View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:39 PM   #39894
blockhead
pit humor

You guys are very lucky that I'm doing this for you, especally Marijuana users!!!!!?
Now most people will say Drugs are bad, and I agree with most of that statement (though not sure). Except Marijuana, Weed. Now I love Weed, I haven't done that much though but it's awesome. Now I was bored a couple of days ago and decided to go on a research rampage. I researched some things up on Marijuana, and to my surprise I found out that Weed is not bad for you, but good for you. Weed increases you're reproductive organs and prevents you from getting any type of cancer. I also was very sure Weed had some type of effect on your brain, which it actually doesn't. Now I researched a lot on this, so please don't assume that I'm some un-educated idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about. I went through pages and pages on this to try to confirm this astonishing discovery for myself. I read this article on it

http://www.smokedot.org/blog/07/10/11/marijuana-prevents-cancer-(federal-research)

After this I went on a government expedition. These government study's are in fact an
honenest discovery. I am now 15 and cannot fund smoking pot. For me I would smoke pot every day, the minimum would be a nick a day which is $5. 5 times 7 (week) is $35. 35 times 4 (weeks in month) is $140. I am going to wait until I'm 16 to start smoking weed, when I can get a job. Later on I'm going to research other drugs. I have researched almost a hundred pages on this, don't get me wrong I know what I'm talking about. I even went into government pages and they even backed up the truth. Now I don't know all the positive effects of weed, so I will research this and find out more, as well as other dugs. So if anyone has any questions about this contact me at

tidoxp@gmail.com
Ha! To Micah White. Those are exactly the articles that are FAKE. The same like the videos my health teacher has shown my class previously. The effects that these pot smokers are having is not from the pot but from other dugs. Most people cannot handle theirs drugs and alcohol, so they go on to other harder things like Crack and Ecstacy. If you hadn't heard, Pot is a gateway drug. So if you're a novice and cannot handle yourself in your sorrow you will try harder dugs that will have a NEGATIVE effect on you. Here check out this site

http://www.ukcia.org/politics/studies.html

This site has studies countries had done, especially look at the Canadian one. Weed isn't bad, people just cann't handle it.
And my mother and her boyfriend plan to go to the Netherlands where Pot is legalized, I plan to go also!