View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #863
Convectuoso
MX Zoom Hater #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_the_one View Post
What a cluster fuck feeble minded idea to think that real amps sit better in a mix. With your logic, musicians who spend thousands of dollars on a Fractal Audio Axe FX and record direct must be tone deaf? Furthermore, Porcupine Tree made extensive use of Line 6 gear when they recorded Deadwing and I don’t know if you consider anything made by Line 6 as a “real amp”, but I don’t hear any air being pushed on this recording (or any other recording for that matter ) and this album sounds very very good, considering the gear was probably all digital.

Congratulations for winning the knob jockey award for the most cluster fuck idea from a toady so far this year...

LMFBO!

So when you can write material like Steven Wilson then you can use Line 6 gear. And besides, if you didn't regurgitate everything you see on the internet, you will actually know he started to use real engineers and real amps a long time ago.

As we have already discussed, AxeFX is in a whole other league so just STFU on that one already.

Now Vanwarp, I would like to hear your examples of your own good tones from your all digital gear, mixed by you. Then anyone on this forum can realize how much your opinion really doesn't matter.