal or temp jobs, and insofar as these vacancies cannot be filled natively, they will have to be filled by Central and Mesoamerican workers.

But food skyrocketing would occur under any liberal plan for raising minimum wage to $15. I for one woul welcome a clean Wendy's. Yes, people used to take their children to Wendy's on a Sunday afternoon after church, for some nuggets or a burger and fries. So clean, so peaceful. Now, it's drug central, a key center for drug distribution and prostitution, not to mention the mishandling of food.

It is the America we all once knew and loved. If we price the hoodlums out of the market, they'll pack up and go somewhere else.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:26 AM   #21
sokorny
mx opening act

Quote:
Hey Mr. Hayek, if forty million illegals leave the country so that we no longer spend hundreds of billions annually feeding, housing, imprisoning and essentially catering to them nonstop with favorable policies then we will have all the money in the world to help the homeless with.

Do you know what else happens, housing is freed up and some homes become empty as a result. If renters or buyers are not satisfied with prices, then prices will come down. Property thus becomes cheaper as a result. But won't so many houses become empty that as a result property owners sustain major losses and reverbate throughout the housing market? I rate that as highly unlikely. Many illegals live in conditions such as a three bedroom home with over twenty people living inside. If twenty people are sent back home to one home, not a national crisis in my bookc especially if one of them had tuberculosis.
Not sure how America is "feeding" etc. illegals ... I thought they were taking jobs off Americans?? Now they are in prison?? Or living in squalor ... which thankfully now the poverty stricken and homeless can enjoy?? Not sure which rhetoric I am suppose to follow ...
Old 11-10-2016, 12:37 AM   #22
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

If you can't follow that some illegals receive free handouts, and that others are in jail, and that others are in hospitals, what exactly is your purpose debating it?
Old 11-10-2016, 12:40 AM   #23
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Also do you know what the tax cost is when an illegal kills a taxpaying citizen? Someone who has a job and pays taxes? The country loses any taxes that that person paid and probably will pay millions to prosecute the case and house the convict for decades. The cost is enormous and goes unreported because it's a politically unpopular topic. Perhaps in the Trump administration he will order a departments of government to stop manipulating the numbers.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:57 AM   #24
sokorny
mx opening act

Quote:
If you can't follow that some illegals receive free handouts, and that others are in jail, and that others are in hospitals, what exactly is your purpose debating it?
The problem is that you use generalisations.

Also I am sure many illegals contribute significantly to their local communities, others pay taxes, others work jobs, others purchase items from legal citizens and business that helps keep Americans employed.

Personally I don't agree with illegal migration and think a zero tolerance is the best policy. The problem however is a little more involved in the US where there are trends of long-term illegal migration and employment. You have children that were born and raised in the USA, however their parents may be illegals. Because the situation has occurred for over a generation in the USA unfortunately simply removing all illegals may cause more troubles for the USA than it is worth.

Deporting the most vulnerable in America currently could create problems for the USA ... as these will be the most likely candidates to try and re-enter the USA too. It is a difficult situation in the USA and I think the over-simplification of the matter is part of the problem ... and the issue why America has sat on their hands for so long regarding the matter (because it is not a simple matter).
Old 11-10-2016, 02:02 AM   #25
sokorny
mx opening act

Interesting to note that as voting currently stands Clinton won the popular vote (leading by 200,000 at the moment).

I think Trump will have his work cut out "unifying" America after this election (Clinton similarly would have faced a similar issue if she'd won).
Old 11-10-2016, 07:10 AM   #26
guitarded_chuck
swerve

Quote:
Even though you hate my country, the one who bailed you out, again and again
ummmm

?
guitarded_chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:06 AM   #27
Sinternet