View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #30
Murderfists

Yeah...... well regardless, I ended up listening to A Sense of Purpose about four times since starting this thread last night and it is actually a pretty good album.

I know it's probably not one that you frequent posting metalheads would listen to or enjoy, but the album had a pretty good message...

A couple good lines "I feel like shit, But at least I feel something" from Disconnected and "You're waiting for a re-run, But yesterday won't come. Want to relive the moment, But yesterday is done" from bonus track Tilt...

A couple of lines that have a pretty good meaning, and end up being catchy enough to stick in my head. If it had been the original death-metal growls, I probably wouldn't have looked deep enough into the words unless the sound was good enough.

It's an album you can share with borderline alt rockers/nu-metalheads/metalcore fans and hopefully both enjoy.

Glad they evolved, but it would be nice if they tried to revisit their old sound at least for a couple tracks on their upcoming 2011 album.