geddylee5
are you experienced?

Cop being a bitch again

Y'all saw it
geddylee5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 04:00 PM   #2
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

You wouldn't last 5 minutes as an inner-city cop.
HillaryClitTounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 07:22 PM   #3
RosaParks
>having opinions

then lets abolish police )
RosaParks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:15 AM   #4
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

or at least make police accountable to the same point as any other citizen
Sinternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:51 AM   #5
Futures
ball out no doubt

Digging: Mogwai - Come On Die Young

Old 08-03-2016, 05:24 PM   #6
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosaParks View Post
then lets abolish police )
You woudln't last five minutes without the police.

Last edited by HillaryClitTounge; 08-03-2016 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:31 PM   #7
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinternet View Post
or at least make police accountable to the same point as any other citizen
They are accountable, who isn't accountable are arrogant spoiled brats like yourself who think they know it all because they read a few blogs. You are just too lazy / lack the attention span to actually watch the court trials and realize most all of the cases of alleged police "murder" are based on blatant lies.

You want to criticize police for having the nerve to defend their own lives while they simultaneously risk their life for you.

If you don't like it, become a cop. Stop whining about how the people who defend your bitch ass are doing their job, especially when you don't even have the decency to actually look into the specifics of certain (any?) trials before criticizing the cops involved because your arrogant SJW friends are doing so.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:34 PM   #8
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

I realize the argument about 'cops killing blacks in disproportionate numbers!' is basically just begging the government to kill more whites.

Some people may think that if the cops just killed more white people and the proportions were balanced, then that would be alright. I don't.

The numbers say that cops kill black suspects 28% of the time. That does not seem very elevated to me. It's clearly higher than 13% but it's nowhere close to 50%. Are we not able to make inferences?

We have to inquire about the circumstances of when the shooting occurred. Was the suspect armed, was the suspect resisting, did the suspect run?

Holding all of these variables constant, I suspect that the 28% falls much closer to 13%. I suspect it is equally likely for a suspect brandishing a weapon, no matter the race, to be killed by police, just as I imagine all use of force incidents will be equal, whether fleeing or holding any one factor constant.
Volumnius Flush is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:37 PM   #9
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Suppose police kill 50% of suspects who aim a gun at them. Suppose white suspects aim a gun at police 100 times and suppose a black suspect aims a gun at police 1000 times in a year. A very salacious article in a liberally biased publication may cite the "overwhelming" imbalance of black suspects killed to white suspects killed. But that would not be inaccurate. Rather black and white suspects were killed at exactly the same rate and no discrimination is present at all. If BLM's argument is that the only way to rectify this is for police to put down their weapons and allow themselves to be killed, they should say that. But the statistics should be avoided because I don't think many elements in this discussion are prepared to accept reality here.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:43 PM   #10
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

They've done University (Pittsburgh I believe) studies that account for what you are talking about and shown white people are 1.3x more likely to be shot when all things are equal.

Expecting democrats to acknowledge these sort of facts is like expecting you to acknowledge that the Bible is laughable bullshit, though. Admitting the truth amounts to a certain betrayal of your identity that you simply won't allow to happen.

Or else you will be called "sinner" or "racist" (or any other name that weak-minded people can't stand being called because their moral foundations are so weak they lack the confidence to brush off false slander, so they predictably overcompensate and become PC zombies or religious nuts to call other's the name they are most afraid of being called themselves, EG "sinner" or "racist").

Last edited by HillaryClitTounge; 08-03-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:54 PM   #11
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

What percentage of the Bible is laughable bullshit? Hopefully not 100% because most of it seems quite believable. Usually a guy just writing about his day-to-day things or historical recordings of political decisions or debates going on in society. Very little of it is miraculous, thoughb that is the easiest part for skeptics to mock, and so is the part most talked about.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #12
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Do you think the proverbs, or the part encouraging loyalty and loving your neighbor is laughable bullshit?
Old 08-03-2016, 05:58 PM   #13
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

To the study, yes, Harvard economist Roland Fryer recently was reported as having done a major study looking at data in America's major cities and also concluded, on the whole, it was more likely for police to kill white suspects.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:15 PM   #14
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

get some help
Old 08-03-2016, 06:22 PM   #15
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Yes, the proverbs are laughable bullshit written by ancient people who didn't even know what a fucking germ was but thought they understood the nature of the universe. Any wisdom you got from the bible could have been achieved much easier without it. Instead you choose to pick a diamond from a dunghill and then preach to others about how great your philosophy is while being woefully unaware you are talking to diamond miners who have it down to a SCIENCE and thus don't need to go trudging through heaps and heaps of shit to find small kernels of truth.

Last edited by HillaryClitTounge; 08-03-2016 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:27 PM   #16
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinternet View Post
get some help
What's sad is even a delusional bible thumper has more common sense than Sinternet. People like Flush think they are right because they compare themselves to your average zombie leftist who is incapable of doing anything but regurgitating the sayings of what they consider to be "smart people", who are in reality just superficial/pretentious hacks who are en vogue.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:29 PM   #17
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

i was talking to you as well
Old 08-03-2016, 06:33 PM   #18
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Yeah, I know you were, it was really cute, but you need to go sit at the kiddy table until you are capable of uttering one single comment of substance.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:21 PM   #19
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

Speaking of aphorisms..

Since you call Proverbs laughable bullshit, are the following aphorisms laughable bullshit as well?

The Analects of Confucius
The Manual of Epictetus
Nietzsche's aphorisms
Francis Bacon's aphorisms
Wittgenstein

Call me a sap, I graciously learn from wise men who have gone before me, even if I don't agree with everything they say all the time. But they offer me insight into things that I hadn't thought about before, or maybe did not have the words to form it. I guess this makes me a sap.

Last edited by Volumnius Flush; 08-03-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #20
RosaParks
>having opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaryClitTounge View Post
You woudln't last five minutes without the police.
ur right i absolutely rely on them all the time to protect my property

o wait that's something i can do myself and most people should be able to do themselves u fucking retard
Old 08-03-2016, 07:25 PM   #21
RosaParks
>having opinions

Quote:
If you don't like it, become a cop.
now u just sound like an edgy neo liberal

we can make the kkk good if we just reform from the inside
Old 08-03-2016, 07:27 PM   #22
RosaParks
>having opinions

Quote:
You want to criticize police for having the nerve to defend their own lives while they simultaneously risk their life for you.
lol here u go talking out of your ass again(when aren't u though). cops don't protect people they protect property. who has the most property? rich people. cops exist to protect the interests of the upper class
Old 08-03-2016, 08:02 PM   #23
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

You are bringing up Nietzsche, the "God is Dead" guy, to support your religion.

Moving on...

You just compared a public sector job to a racist hate group. You are a moron.

"cops don't protect people they protect property. who has the most property? rich people. cops exist to protect the interests of the upper class"

Dogs don't eat fish they eat eggs. Who has the most eggs? CHICKENS. dogs exist to protect the interest of chickens.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:19 PM   #24
RosaParks
>having opinions

that analogy made so much sense. eating or consuming=/=protecting. pull your head out of your ass and learn to read
Old 08-03-2016, 09:26 PM   #25
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

I didn't refer to Nietzsche to support religion. I gave a list of some individuals who published a list of proverbs, aphorisms, witticisms, or words to live by. Nietzsche has a list in one of his books, although I forget which one that he lists as aphorisms that I thought were pretty knowledgeable sayings. My personal opinion of Nietzsche, I hate him. He was a vicious, incorrigible hater of England and the English people.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:18 AM   #26
titanslayer
I kill gods

HTC for the most point has a point. The dog comment follows the same logic as your comment, he's just pointing out that the logic doesn't follow as it is written.

I just don't get why he brought up religion… other then bothering flush that surved no purpose and the whole convo will probably be derailed because of it. Pick your battles man
titanslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:57 AM   #27
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosaParks View Post
that analogy made so much sense. eating or consuming=/=protecting. pull your head out of your ass and learn to read

Dogs don't protect people, they protect babies. Who has the most babies?HOSPITALS. Dogs exist to protect hospitals

Last edited by HillaryClitTounge; 08-05-2016 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:59 AM   #28
HillaryClitTounge
Ignore Futures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumnius Flush View Post
I didn't refer to Nietzsche to support religion. I gave a list of some individuals who published a list of proverbs, aphorisms, witticisms, or words to live by. Nietzsche has a list in one of his books, although I forget which one that he lists as aphorisms that I thought were pretty knowledgeable sayings. My personal opinion of Nietzsche, I hate him. He was a vicious, incorrigible hater of England and the English people.
Right, so you are conflating a scientific and reason-based philosopher with a group of archaic/superstitious imbeciles who didn't know what a germ is.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:02 AM   #29
Volumnius Flush
DON'T BE LATE MASTURBATE

The Bible, specifically the law books, had regulations pertaining to infectious disease. That doesn't prove they had a germ theory of disease, but it does suggest the understanding of disease transmission wasn't as superstitious as many think today, just as the ancient understanding of science is not at all like people think.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:51 PM   #30
Sinternet
everybody loves me ♥

truth

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: