View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 02:40 PM   #760
Convectuoso
MX Zoom Hater #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad But True View Post
Yeah, by definition getting by is just enough, and that is. Sorry we can't all be fucking masters at it. Get your head out of your ass.
Sorry did you forget you were on the internet?

Lol it's not about being a master, it's about thinking you're getting by when in reality your product isn't showing that. A little reality check is fucking healthy no matter what level you're at.

Dude I'm just trying to do you a favour. I went through exactly what you're going through. I bought some Alesis M520 USB's and sold the like 3-6 months later because you couldn't mix shit on them. Save some money, get some better speakers, honestly, do you not have time to save some extra dough and save yourself some money in the future instead of being short sighted and stubborn? I'll be the first one to tell you "I told you so" when you do sell them.

And yes Mo' beat me to it kind of.

The NS10's are good for mixing and balancing because the expose the mid range a fuck of a lot better than speakers in it's class. They expose all this yucky shit in the mid range that you might miss on 'better' sounding speakers. And once you learn them, you can mix like the wind, apparently...

But that said you either need a sub or Larger speakers to check you bass on.