I found it the next morning
Old 10-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #100175
SugarCoatedSour
King Heeb, the Rabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz View Post
http://www.box.net/shared/2jpm1rbf9uivdhfbmgzn

here is me playing and singing guitar
the extra (and quite intricate I may add) attention to harmony really makes that song shine, and nice recording quality.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #100176
adb
exceptionally aggressive

http://www.guitarworld.com/limp-bizkits-fred-durst-will-star-new-sitcom-called-douchebag-yes-douchebag
Old 10-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #100177
fingers mccoy
LOL sorry hun

Quote:
lost my tuner that day

I found it the next morning
come on man that is no excuse
Old 10-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #100178
Haz
humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarCoatedSour View Post
the extra (and quite intricate I may add) attention to harmony really makes that song shine, and nice recording quality.
lol I was just fucking around

thanks though. but i'll stick to synths and drum machines
Old 10-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #100179
Drugstep
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adb View Post
http://www.guitarworld.com/limp-bizkits-fred-durst-will-star-new-sitcom-called-douchebag-yes-douchebag
i'll fucking kill myself if i read this
Old 10-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #100180
Haz
humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers mccoy View Post
come on man that is no excuse
it was literally a case of me picking my acoustic guitar up after not having played it for roughly 6 months and recording that

my girlfriend put it as her ringtone lol, she says my voice is very "masculine"
Old 10-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #100181
SugarCoatedSour
King Heeb, the Rabbi

http://www.box.net/shared/724j0s3g7y
there's me fucking around with guitar and my vocal sample at the end which sounds indecipherable
Old 10-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #100182
lukeskywalkertakingadump
Banned

$uar coate $our

u r cancer man
Old 10-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #100183
Drugstep
Banned

Quote:
it was literally a case of me picking my acoustic guitar up after not having played it for roughly 6 months and recording that

my girlfriend put it as her ringtone lol, she says my voice is very "masculine"

reminds me of the dumb slut that tried to fuck me cuz she liked Pink and yellow lol

what does she think of grumble cunt
Old 10-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #100184
Haz
humm

Quote:
http://www.box.net/shared/724j0s3g7y
there's me fucking around with guitar and my vocal sample at the end which sounds indecipherable
sounds like a Pink & Yellow b-side
Old 10-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #100185
christsimpson

MX wai u not hangout on + it would freak my friends if randoms came hanging
Old 10-15-2011, 08:23 PM   #100186
SugarCoatedSour
King Heeb, the Rabbi

everything but the drums was nylon string guitar.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #100187
xMalcolmXx
❒Taken ❒Sinqle ✔Doing Me

i might make music
Old 10-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #100188
SugarCoatedSour
King Heeb, the Rabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalkertakingadump View Post
$uar coate $our

u r cancer man
you gonna stick around and get ill, brochek?
Old 10-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #100189
Drugstep
Banned

this song is nice sugar coated sour

any one that hasnt listend to my weird awkwar pop experiments should listen to this one

http://www.box.net/shared/4evo32jzu6kk744azm3u
Old 10-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #100190
christsimpson

Quote:
Originally Posted by christsimpson View Post
MX wai u not hangout on + it would freak my friends if randoms came hanging

especially if ur a fucking weirdo go go go
Old 10-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #100191
lukeskywalkertakingadump
Banned

watchin degra$$i w/ my bro aaron
Old 10-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #100192
Haz
humm

remembers when I got stoned and listened to The Pink & Yellow Tapes, specifically Pink Robots

I sent Alex a message on FB of how in awe I was over his artistic statement, I was dead serious about experiencing a kind of profound, overwhelming sense of fulfillment
Old 10-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #100193
SugarCoatedSour
King Heeb, the Rabbi

it's kind of wack, simple with some interesting use of the effects. I typically don't like the acid style effects but constructively can understand it. Ya awkward and simple but the individual pieces could work with some accompaniment. @drugstep.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #100194
SugarCoatedSour
King Heeb, the Rabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalkertakingadump View Post
watchin degra$$i w/ my bro aaron
you're dying bro
Old 10-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #100195
Haz
humm

if one person ever said that to me and meant it about my music I think it would be such a nice compliment

my Iranian fan who is rated all my EP's 5 stars on RYM doesn't count, he talks to me on yahoo sometimes and is a neo-nazi artist with a foot fetish who likes Boyd Rice

got him to post in the industrial thread for a while that was cool
Old 10-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #100196
SugarCoatedSour
King Heeb, the Rabbi

here's like a 30 second track, it was the first one I made with a sample of my guitar. http://www.box.net/shared/3ehndjc61y3bsb6gy70f really cheesy and sounds like a rare game or something.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #100197
christsimpson

Old 10-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #100198
Drugstep
Banned

Quote:
it's kind of wack, simple with some interesting use of the effects. I typically don't like the acid style effects but constructively can understand it. Ya awkward and simple but the individual pieces could work with some accompaniment. @drugstep.
thats just a shitty experiment i never finished

http://www.box.net/shared/sz3horvnsx1umj6pnui2

this is the last one i actually made a whole song out of , sold some copies of it yesterday
Old 10-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #100199
Haz
humm

My first real Domme/sub experiences were with this girl named Brenda. She set the standard for me of what the relationship between boys and girls should be like. These are some of our stories.

I was in the 7th grade, Brenda was in the 8th grade. She was a big girl. Of course most girls that age are bigger than boys, and she was a year older than me, so she was naturally bigger. But more than that, she was built big. She was a big block of a girl, like a female wrestler. She was intimidating.

She was also a bully. No doubt about that. She would boss others around, and get into fights. She always said what she wanted whether she offended anyone or not.

We lived in the same neighborhood and took the same bus home. Eventually she started to notice me. One day she started dominating me, and for several years it never stopped.

She started ordering me to carry her books. I didn’t want to get in a fight with her, so I never argued.

At her home she started ordering me about. I guess you’d call it domestic service. It was always: “Get me a drink.” “Take of my socks and smell my toes.” “Clean the kitchen”.

As most young people do, she pushed the limits. I rarely complained, mostly because I was intimidated. And so she kept pushing the limits.

One day she decided to make it official. I don’t remember the exact words, but I remember some of the main actions. I remember that she pushed a chair against the door so I could not leave. Then her posture became aggressive. I was scared. She tackled me, pinned me, and tore my clothes off. She tied my hands.

She stood up, and told me something about me being her servant or plaything for the next year. I was to come her home every day after school and do whatever she asked. If I didn't do what she said, I would get a beating.

Then she dived in and gave me a beating. She did this so I know what it would be like. It was my first beating from anyone. She punched my stomach and she kicked me. Who knows how many times? I was still in shock and confusion. All I remember was getting a beating from this big bad girl.

The last parts of that day I do remember well. She pinned me down hard and made me promise to come every day, made me promise to obey. Then she gave me a warning I will never forget. She held her fist to my face and said “If you tell anyone about our arrangement, I will give you a black eye and a bloody lip. Got it?!”

I knew she could, because I’d seen her do it at school. I wasn’t going to mess with that.

She made me kiss her big ass, then she let me get dressed to go home.

At first I felt ashamed and confused. I kept to myself most of the time. My only social interaction was with her. I was too ashamed to talk to anyone else. I felt fear at the end of each day.

Then after a few days I started to feel pleasure. The activities we did each day gave me pleasure. Thinking about the activities later gave me pleasure. What was going on? How could this be?

I let her dominate me. I wanted her to dominate me. I didn’t know anything about a BDSM lifestyle or any terminology, but I knew I Iiked it.

She did beat me up a lot. Punches and kicks were frequent. That was what she did most. Over time she tried other things that came to her mind. Some of the other frequent activities would be house cleaning, ass licking, bondage, and rape.

I learned how boys should interact with girls. Be subservient to females. Obey females. Sacrifice your body for females.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #100200
Haz
humm

Early into the relationship one of the things my Bully Girl did most with me was making me a Human Punching Bag.

I had no term for it at the time, but that is what she did.

She quickly realized that she could use me as an outlet for her emotions.
I don’t know all of the turmoil inside her, but I do know that she would flare up easily and often get into fights. She told me several times that she could control it at school if she took it out on me.

She would tell me that I had no choice. She would sometimes remind me that if I told anyone then she would damage my face. If I kept quiet, then she would leave my face intact. Fair enough.

So if she had a bad day, she’d punch me and beat me. If a girl pissed her off at school, she took her anger out on me.

It did keep her out of trouble. She still got tough if one of the girls pissed her off, but she was less likely to pulverize the girl on a whim. That abuse now came to me.

Her feelings were usually real. You could always see it in her eyes. She was in a foul mood and needed to hurt someone. She would usually start by talking trash to me, getting in my face. She wanted to pick a fight.

She beat me in any number of ways. There wasn’t any singular method. She just used any method that she wanted at the time. Punches, Kicks, and Body Slams were some of her favorites. I would be stripped naked somewhere along the way.

She would do this until she got out all of her negative energy, then she’d let me up. She’d usually just watch tv after that.

I did enjoy it, at least most of the time. How could I enjoy being punched and kicked by a girl? I didn't know why, but I did enjoy it.

Sometimes I would even be aroused. That would get me into real trouble. In the middle of her punching or kicking me sometimes my cock would be pointing straight out. There was no hiding it. She would tease me about it. She would comment on it. Then she would beat me even more.

My erections spoke louder than anything I could ever say. If I ever complained about one of her beatings, she would remind me of my erections during previous beatings. She knew that even if it hurt right now, deep down I really enjoyed it.