View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 06:15 PM   #35
PepsiMetal
Ennio Morricone Fan

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolus in Musica
Let see here, what you did was misread my first post thenn proceed to form an arguement on your misconception. Did you even bother reading my post that cleared up what I said?
So you admit that post was wrong? Ok, then. There's no point complaining if you later figured out it was wrong.

If you agree that the whole friggin world knows Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, why would you start a war? For assumptions that they MIGHT have them in a couple of months, or years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhesingsnowhesobs
News as in current events. gj

What I mean, if you knew anything about Ahmedinejad you would know that he deliberately goads the US, amongst others. His statements are intentionally provocative.
How does he do those things please explain. He says what he wants to say, his comments are harmless. Does Vladimir Putin like Bush? I doubt it, but they're not going to start a war with each other. Presidents don't like other presidents, get over it.

Quote:
They may both be poor presidents, but that doesn't mean it makes much sense to include little asides of this sort. It just flags up the anti-Bush fervour that allows you to pretend that Ahmedinejad is some harmless clown.
No president is harmless as they have control over a country's military. Look at it this way. They're both idiots, I'm comparing them, so what? Are you seriously going to argue that I shouldn't compare two presidents, who are ruling at the same time, and who are both incompetent for their jobs?

Quote:
You seemed pretty sure he won't 'actually make nuclear weapons'. This flies in the face of much of what we know - see Med's earlier post.
Nobody knows what Iran is going to do except Iran. And as I said, I'd rather not start a war, and then later be proven wrong. It's not like Iran can magically make more nuclear weapons than USA overnight. First, Mossad will know that before USA, so they would probably do something about it. They know the area alot better than USA ever will, so it's better to leave it to them to solve this problem if needed. All USA would do now is attack Iran, destroy its government, loose a couple thousand American soldiers, a couple hundred Uk soldiers, Bomber planes would kill about 10,000 innocent iranians, etc... And all that before iran even has one nuclear bomb. So how are we going to know if making nuclear bombs was their plan? Basically in this case, USA again attacked too soon.

Last edited by PepsiMetal; 05-26-2006 at 06:17 PM.